Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jeff <johnsonforreallove@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1431 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Jeff <johnsonforreallove@yahoo.com>
26. August 2009 um 18:57

Hab den Text öfter gefunden auf RomanceScam und bei PigBusters mit der Nummer 888 und 1109. Der Gute hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben.

Smiley Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Jeff Johnson
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Profile Views: 293 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Inboxmail

To:Me
Date:Aug 25, 2009 11:38 AM
Subject:Its a real pleasure sending...

Its a real pleasure sending you an email. Am Jeff By name and i just got to look at your profile and i like what i saw on there You're so beautiful that everyman would want to hold hands with you someday. Looking into your eyes alone, shows me a beautiful world.And i guess i'll be the luckiest man getting to talk to you. If i were to present your picture in heaven, most of the Angels would hide their faces in shame. I would like a partner who is Inteligent, self-confident, romantic, affectionate, kind, athletic. A women who loves herself and has the willingness to be open. I want a person to love me for who i am and not what i am. i like to travel ,i'd love a woman who will join me in sensual intimacy and a real disire to be communicative.. I like going to exercise on weekends, and also i love playing golf .I'm self Employed and my Job moves me arround, but it does put me under a roof. ....My Name is Johnson Jeff,Am originally from Berlin Germany was born at the city of Tuka .later Move Ga, am 5,8 Tall average body White / Caucasian,, I'm 46 years of age,I am Divorced for Good 6Year..,i have a daughter her name is Mary she is 10yrs....I am a christian by Religion and also a Caring,Nice,Kind,Faithfull,Loyal and God Fearing Man..i love my daughter so much and She is all i have in this world. She lives with..I am a Man of High Moral Integrity....Kind and Very Supportive..I belive I am the Type of Man a woman would Love to spend the rest of Her Life with becos I have the Qualities a Man should have.I do drink socially But i dont smoke....Am a nice,honest and good hearted man,with so much love and tender care,which i want to give to the right woman,have so much love to give.Am not here for head games or pretending,am looking for a serious relationship that someday will lead to Marriage.....My dreams is finding the right woman and that will really make my dreams come true and I'll also make hers come true too,Who knows maybe its you,..Well when I find her I really will love to hold hands with her walking side by side on the street and kissing each other,And also go to the beach together and watching the sunset and also looking into each others eyes and saying the sweetest thing in the world..I will love her,cherish her,adore her,respect her,care for her,treat her like an Angel and be by her side always and forever..Share my good and bad times with her..Show her how special,precious,and beautiful she is to my heart.....i want you to know that Love and Friendship come in many way and Love is heart,i think each other Can be Honest,Caring,loyal,understanding,communicate,i think everything is going to work out.. distance does not mean anything in Relationship or frienship..My dream is when I find her and we love and care for each other so much like no couple was ever loved and adored before,I'll make her happy,put great and wonderful smiles in her heart and soul forever.Would stop here for now and hope to hear from you soon.Do you have Yahoo Messanger so that we can chat online to know each other.if You are intresting to know more about me.Then Email Me . johnsonforreallove @ y a h o o.c o m or my instanst yahoo messenger id (johnsonforreallove) pls message on there so will can get to know each other..i Hope to hear from you soon.Take good care of Yourself. ThanK You, jeff

Da soll man hart, bleiben bei solchne Augen - hihi  Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2012 um 10:15 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30120 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Re: Jeff <johnsonforreallove@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. August 2009 um 19:05

Aber viel ist ihm nicht eingefallen, der war bestimmt paff von meinem Bild in der Blackboxmail.  Smiley Warum müssen immer die schönen Männer aus Lagos NG kommen heuuuuuuulllllllll

hello how are you doing? its me jeff from tagged.com 

Spoiler:
From Johnson Jeff Wed Aug 26 14:54:28 2009
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxx via 87.248.114.9; Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:54:33 -0700
Return-Path: <johnsonforreallove@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG: zO6iylsdYPS_9D5XESPhxEksOOznw9UODEh9v9mdbEY8V9Fj3zCrvJxmUZrwLDY1Jwg-
X-Originating-IP: [98.136.44.33]
Authentication-Results: mta182.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 98.136.44.33  (HELO n63.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.33)
  by mta182.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:54:32 -0700
Received: from [216.252.122.216] by n63.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Aug 2009 14:54:28 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.166] by t1.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Aug 2009 14:54:28 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp501.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Aug 2009 14:54:28 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 940971.71476.bm@omp501.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 82084 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Aug 2009 14:54:28 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1251298468; bh=rcCxqWJ3ulBGbDtZfsBzRiVKR50QGLFZ2lz6mMd76aw=; tent-Type; a5CvqjC0IWeYY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  5hffGfhPYZnJk=;
Message-ID: <716686.80011.qm@web43506.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 6BqVVqPOyy_XIRKxKQBp8RjRf3q.MXiN19kxls8eW9BiKULrTDKppygyX0cUuV3C64NAHp6jzg--
Received: from [82.128.22.88] by web43506.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:54:28 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:54:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello 
To: xxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-223939161-1251298468=:80011"
Content-Length: 426

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 82.128.22.88
inetnum:      82.128.0.0 - 82.128.127.255
org:          ORG-AFNC1-RIPE
netname:      AFRINIC-NET-TRANSFERRED-20050223
descr:        This network has been transferred to AFRINIC
remarks:      These IP addresses are assigned in the AFRINIC region.
remarks:      Authoritative registration information for this network
remarks:      is available for query and modification in
remarks:      the AFRINIC whois database: whois.afrinic.net or
remarks:      web site: http://www.afrinic.net
remarks:      The routing registry information (route(6) objects)
remarks:      may be published in any Routing Registry, including
remarks:      RIPE Whois Database
admin-c:      AFRI-RIPE
tech-c:       AFRI-RIPE
mnt-by:       RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-routes:   RIPE-NCC-RPSL-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

organisation: ORG-AFNC1-RIPE
org-name:     African Internet Numbers Registry
org-type:     RIR
address:      see http://www.afrinic.net
e-mail:       bitbucket@ripe.net
admin-c:      AFRI-RIPE
tech-c:       AFRI-RIPE
remarks:      For more information on AFRINIC assigned blocks, use
remarks:      AFRINIC's whois database, whois.afrinic.net.
mnt-ref:      RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by:       RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2012 um 10:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alexa
Scam Warners

i be here to tell the
truth

Standort: NRW
Antwort #2 - 16. November 2012 um 09:42

Hi 
grüße alle hier. Diesen Jeffrey Johnson habe ich auf Sykpe getroffen, unterhalte mich weiter mit ihm, um ihn dingfest zu machen.
Diese Geschichte mit Ghana und den Telefonnummern hat wer bei mir auch versucht, habe aber nicht drauf reagiert.
Er behauptet immer noch, daß er nicht verheiratet ist und zusätzlich Williams heißt und in UK wohnt.
Halte euch auf dem Laufenden, was ich noch aus dem rausbekomme.
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2012 um 10:08 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
YIM  
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 16. November 2012 um 10:12

@ Alexa

Smiley

Ist das denn bei dir der gleiche Typ wie auf dem Bild und ist es auch die gleiche Email-Adresse wie hier angegeben?

Wenn nicht, dann wäre es toll, wenn du uns für eine spätere Veröffentlichung, alles in der Rubrik SCAM OR NOSCAM posten würdest.
Wie im einzelnen alles funktioniert und wie ein vollständiger Post aussehen muß, kannst du alles in den Boardregeln nachlesen,
die du am schnellsten über den Tab am oberen Seitenrand findest.
Wenn du Fragen hast, dann frag einfach; wir werden dir dann weiterhelfen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alexa
Scam Warners

i be here to tell the
truth

Standort: NRW
Antwort #4 - 16. November 2012 um 10:20

Wie kann ich dir die beiden Bilder senden?
Einmal das von Skype und dann den Screenshot, den ich von ihm gemacht habe.
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2012 um 10:35 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
YIM  
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #5 - 16. November 2012 um 10:38

Alexa schrieb on 16. November 2012 um 10:20:
Wie kann ich dir die beiden Bilder senden?

@ Alexa

Bilder kannst du, nachdem sie auf deinem PC in einem Bilderalbum gespeichert wurden, anhängen wie bei einer Email auch.
Unterhalb des Textfeldes ist dafür ein Funktion für Anhänge.
Wenn du links bei "Anhänge" auf das kleine "+"-Zeichen klickst, kannst du bis zu 6 Bildern gleichzeitig hochladen.

Handelt es sich bei dir um die gleiche Email-Adresse wie hier in diesem Beitrag?
Und noch etwas: Du solltest deinen Nick hier im Forum in deinem Kontrollzentrum ändern.
Die Scammer brauchen nicht zu wissen, wer sie letztendlich hat auffliegen lassen - das schützt dich und uns!
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. November 2012 um 10:48 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema