Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Evgenia / Jenya <kuschjenya@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 1673 mal)

antiscammer
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: München
Evgenia / Jenya <kuschjenya@yandex.ru>
13. August 2009 um 17:12

Hello! It was great to find your letter in my mail-box today! Really, I was surprised at one hand to find that such interesting man put his eye on me,and flattered at the other hand:) I think it's very interesting and great opportunity to know someone who is so far from you, and I hope we won't lose it:) 

Well, you know I'm some confused now, as this is the first time for me that I'm looking for my second half with the help of letters. I've never thought that I could use Internet for building my personal life, it was strange for me. Maybe you also could think how could such a young and maybe I should not be afraid to say pretty beautiful looking girl searches for a man not in the real life, but in the virtual. I understand this, as recently I had the same thoughts, but the reason why I came here is that I'm tired of being lonely. One day I just realized that my feelings, desires and intentions differs from those that men in my country are posses of. I saw how shallow they are - they are not interested in anything but themselves, their own profits and wishes stand at the first place for them, and they don't think too much about the other people. I don't know, maybe I just haven't met the right man, but I'm so tired of this! I want to find a man who can be interested in me in the same way as in himself, who can care of his beloved, actually who can be a real man. And that's why one day I woke up and thought, that there is definitely should be such man for me, the man who will see me and he'll understand that we were meant for each other, and the only thing that I should do is start looking around me - our world is so huge, so I'll definitely find a man, whom I'm looking for. What do you think, is not it fantastic?Smiley)) 

Oh, this is the first letter but it seems to me I've already bothered you to death with all these things:)) So, now I'd better start telling you about myself. 

My name is Evgenia, but my friends and relatives mostly call me Jenya, so I think you can call me in the same way:)) especially as I prefer this more:)) I was born 23 of March and I'm 23. I live with my parents and younger brother in the small town in the western part of Ukraine, called Dragasymir, that is in Ivano-Frankivsky region. My native town is really small, but it's beautiful at the other hand, as well as the whole Ukraine actually:)) 

What more? I'm a student of the University, and in one year, when I'll finish it I'll be a journalist. I came to the thought to be journalist at the school, as it always seemed to be romantic profession to me, and by the way, it's pretty useful as for me, as people always thirsty to know anything new and sometimes even secret:) At least it was always interesting for me, so I didn't think for too long about my future profession. 

What about my family, as I told you I live with my parents and my younger brother. Actually parents were not so happy about my choice as I was, they said that to be journalist is pretty risky business, but I've made them believe that this is my last decision and they agreed. Actually they met with such reaction of their parents when they chose their future professions themselves, so I can say that it was easy:)) My mom is veterinarian, she is very kind person, sometimes it seems to me that she is too much kind:)) As for my father he is a scholar - he is professor of English literature and linguistic (actually that's why he terrorized us from the very childhood with learning English, so that's why I can write you this letter now:) ). Besides a brother I also have an elder sister, she is 29 and she's married already and has a daughter named Dasha. So I even have the experience of an aunty:)) It seems that Mira (my sister) was married with Kyryl even before she was born:)) They met in the school and since that time they never was apart, and they won't! But what sister, even Yann, my brother has a girlfriend! I don't know, maybe I'm too demanding, but I want to find such deep love as my sister and such passionate as my brother. And I hope I will find it soon. Maybe you can help me in this?Smiley

Well, I think now at least you can imagine what kind of person I am:) I tried to tell you more about myself, but it's not so easy to do this for the first time, and maybe you can help me, you can tell me more about yourself - anything you could think could be interesting for me to know about you? I'll be waiting for this!!Smiley 

your, Jenya 

Code
Alles auswählen
IP address	70.38.31.241
Hostname	ip-70-38-31-241.static.privatedns.com
ISP	iWeb Technologies Inc.
Country	Canada  

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Juli 2021 um 09:08 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Evgenia / Jenya <kuschjenya@yandex.ru>
Antwort #1 - 13. August 2009 um 17:17

@ antiscammer

Bitte immer den kompletten Quelltext posten. Manchmal erkennen wir daraus Dinge, die ansonsten im verborgenen bleiben.

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2009 um 17:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema