Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Maria <mashynkakvitka@rambler.ru> <mashynkami@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 2723 mal)

Xaan
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Augsburg
Maria <mashynkakvitka@rambler.ru> <mashynkami@yandex.ru>
17. August 2009 um 20:36

Mein letzter für heute
(wird ja langsam arbeit)

Typischer Scammer-Quelltext.

Den Inhalt der Mails hab ich schon gar nicht mehr durchgelesen..

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Hi!!! I'm very glad that you want to communicate with me! I like getting new experience, meeting new people!I think it is great that we have an opportunity to talk about everything although we are miles away from each other! I am here, at the Internet because, unfortunately, I can't find my second half in the reality! I have decided to choose this kind of finding my second half because some of my friends have met their husbands in such a way! I'm also dreaming about it now! I began these research just recently as I know that Ukrainian men mostly do not have those qualities which are the most important for me and in addition they like drinking and waste their life-time. My ambition is to create a strong happy family which would be build on mutual understanding, love and happiness. I'm really hoping that you want the same thing! 
Well, after you have got to know what I am searching for, I think it is the right time to start my introduction for you to have a picture of me! My full name is Mironova Maria. I'm 23. I'm a student of Nikolaev state university, I am taking economy and finances, it is very interesting for me, I also go in for sports and learn English. It is difficult to describe myself. I think I am tender, reliable, honest (even if the true is not good), romantic and kind. I am an open, easy going person. I have very extraordinary interests and I want to find somebody, who can share them with me. The thing is that i like active way of life and I adore snowboarding that's why i like winter!) Almost every winter I am going to the Carpathian mountains with my friends and we stay there for several days to practise snow board! So, what about you? Have ever tried it? Do you like it? Tell me! 
What else.... let me think... I'm very energetic, non-smoker and dislike alcohol. I have a great sense of humor and I am trying to be happy all the time. I'm a very good in making people laugh and look at the bright side of things. I like cooking, knitting, animals and music. Of course, I have a lot of friends. I'm pretty communicative and rather natural. I try to help everyone in difficult minute of life. I'm really gentle, caring and passionate when I fall in love. 
My family is not very big. I have father, mother and sister. We all are very united and live together. 
Of course, I want to know more about you! What kind of person are you? Tell me about your family. What about your work? Do you like it? What do you value in people, especially in women? 
Sorry, if I ask too many questions, but I want to know you better! I hope we will continue our communication in future! I will be waiting your answer very much! 
Yours, Maria. 

Spoiler:

X-Apparently-To:                xxxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.115.31; Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:22:39 -0700
Return-Path:            <mashynkakvitka@rambler.ru>
X-YahooFilteredBulk:            81.19.66.30
X-Originating-IP:            [81.19.66.30]
Authentication-Results:            mta210.mail.re2.yahoo.com from=rambler.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=rambler.ru; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received:            from 81.19.66.30 (EHLO mxb.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.30) by mta210.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:22:38 -0700
Received:            from maild.rambler.ru (maild.rambler.ru [81.19.66.33]) by mxb.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3B3321DF639 for <xxxx@yahoo.de>; Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:22:35 +0400 (MSD)
Received:            from 192.168.0.22 (unknown [195.24.76.208]) (Authenticated sender: mashynkakvitka@rambler.ru) by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5329684416 for <xxxx@yahoo.de>; Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:22:29 +0400 (MSD)
Date:            Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:29:03 +0300
mashynkakvitka@rambler.ru  
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
X-Mailer:            The Bat! (v3.80.06) Professional
Reply-To:            mashynkakvitka@rambler.ru
X-Priority:            3 (Normal)
Message-ID:            <94803226.20090813112903@rambler.ru>
To:            xxxx@yahoo.de
Subject:            hello from Maria!
MIME-Version:            1.0
Content-Type:            multipart/mixed; boundary="----------1AA02463E302B71"
Content-Length:            127300

Hi, xxxx! 
I'm so happy seeing your answer! It was very interesting for me to get to know more about you! I am serious and I am looking for true relations and not for money! It is hard for me to understand why you told me about it in your letter, because it seems to me I mentioned in my profile that I have serious intentions! You know,it was very interesting for me to get to know you better and especially about yourself and your family! It is very important for me! To my mind you have very interesting profession! 
I really appreciate that you are faithful, responsible, cheerful and honest! You know i also a romantic!
Dear, you can be sure that i also have only sincere intentions and want to find my beloved man, to fall in love and marry!
I want to build my own family and have children. Honey, of course, you are right!I also support your idea, that children are the most important in our life! To my opinion, life without children is not full of value! Children are our main hope and our future! 
Our life becomes more meaningful and significant with their appearing! And that is why, relations between each other also change, because it brings great responsibility into our lives! 
Honey, it is not a problem for me to live abroad! Of course, I will be missing all my family and friends! 
But I also want to build strong relations, based on love and respect! And I understand we can't do it at the long distance. So, don't pay attention, I can solve this problem! I really want to be with you, my sweetie! I would be ready to come to you and to move abroad,moreover if I have started looking for my second half abroad I already understood that if I meet a worthy man then I would move for him in order to be together, so it is well-considered choice! 
I read your letter and understand that we are very similar and can get closer to each other, because we have the same interests. 
In previous letter I wrote about myself, and some words about my family, but such as it means a lot to me, I would like to tell you more about it. As you know, we all are very united. I was born in family of office-workers. My mother is a manager, and father is a clerk at the bank. I also have an elder sister. We are always very close with her. By the way, she has a second half, their relations are great, they love each other very much and prepare for getting married. I'm happy, that it will be very soon, I can't even wait for this moment. So, you see, my family is great! I love them very much! They are the most incredible and understanding people in my life! When I remember my childhood, I have only positive and sincere recollections, because my parents put maximum efforts for it. And now their diligences are justified. My family cultivated loving, caring, good-natured, kind, sociable and optimistic attitude to life. And I'm grateful for it! 
So, as you understand, family means everything for me! And, of course, I have a dream! I want to meet a romantic, kind, honest, reliable and loyal man, who will be my second half and with whom I can feel myself comfortable, who will also be my best friend, a loving husband. I hope he will be able not only take my love, but to present me his love, too. Also I hope you dream about real, wonderful family based on love and respect! And by the way, how do you see perfect relations? 
Unfortunately, I have to go now, because my time in Internet-cafe is over. But I will be wait your next letter with great impatience. Write to me soon! 
Yours, Maria! 

Spoiler:

X-Apparently-To:                xxxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.115.31; Fri, 14 Aug 2009 03:17:02 -0700
X-Originating-IP:            [81.19.66.27]
Authentication-Results:            mta106.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=rambler.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=rambler.ru; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received:            from 81.19.66.27 (EHLO mailc.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.27) by mta106.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 14 Aug 2009 03:17:00 -0700
Received:            from 192.168.0.22 (unknown [85.13.236.162]) (Authenticated sender: mashynkakvitka@rambler.ru) by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id F2630621C18 for <xxxx@yahoo.de>; Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:16:57 +0400 (MSD)
Date:            Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:03:03 +0300
Message-ID:            <1039713289.20090814130303@rambler.ru>
Subject:            hello
Content-Type:            multipart/mixed; boundary="----------A521254119FE2B8"
Content-Length:            138101

Hi, my dear xxxx! 
I'm really happy seeing your letter again! You can't even imagine how much I have been waiting for this moment! All the day I was thinking about you, waiting for the possibility to come to the Internet-cafe! Thanks for your answers! It helps me to know more information about you. And what do you think about my letters? I hope it is important for you too! I liked reading your letters and thanks for telling me about your family and perfect relations! i really appreciate it cause it is very important for me!
I know some information about your country, but it would be better if you tell me more about it!
Of course, I can tell you about my previous relations! It lasted for 1 year! Everything was great at the beginning, I fell in love almost immediately! But when some time passed, I understood that that man could never become honest, reliable and loyal with me! And then we broke up our relationships! But I don't lose the hope and have met you! Now I'm so happy! My relations are in the past and I don't regret that it is over,because now I am ready to new, exciting and crazy(in the good meaning) relations!) 
How do you prefer spend your free time? Do you have a lot friends? Do you have many people who you can call your real friends? Are you very close with them? How do you usually spend time together? 
As for me, I'm communicative, frank and reliable person. And that is why I have a lot of friends in my life. We try to pay more attention to each other. By the way, I want to go for a walk with my best friend today. We have planned to go to the cinema. And what movies do you like? I'm lucky, because I have such friend like Helena. Before I met her, I couldn't even suppose that real friendship exists. I am not afraid of any troubles thanks to her, because she is always supporting me in different complicated situations. It is also important for me that our friendship is sincere. We always can trust to each other, speak about everything. This is very good and I am a happy person that I know what a real friendship is, but friendship can never replace love! And that is why I want to find my second half and build with him very special relations. I hope you agree with me that first of all a partner must be a good friend for you! I believe we'll build relations based on friendship and confidence, but in which love will be on the first place. 
I will be waiting for your answer! 
Kiss you gently! 
Yours, Maria. 

Spoiler:

X-Apparently-To:                xxxx@yahoo.de via 87.248.115.30; Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:22:58 -0700
X-Originating-IP:            [81.19.66.27]
Authentication-Results:            mta131.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=rambler.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=rambler.ru; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received:            from 81.19.66.27 (EHLO mailc.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.27) by mta131.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:22:58 -0700
Received:            from 192.168.0.22 (unknown [195.24.76.208]) (Authenticated sender: mashynkakvitka@rambler.ru) by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 2F6C3621D3D for <xxxx@yahoo.de>; Mon, 17 Aug 2009 21:22:51 +0400 (MSD)
Date:            Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:58:33 +0300
Message-ID:            <109311226.20090817115833@rambler.ru>
Return-Receipt-To:            mashynkakvitka@rambler.ru
Subject:            hi
Content-Type:            multipart/mixed; boundary="----------786B1B120973E64"
Content-Length:            207019

Link zum Profil:
http://members.city-of-brides.com/members_search/profiles/Maria_Nikolaev_Ukraine...

Angaben aus dem Profil:
Namen: Mironova Maria
Email: mashynkami@yandex.ru
Adresse: 54000 Ukraine, Nikolaev, Pervomaiskaya,77/83

Und dann noch ne Frage an die Profis hier:
Mir viel auf, dass die Scammer-Mails immer mit gut 10 Stunden "verspätung" eintreffen. Will heißen: ich check alle 10 Minuten meine yhoo-Mailbox. Unterhalte mich mit realen Kontakten. Dann auf einmal ordnet sich eine Scammer-Mail <unten> (sortiert nach Datum) ein. Sprich die Mail wurde angeblich 10 Stunden früher abgeschickt als sie tatsächlich bei mir auftaucht.
Wie ich schon schrieb hab ich auch ein paar echte Kontakte zu Mädels aus der Ukraine. Hier treffen die Mails ohne Zeitverzögerung ein und werden mit korrekter Zeit angezeigt.

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Dezember 2010 um 18:51 von † Rais † » 
Grund: ua10229 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Maria <mashynkakvitka@rambler.ru> <mashynkami@yandex.ru>
Antwort #1 - 17. August 2009 um 20:51

Xaan schrieb on 17. August 2009 um 20:36:
Mir viel auf, dass die Scammer-Mails immer mit gut 10 Stunden "verspätung" eintreffen.

Tun sie nicht. Schau dir mal genau die Zeitzonen in den Headern an und über welche Server sie laufen.
Die Zeitdifferenz täuscht, ist Verschleierungstaktik.

Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  85.13.236.162
addr-out:   85.13.236.162.reverse.coreix.net" TARGET="_top">85.13.236.162.reverse.coreix.net

inetnum:    85.13.232.160 - 85.13.238.191
netname:    COREIX-DS
descr:    Coreix Limited - Dedicated Server Additional IP Allocations
admin-c:    CLA13-RIPE
tech-c:   CLA13-RIPE
mnt-by:   COREIX-MNT
mnt-lower:  COREIX-MNT
mnt-routes:   COREIX-MNT

role:     Coreix Limited Admin
address:    78-102 The Broadway
address:    Stratford
address:    London, UK