Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Tatyana <lovetanysa@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2010 mal)

Berger Louis
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Standort: Cham
Tatyana <lovetanysa@yahoo.com>
02. August 2009 um 20:18

Neues von datemefree

Hello I have seen your structure and it simply wonderful, I would like to get acquainted with you on closer. My name is Tatyana to me of 30 years I live in New Zeland in city Auckland there very beautifully. 
If also you will want to get acquainted on closer that write to me on mine Email (lovetanysa@yahoo.com).......
I shall be very glad with you to communicate. Tatyana

Schön- aus Neuseeland hatte ich auch noch keine - werde gleich mal mailen

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2009 um 22:49 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Tatyana <lovetanysa@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. August 2009 um 22:10

Berger Louis schrieb on 02. August 2009 um 20:18:
Schön- aus Neuseeland hatte ich auch noch keine - werde gleich mal mailen

Ihrem Englisch nach muss sie ganz frisch eingewandert sein! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #2 - 07. August 2009 um 19:53

Post von meiner neuseeländischen Russin

Hello XXXX! I have received your letter, and I am glad very much. I thank you for attention. I am glad, that you liked my photos and a structure. Thus you want, know about me little bit more?! I - the positive happy person born in small Russian city, and now I live and I work in big city Auckland in New Zeland 4 months still. My age of 30 years, my sign on the Zodiac - the Scorpion. I am a woman, which is tired to be lonely. I want family happiness with my beloved. I have family in Russia - my mum and my younger sister. I miss on them here very much, therefore I often call to them. I have arrived for work and to find my happiness in New Zeland. I wish to buy an apartment for my family in Russia, because my family is tired to live in the rented apartment and to not have own habitation. I love this country. I am a young woman now, therefore more potential of authority and energy exists in me and my body, and I want and I dream to meet my true love and to give my beloved this energy. I love children, various animals, music and dances. At leisure I ` d likes to look at ocean, to go on coast, to clear mine reason, to possess an ocean breeze, to think of all and anything and to feel small grief... I am not interested on sports meets, only sometimes I jogging and navigation when there is a free time. I hate lie, terrorism, silly people, mosquitoes, cockroaches and illness. I estimate true nobleness and kindness in men. I - romantic and clever enough woman who does not like to play various games with feelings. I am a woman who highly estimates gravity, belief and purposefulness of men. I like to prepare for a two, to have a little good wine on good conversation. I wish to see beside with me the good and interesting guy who can subordinate and fascinate me. The guy who will estimate me and true warm feelings. I wish to have long and serious attitudes, therefore I wish to correspond and develop attitudes only with serious men who are interested in search of true love. There is Enough? You know Mike, I do not search for Brada Pitt, James Bonda, or otherwise, the reason let's face to it; you are not going to see, that I decorate a cover �Elle� or "People" at any time is fast J. I have no certain sight that I looking probably more as the recipe.
I search for someone, I can love and cherish for a life... Someone which during will wish to settle and bring up family, but meanwhile, I hope to meet people and to do new friendship, and I shall meet success, meet my partner of a life as I am lonely and had enough to be the only thing... I hope, that I have told about me directly enough for these some lines for you Mike. So, please tell to me more about you, you loves and does not love, that you search for love and friendship...
If you wish to know about me, write your questions in yours after the letter more. I wait for your letter soon if you have not forgotten me...! Tell about a place in which you live now please, and I wish to see your photos!!! I send you my photo which has been located on a site (I I think, it will love you). I hope to see your letter soon.
Tatyana

Spoiler für Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO MICROSOF-9DAAB8) (lovetanysa@66.36.229.146 with plain)
  by smtp105.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 5 Aug 2009 14:43:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-SMTP: Y4PGvBWswBBlE3VQxe9Bc0OhxLVJEYA-
X-YMail-OSG: _2FQJ8oVK2g43pAvar_ujyJAsocSHyc-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:24:57 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: Tanya <lovetanysa@yahoo.com>

Hübsch die Kleine
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2009 um 22:49 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #3 - 07. August 2009 um 19:56

Das nennt man wohl einen Kurzaufenthalt    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Smiley

Und zwar über die USA

Code
Alles auswählen
Whois

Details zur IP-Adresse 66.36.229.146

OrgName:    HopOne Internet Corporation
OrgID:      HOPO
Address:    3311 South 120th Place
City:       Tukwila
StateProv:  WA
PostalCode: 98168-5125

Zitat:

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:24:57 +0400

Date-Zeile verweist nach Russland

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Bild mit Tineye nicht gefunden.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #4 - 10. August 2009 um 18:22

Die schreibt von einem Foto und sendet keines mit   

Hello Mike. I have received your letter again and is very glad to it. I was afraid sincerely, that you will not answer my letter, but you have answered my letter, and I should write to you my answer now. I like your attention.. If you have written to me your letter, means, I have interested you in something, whether not so? I like to understand, that I can interest you. I think, that you continue to write to me your letters in the future because I am pleased to each your letter really. I am glad also, that you are not afraid, that I have relatives in Russia. My family is a unique happiness in my life now for which I continue to live and I aspire to something in this life. I miss on my family here in NZ very much, therefore I call to Russia often. My family is my mum and my younger sister. A name of my mum Angelina, age of my mum 53 years, and she already on pension. She is very good mother, and I very much love my mum. The name of my sister Christina, Christina's age 21 year, and she studies final year at university on a speciality the economist. My sister - my best girlfriend who understands me always. I work in Auckland at restaurant as the waiter 4 months and I earn money to buy an apartment for my family in Russia. I plan to come back to Russia soon to buy an apartment for my family (I wrote to you about it in my previous letter) though I can live in NZ still some long time. Therefore I shall explain to you something now that you did not worry. I have decided to locate here in New Zeland seriously because NZ is very fine country. Therefore know, if I shall come back to Russia for 2-3 weeks because I shall buy an apartment and to do some duties there, and then I shall come back in Auckland at once. I warn of it you that you did not worry. Do not worry, I shall not escape from you!  Smiley  I have serious intentions to find my happiness in NZ. I hope, what you understand me, Mike, whether not so? I live in Auckland in the house of my girlfriend Svetlana. Svetlana Russian too, but my girlfriend lives in NZ 10 years and has the Australian citizenship. My girlfriend Svetlana was married about 2 years, but half a year ago she got divorced from its husband. Svetlana has the small son, which age of 15 months. We know each other 25 years, therefore Svetlana has helped me much when I have arrived in NZ. Svetlana - very good friend!!!
I already wrote to you, that I am a romantic woman very much, therefore I like to dream very much. My imaginations about the future that waits for me and my relatives in the future. My greatest dream is a meeting of my prince which will have necessarily pure soul and the big knightly nobleness which will love and respect with me with which I can create happy family. My ideas on true love little bit children's, probably, but it I. I am a sincere woman, therefore my imaginations about love seem naive, probably. But I want, that you knew it, Mike because you are very interesting to me really. You - sincere and kind the man (at least I see you such now), therefore I wish to see your letters on mine email always. I the lonely woman now, therefore I try to find my love in Internet because to write and wait every day from the man the warm letter for the lonely woman it very interestingly and romantically, especially if feelings start to develop between you through these letters (probably, love)... Unless I am not right? I am a romantic woman, therefore I like to read love novels, both modern, and classics. I like to listen to classical music, sometimes POP and Rock-n-Roll. I like to dance under good slow music, and I am pleasant like cinema, especially melodramas (I the sentimental woman). My most favourite film is "Ghost", in which first roles at Patric Sweizi and Demi Mur. You know this film?
I finish my letter on it, and I ask to answer you my new questions: you have the girlfriend? What woman of your dream? Mike, please, answer me these questions because it is the nobility for me very important. Tell please about you and your life has more. I send you my new photo, and I hope to see your new photos in your following letter. I wait for your following letter with impatience...

Very loving dreams Tatyana

Spoiler für Header weiterhin verschleiert:

Received: from unknown (HELO MICROSOF-9DAAB8) (lovetanysa@66.36.229.146 with plain)
  by smtp111.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 10 Aug 2009 14:04:22 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: R7iUYQi7rvEz48fBWfTG2wM_TeCEORE-
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:05:30 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #5 - 19. August 2009 um 20:58

Wieder kein Bild

Hello XXXX. I thank you for your new letter. Mike, you are responsible a man, and I like it in you. I speak you fairly, that I understand in each your new letter better, that you - romantic and gentle the man very much. I like to understand it because my most desirable imagination is to find such the man which will be romantic and tender very much (as you, XXX), and I wish to be the happy woman with it the man together. I think, that the main thing for our attitudes now is a constant development of our attitudes. We should try to learn and understand each other better in each our new letter and then we shall understand later (probably), that we are necessary each other, and that we should meet in a reality and see, that we should make with our attitudes in a reality further. I am right, Mike? I regret for your problems with women really, but you will find your love with me (probably).  Smiley  I like our correspondence because I feel my heart, that our lonely showers are similar very much. How you think, Mike? I thank you, that you have opened and have told some secrets of your personal opinion and character. I like it because it is the truth (I feel it). I think sometimes as though you did not write it, and your tired heart and a lonely soul have written it your hands because these romantic ideas can belong only to a tired soul from the big loneliness which wants happiness really. I am assured, that lonely women from your city are blind because they do not see good the man, living near to them. Therefore I shall catch this chance to learn you better (my darling Mike) because you like me very much. I hope, that the star of happiness will ascend in our sky soon in the future (I trust in it very much). Remember also, that I trust you now very much. And the best your qualities for which I respect and I appreciate you is your romanticism and sincerity. Please, do not lose these qualities and do not spend these qualities for bad women.
I am a romantic woman very much which trusts in true attitudes and feelings, therefore I like to dream very much. I dream often about such: the sea, a wild beach, the sun comes for horizon, I lay with my beloved on this beach, we drink dry white wine, and we look at this beautiful sunset. We understand (with my beloved), that it is true happiness, and we wish to be only together now, and we fall asleep with this pleasant feeling in embraces each other. You like my imagination? I think, that you will like my imagination because you are romantic too as I. By the way, I like the nature very much. I like to spend my free time, simply enjoying the nature. I like productive leisure very much: for example, I like to float on the river on a canoe or to go to a wood for picnics. You like it, Mike?
I finish my letter on it, and I thank you once again, that you have told about you much in your letter. Answer my new questions please. You like to dream? Why you try to find your beloved through Internet? Tell about your parents in your following letter please. I hope, that you will answer these questions soon. I send my new photos to you (these photos of my city to Russia). I wait and already I miss... Tatyana

Der haben sie wohl ins Hirn gesch.... Laabert was von Fotos und schickt keine

Spoiler für Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO MICROSOF-9DAAB8) (lovetanysa@188.186.4.20 with plain)
  by smtp111.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 19 Aug 2009 18:52:34 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: M9YIaOv29vrTvlg5D12NDasvMjJF
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 04:52:18 +1000
Organization: home

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator