Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Charles Thomas <charlesmare2008@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2195 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Charles Thomas <charlesmare2008@yahoo.com>
28. August 2009 um 01:10

Nun der  Smiley hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben

Charles Thomas
Last Active: 10 hours ago
Profile Views: 68 times
Profile Skin: Default

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Orientation: Straight

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Aug 26, 2009 9:29 AM
Subject:Hello

How are you doing ,  I think i like your profile , I will like to get along with you if I'm previledge , distance is not a problem , I'm willing to relocate , I can travel far and wide in search of my better half , All I want is a soul mate someone that will love, care and understand me and should also expect the same in return. I am an open hearted man with a great sense of humor who loves life a lot and want to live it to the fullest. I'm neither seperated nor divorced , I've only been in a relationship  once and my wife passed on few years ago. Life without Love and feelings is like a harp without strings.
I believe what's meant to be will always find a way, I am not into games and truly will appreciate it, if you get to know me too. I am ready to go any distance just to be with true happiness, going across any ocean or spaces.
I don't check this site more often, you can reach me via my personal email address charlesmare2008@yahoo.com   , my chat ID charlesmare2008, feel free to add me to your list or rather email me i will get back to you as soon as i hear from you.
I am really interested in getting to know you more, as I believe it would be nice we meet, getting to know ourselves more better, feel free to ask me any question and please tell somethings about your self , I will be glad to hear from you soon.

Warmest regard
Charles

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. April 2011 um 21:50 von sister-act » 
Grund: afr30125 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Charles Thomas <charlesmare2008@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. August 2009 um 01:15

Natürlich kommt seine Blackboxmail von NG  Smiley Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Hello xxxxx,
How are you doing , It's nice to hear from you , Ok i wanna say i just dont do much online stuffs I'm new to all this and moreover my kind of work wouldn't permit me to stay that long online i would have love to chat with you but am not sure when i can be able to do that i think we should just communicate via email for now , I think honest should be giving a role in every relationship and am so glad that you are that honest type , you should have a very interesting stories your self , Anyway i enjoy out doors I love to go horseback riding and camping, hiking ,and fishing I love to go for drives and see different things and places , I love the ocean and xxx beaches,I am a honest,caring fun loving, active person who loves adventure ....I am a carefree down to earth  with a great personality and a big heart. I don't do head games or drama ....I am romantic .my saying is live life like there's no tomorrow cuz there might not be  tomorrow, I'm glad to hear from you anyway.

Well for what i do , I'm a contractor I'm into construction presently I'm in England... North Wales to be precise ,  I've been here for some weeks now i think i should be rounding up hopefully by the week , I want to know if we should get to meet in person and take it from there i can see we both want the same thing in common i really want to be with someone that will treat me with respect someone we can grow old together spend some qualities time someone that loves kid. I think we should give this relationship a chance i have the feelings that we both can give love a chance without compromise.

I wanna let you know i grew up here in the UK , I guess i never said that to you before... but never been here before it's my first time in North Wales , I came to England when i was a teenager and that was when i lost my parent's in a car crash , I have a younger sister who is working with the US marine , presently she's in Iraq , I left UK few yrs after i lost my Aunt who brought us here , I came back to the states Jan 08 , Well i relocated cos i felt like coming back home personal decision , Like they say no place like home. I'm coming back home this time to settle down , I think I'm tired of been lonely after this years , I want to be with the right woman , someone I can spend life time with , Someone who is down to earth..that is why I'm here in the dating site thing and I have found you , wanna believe the chemistry will be there , Well I'm leaving you with this , but before i leave i wanna tell you little on what i do when I'm not working , First to start with my favorite colors are green and blue , Music i dont think i have any specific music i can mention I listen to all music it all depends on my mood ,  I like to swim like i said before , love the beach , hand in hand walk I bike , garden read , red wine and so on , Act on each other's fantasies , Take a special trip to the grocery store together and all that , My fears..Nothing other than death. 

Now your turn...What do you do for a living , your food , your favorite color , Tell me about your love life , Are you the romatic type , what else am I supposed to know about you , I will be waiting to hear from you again , have a wonderful day ,  I will be here again to check on you in the morning your time , Good night 

Best regard
Charles 

Spoiler:
From charles thomas Thu Aug 27 08:44:35 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxx via 87.248.115.35; Thu, 27 Aug 2009 01:44:36 -0700
Return-Path: <charlesmare2008@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG: 2oP8e0YstNcqdMD.qm1XOzJW3OXEL.c5MX5icBQu6GIaFN9O1Xup8UTSFg--
X-Originating-IP: [68.180.199.156]
Authentication-Results: mta131.mail.re4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 68.180.199.156  (HELO web46215.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (68.180.199.156)
  by mta131.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 27 Aug 2009 01:44:36 -0700
Received: (qmail 58598 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Aug 2009 08:44:35 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1251362675; bh=2L8RoVS5HqmrCJJHZuHHs9guqPt0WThAKXDAVljGh3I=; tent-Type; hgniZNsPZqW2Y=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  fKuxdoA20m7ak=;
Message-ID: <421225.11450.qm@web46215.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: kKh09F4s8Qm0tze9A06vdjl.UGf34HhDGyW_fLjaKqf31O8MMrlptvMYhjCMP5bjfq_b
Received: from [41.219.203.27] by web46215.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 27 Aug 2009 01:44:35 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 01:44:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Charles from tagged
To: xxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1539758852-1251362675=:11450"
Content-Length: 7764

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.203.27

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool42.lg.starcomms.net
ISP: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Organization: Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
Proxy: None detected
Type: Dial-up

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 
City: 
Latitude: 10
Longitude: 8
Area Code: 

Da werd ich doch dem  Smiley gleich noch mal eine schöne Lovemail schicken hihi  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. August 2009 um 02:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 28. August 2009 um 02:14

@ sister-act

Ein weiteres Profil hab ich noch mit fast indentischem Text auf meetfordating gefunden. Dort benutzt er den Nickname "iamforher" - hat ein anderes Bild, ist 46 Jahre und sucht eine Frau von 35-99 Jahren  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Beide Bilder sind von gleich schlechter Qualität  unentschlossen

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. April 2011 um 21:51 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 29. August 2009 um 01:53

Die Antwort kam ja schnell und wieder von NG. Würde mir jetzt noch fehlen das er das Geld von mir will für sein Renovierungsbedürftiges Haus. Das Bild kam mit der Blackboxmail  Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Hello xxxx , how are you doing tonight ,  nice pic i must say , you look so beautiful even at your age , I like waht i see here baby , I understand all you said about your self , Anyway I'm an easy going man who want's to be happy again and have a wonderful life with the woman of my dream  I have an accent i guess i never told you ,  I spent about 36yrs in the United Kingdom , got back home not quite long , lets see if i can talk more of me , you know talking about one selft is a bit difficult in writing.

Ok let me continue from where i stop  , I live in a 3 bedroom house which is originally own by my dad at s.linden st , south east Indianapolis , I inherited the house from my late dad , though it's now renovated to a model structure  it took over 40,000 dollars to bring it back to standard , I will like you to come see it one of this days hopefully when i get back , I think i will like this whole dream to come true ,  I wanna believe you will be glad to see me for real , I have a daughter and she live's with me on her vacation her name is Jane she 11yrs old, though presently she's schooling in a boarding school there in Indy, I really do missed her of course , I also go visit her when ever I'm in town , I want to let you know how much i feel getting to know you so far , Honey it takes two to tangle and you seem to be my other and better half , I sincerely want to meet you soon and have dinner together with you of course , It is so nice to fall in love and to be loved if you agree with me.

There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart getting to know you of course , I want to love you today and forever  if I'm giving the opportunity , I'll love you more tomorrow than it seems like I'm trying to do today LOL...I need you in the rain to keep me dry, I need you in my life to keep me happy and give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that , The moment we spent writting each other is my dreams coming true , I will really love to be with you and spend quality time with you so we get to know each other more better in person , I hope you are going to like that , well i will leave you here now  I believe i have giving you more clue about me and what i want , I will check on you again , tell me more about you , I mean your likes and dislike , I will be very glad to read from you again , have a wonderful time.

Warmest Regard
Charles

Spoiler:
From charles thomas Fri Aug 28 20:18:58 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 87.248.115.32; Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:18:59 -0700
X-YMailISG: 12PNvIjT.eY-
X-Originating-IP: [68.180.199.148]
Authentication-Results: mta193.mail.ac4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO web46207.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (68.180.199.148)
  by mta193.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:18:59 -0700
Received: (qmail 65820 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Aug 2009 20:18:58 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1251490738; bh=x3Jjcqliy5wvyMC1zKJoU7RCPSRT8qs9G94qlRAXJdI=; tent-Type; Rf2IiVs+IyIOg=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  PDcYGEHMeYlVk=;
Message-ID: <474052.65775.qm@web46207.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: TwxwHocP9T9PjxuYvEVJSJ_SeeNeJTjAV5.S4tC1DGoXk56XOwWaLVTFSVVD5.ELGkqOeCvctQ--
Received: from [41.219.244.138] by web46207.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:18:58 PDT
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:18:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello sweetheart
To: xxxxxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1337177063-1251490738=:65775"
Content-Length: 17281

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.244.138

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool83.lg.starcomms.net

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 
City: 
Latitude: 10
Longitude: 8
Area Code: 

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. April 2011 um 21:52 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 29. August 2009 um 02:07

Ich kann gar net so schnell lesen wie die Mails reinkommen  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Hello again xxxxx,
How are you doing , I emailed you earlier before this , you must be sleeping i guess , Anyway before i go to bed  tonight i thought it wise to leave you with some more lines , I love those wonderful words that is coming from you , I think i like all that you have said also , I wanna say some more things about me which i will like to let you to know , I find it hard to let my guard down and trust people sometimes with there words. I try not to judge others by past people's actions. Saying that I like to get to know someone face to face, in person before I make any decisions that can affect the rest of my life. I can tell more about a person when I meet them than the words in emails or chats , so far so good , I wanna say you really sound nice and honest. 

I am enjoying your email conversations. This is a good way to learn about each other. The real test will come when we meet in person. If strong feelings involve when we actually see each other, then that's all the better. 

From the hints you put in your words it sounds like you may have some interesting fantasies. We just may have to explore those someday. We'll see what the future brings for us. As far as relationships goes , I have never ever cheated on anyone I was in a relationship. I could have cheated on my wife and I would have been justified. But I never did. I told her when I married her that i was with her and her alone and that i would never cheat on her. I told her that when the relationship was over i would tell her and we would part ways, though i didn't pray for that anyway, and i would never use another woman as an excuse to end our relationship , unfortunately it happens the other way round when i lost her , It was really a big blow to me and ever since them i have being single.

Everyone has flaws , I know i do. Some women find me intimidating because they think I'm not the handsome in distress kind of man. I know how to take care of myself and i really do have much feelings to share and love to give. I'm not a controlling person. I only like to be in control of my own life not someone elses. I believe a relationship should be a shared adventure. Each person giving to the other. Not one person doing all the giving and the other person doing all the taking. 

I beleive a strong relationship is based on friendship and love. Without friendship all you have is lust. Lust is nice but it doesn't hold up to a long term lasting relationship by itself. Two people have to like each other as well as love each other. And when two people like each other as well as love each other, they aren't afraid to tell each other anything and everything. Fears, hopes, dreams, fantasies, likes, dislikes, everything.
I think I've exhausted you now , I will be looking forward to hear from you in the morning , leave your cell phone number i will call you , Have wonderful night rest.
I missed you
Charles

Spoiler:
From charles thomas Fri Aug 28 22:35:14 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxx via 87.248.115.33; Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:35:16 -0700
X-YMailISG: nylhkldU7e0-
X-Originating-IP: [68.180.199.154]
Authentication-Results: mta142.mail.sp2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO web46213.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (68.180.199.154)
  by mta142.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:35:16 -0700
Received: (qmail 342 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Aug 2009 22:35:15 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1251498914; bh=jVZHVIWbdEG0WPZk1dzS0MH2kHN6gIRipr+NJKRnnu4=; -Version:Content-Type; fGWYVBqf9Ge3k=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  xUjzjt4m8Hgcw=;
Message-ID: <831139.96476.qm@web46213.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: cA522bcoBiPr3t.BUfiJtrWC4pSLQ933qC5D_esIGY1JyrKkpH0Em4bSj1Yi3OF19BBQFrArdg--
Received: from [41.219.202.62] by web46213.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:35:14 PDT
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:35:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello xxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <114459.77140.qm@web23503.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-787013286-1251498914=:96476"
Content-Length: 10819

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.202.62

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool41.lg.starcomms.net

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 05
City: Lagos
Latitude: 6.4531
Longitude: 3.3958
Area Code:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 29. August 2009 um 23:05

Nun bekomm ich langsam Angst, die wollen mich alle besuchen. Der will gleich ins Reisebüro und ein Ticket kaufen H I L F E   Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Hello my love , that is a wonderful one from you again , anyway how are you doing , I guess i missed chating with you , I wanna say we have alot to talk about when we get to meet in person. I want to tell you more things about my job and family , I believe i have giving you some clue kind of , anyway no much to talk about , for my job , like i said before I'm into installation of plumbing and it fittings and that is what brought me here , it's a huge work though and will probably explain it self supposed you can see from there. My family nothing much to talk about as well , like i said before i have a daughter who is 11yrs old and a younger sister who is working with the US Marine's , my parents paased on long ago in a car crash, I was still i lil boy then if you know what i mean , It hasn't being easy growing up without parent's though , all the same i give thanks to God for making us see these day and my late Aunt as well , I must say we have alot in common which i believe we ill get to know more when we meet with each other.

Ok i understand all you said about your self xxxxx , you must be at work by now that is if you work weekends , I'm glad i did hear from of couse , you have said alot about your self and i think i so much agree with you and it's enough for me to know your kind of woman. You sound best and honest I want to see you soonest ...I love those words that do came from you , I never had such message in a period of time now , I believe this is meant to be , I cant just wait to wrap you to my self honey Lol. 

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably, this feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my feelings for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to know you as much as I know you right now, Growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul , I know it's funny to say now but is the truth I have to be real with you , I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, No actions could even come close .

What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, Allowing him to feel the warmth of her feelings across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you , Well like i said i will be arriving the states soon , I want us to talk in person not just the computer thing , I will be going to see the travel agent soon probably today after work , give me the nearest airport to you so i will book my flight on that , I will forward my flight details to you so you know the exact day and time I'm arriving next week...okay? I'm  leaving you with this now , give me your cell phone number so i can call you , I want to hear your unique voice , get back to me as soon as you can , though i will check on you later again probably when you are I'm less busy , Have a wonderful weekend.

I missed you my queen
Charles

Spoiler:
From charles thomas Sat Aug 29 08:03:39 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 87.248.115.32; Sat, 29 Aug 2009 01:03:41 -0700
X-YMailISG: A0wV4l8Z3zI-
X-Originating-IP: [68.180.199.145]
Authentication-Results: mta199.mail.sp2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO web46204.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (68.180.199.145)
  by mta199.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 29 Aug 2009 01:03:41 -0700
Received: (qmail 69564 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Aug 2009 08:03:40 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1251533020; bh=0oGsJtffAb/3ZFkT+p5su0CcXr8zrF2T7XCDlxiX/aw=; -Version:Content-Type; xoSWqxgr/Jtx8=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  iJh2kkw6mnxWw=;
Message-ID: <994989.68754.qm@web46204.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: Pt3dGVRAcwH_B6_nS_0GgvbyXpFCQflxwCInJz2zWuMX1xHM4CRr236_.rtnxNU6VXhhDrOLfA--
Received: from [41.219.195.89] by web46204.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 29 Aug 2009 01:03:39 PDT
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 01:03:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good morning..xxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <717839.44219.qm@web23504.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-5807318-1251533019=:68754"
Content-Length: 11919

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.195.89

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool34.lg.starcomms.net

Geo-Location Information

Area Code:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 31. August 2009 um 21:17

Der läßt nicht locker, mir is schon ganz komisch, Smiley wenn der mich besuchen will  Smiley das geht nu gar nicht

Blackbox Zitat:
Hello my queen , How are you doing , you must be sleeping or probably awake , I was having a real tight schedule yesterday couldn't right you earlier...though i didn't hear from you earlier , I'm supposed you are having a busy time as well , Anyway i want to believe at this point that i have found my soul mate, supposed you are here with me this moment , supposed you can see though my heart from there , I want to tell you... you are so special to me and can wait to be with you soon , Even as  the soul can hope or mind can hide and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart. the best love i carry around me is your's and it will never die , I want to say..
While you were sleeping I felt your heart beating.
While you were sleeping I felt your heart beating.
While you were sleeping in my head love was repeating.
While you were sleeping all I could do was smile.
While you were sleeping I watched you for a while.
While you were sleeping I always held your hand.
While you were sleeping I knew where my heart would land.
While you were sleeping you would hold me near.
While you were sleeping I would cry all my tears.
While you were sleeping from you I knew I wouldn't part.
While you were sleeping I gave to you my heart. As long as you love me , I'll stay by your side,I'll be your companion , your friend and your guide ,  as long as you care , I'll do anything for you , I'll go anywhere.
I'll bring you the sunshine , I'll comfort your fears , I'll gather up rainbows sweetie.
Like i said before I'm supposed to be leaving here last weekend but something came up sweetie , I will be leaving by this week , I have spoke with the travel agent and he said he can make out reservation before the weekend , I will forward my flight details to you as soon as it's ready so you know the exact day and time I'm arriving , I will leave you with this now , hope you are having a wonderful time... my queen , I will be looking forward to hear from you again , you can leave your cell phone number so i can call you...okay , and also dont forget to give me the nearest airport to you.

Lots of love
Charles

Spoiler:
From charles thomas Sun Aug 30 07:23:32 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxx via 87.248.115.36; Sun, 30 Aug 2009 00:23:33 -0700
X-YMailISG: ZE17_jk2jjDo
X-Originating-IP: [68.180.199.145]
Authentication-Results: mta506.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 68.180.199.145  (HELO web46204.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (68.180.199.145)
  by mta506.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 30 Aug 2009 00:23:33 -0700
Received: (qmail 18022 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Aug 2009 07:23:33 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1251617013; bh=YM/0N/bbxceKKsOpI1iBVoE/tqNGy5+mNdcrtghpj1U=; -Version:Content-Type; NNbiLuKpFMKxg=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  N7KH0vpCL/EaY=;
Message-ID: <31154.14817.qm@web46204.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: _r_j1htOxDuXa0w-
Received: from [41.219.243.193] by web46204.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 30 Aug 2009 00:23:32 PDT
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 00:23:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good morning my queen!
In-Reply-To: <717839.44219.qm@web23504.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-762385335-1251617012=:14817"
Content-Length: 10359

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.219.243.193

General Information
Hostname: dial-pool82.lg.starcomms.net

Geo-Location Information

Area Code:

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden