Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Jelin / Tata / Patricia / Favor <jelindomingo209@yahoo.com> <tatahko@yahoo.com> <patjosephg22@gmail.com> <favortrayon@yahoo.com> <revpeterfaye@yahoo.com> <royalbkscotland1@zbavitu.net> <info.fibi-online@gmx.co.uk> <royalbank_scotland.int@inmail24.com> (Gelesen: 13470 mal)

Berger Louis
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Standort: Cham
Jelin / Tata / Patricia / Favor <jelindomingo209@yahoo.com> <tatahko@yahoo.com> <patjosephg22@gmail.com> <favortrayon@yahoo.com> <revpeterfaye@yahoo.com> <royalbkscotland1@zbavitu.net> <info.fibi-online@gmx.co.uk> <royalbank_scotland.int@inmail24.com>
25. Juli 2009 um 13:06

Jelin <jelindomingo209@yahoo.com>

Hallo zusammen!

Ich bekomme öfter Post von datemefree.org

Heute wieder eine:

Kompliment des Tages für Sie.
Es ist mit aufrichtigen und tiefen Glück, ein Schreiben an Sie diesen Tag als ich sah Ihr Profil, jedoch bin Jelin nach Namen, wie sind Sie hoffen, dass Sie sich gut, ich sah Ihr Profil und nahm in intersest, wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht i lieben und zu wissen, dass Sie, wenn Sie die Art von Person bin denke, bitte senden Sie mir eine E-Mail auf meine private E-Mail (jelindomingo209@yahoo.com) enthalten, so dass ich werde Ihnen sagen, alles, was man wissen muss, über mich und eine Bild von myself.i glaube Entfernung und Farbe wird nicht als barear zwischen uns, in der Hoffnung, von Ihnen zu lesen, da warte ich auf Ihre E-Mail-, Dank und Gottes Segen.
Best Regard,
Jelin.
               Antwort auf diese E-Mail wenden Sie sich bitte (jelindomingo209@yahoo.com)

Compliments of the day to you.
It is with sincere and profound happiness to write to you this day as i saw your profile, however am Jelin  by name, how are you hope you are fine, I did saw your profile  and took intersest in it, if you do not mind i will love to know you and if you are the kind of person am thinking about , please send me a mail on my private email(jelindomingo209@yahoo.com ) included, so that i will tell you all you needs to know about me and a picture of myself.i do believe distance and colour will not be a barear between us, hoping to read from you as i wait for your mail ,thanks and God bless .
Best Regard,
Jelin .
              reply to this  EMAIL please     (  jelindomingo209@yahoo.com )   

Jetzt werde ich mal zurückschreiben und fragen was sie will

Off Topic KommentarWeitere Bilder im Archiv: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Juni 2010 um 23:13 von † Rais † » 
Grund: Die Kuh mit Hut 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Re: Jelin / Tata / Patricia / Favor <jelindomingo209@yahoo.com> <tatahko@yahoo.com> <patjosephg22@gmail.com> <favortrayon@yahoo.com> <revpeterfaye@yahoo.com> <royalbkscotland1@zbavitu.net> <info.fibi-online@gmx.co.uk> <royalbank_scotland.int@inmail24.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. Juli 2009 um 14:03

@ Berger Louis

Smiley im Forum Berger Louis

Das ist Geldwäsche

Smiley

Die Antwort wird so aussehen:

Off Topic KommentarDearest Love,
How are you doing today, l hope you are doing fine my day is very boring over here ln this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon as long as i have you in my life, I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the crisis the only person i have now is Rev. Peter Faye who is the Rev of the ( Christ The king Churches ) here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather, l am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Rev Tel number is and email address (revpeterfaye@yahoo.com)(+221- 763869990 ) i will like if you will call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like to tell you this that i have been keeping to myself, l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you if you are willing to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 3.7 ( Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars ).
l will please want you to assist me transfer this money to your account in your country so from it you will send some money for me to get my travelling documents to come over to meet with you because here is so bad for me. I cannnot withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, i will want before i could give you the contact of the bank, you to send me some contact informations of yours such as your?
FULL Name ..........
Address ..........
Phone Numbers..........
Country..........
I did got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not which i think that depends on us.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said l want you to call me because l have alot to tell you. l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Rev .because he is like a father to me, have a nice day and take care of yourself,. l hope to hear from you soonest, have a lovely day and think of me, i remain yours forever.
JELIN

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 21:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Re: Jelin / Tata / Patricia / Favor <jelindomingo209@yahoo.com> <tatahko@yahoo.com> <patjosephg22@gmail.com> <favortrayon@yahoo.com> <revpeterfaye@yahoo.com> <royalbkscotland1@zbavitu.net> <info.fibi-online@gmx.co.uk> <royalbank_scotland.int@inmail24.com>
Antwort #2 - 25. Juli 2009 um 14:09

Off Topic KommentarHabe es nach Phishing verschoben, da ich Muli/Geldwäsche nicht gefunden habe  Ärgerlich Ärgerlich
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 21:43 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 25. Juli 2009 um 15:50

@ LeChuck

Das ist keine Geldwäsche. Man kann nicht etwas waschen, was nicht vorhanden ist.
Es handelt sich um reinen Vorschußbetrug, wie es bei 419´Scam üblich ist.
Die Sektion Geldwäsche an sich gibt es nicht mehr, da es sich hierbei um Phishing handelt.

Die Sache ist somit Nigeriascam. Es wird auch ein schönes Bild einer eingefärbten eintreffen. Wetten???

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2010 um 09:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #4 - 26. Juli 2009 um 19:34

Die Antwort auf mein Schreiben

Dearest
Es ist mir eine große Freude, Sie schreiben an diesem Tag, wie geht es Ihnen heute, es mir Freude zu lesen, Sie von heute und das Glück zu schreiben an Sie, wie ich sah, Ihre E-Mail, ich glaube, Sie sind gut.

Ich bin mehr als glücklich zu lesen, Ihre E-Mail heute, wie ich Ihnen in meiner ersten Mail, Mein Name ist Jelin Dmingo Alter von 25 Jahren 51 kg über 176 cm aus Côte d'Ivore in Westafrika Zur Zeit bin ich mit Wohnsitz in dem Flüchtlingslager hier in Dakar Senegal als Folge des Bürgerkriegs, die in meinem Land.

Mein Vater Dr. Steve Domingo war der persönliche Berater des ehemaligen Staatschefs (Robert Guéï) vor den Rebellen angegriffen unser Haus am frühen Morgen ein und tötete ihn zusammen mit meiner süßen mother.oh? Mai ihre Seelen in Frieden ruhen, Es ist mir nur, dass noch immer sehr lebendig ist und ich es geschafft, mein Weg zu einem in der Nähe von Land Senegal, wo ich lebe jetzt.
Bitte werde ich gerne wissen, you.your mehr über die Vorlieben und Abneigungen und was Sie tun derzeit Alter und Ihr Bild. Ich werde Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich in meinem nächsten Mail. Anlage hier ist ein Bild von mir. Ich werde warten geduldig zu lesen Mail von Ihnen. Ich bin nach wie vor reamin Sie für immer.

Dearest
It is with great pleasure that i write to you this day, how are you today, it give me joy to read from you today and the happiness to write back to you as i saw your mail, I believe that you are doing well.

I am more than happy to read your mail today, like i told you in my first mail, My name is  Jelin Dmingo  age 25 year 51 kg about 176 cm from Cote D'Ivore in West Africa Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as result of the civil war going on in my country.

My father Dr Steve  Domingo was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my sweet mother.oh? may their souls rest in peace,It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.
Please I will like to know more about you.your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently age and your picture. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. attached here is a pictures of me. i will be waiting patiently to read mail from you . I still reamin yours forever. 

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [196.207.231.119] by web111406.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:07:31 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.1
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:07:31 -0700 (PDT)

Die ist aber wirklich hübsch
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Januar 2010 um 15:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #5 - 26. Juli 2009 um 19:36

Mail kommt über Sonatel - Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
Details zur IP-Adresse 196.207.231.119

inetnum:        196.207.231.0 - 196.207.231.255
netname:        SONATELNET
descr:          Pool ADSL BAS1

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2010 um 10:00 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #6 - 28. Juli 2009 um 14:23

Die nächste Mail von der Hübschen

Dearest Love,
Wie machst du heute, l hoffe, Sie werden es gut mein Tag ist sehr langweilig hier ln diesem Lager finden wir es schwer zu gehen, denn wir sind nicht erlaubt zu tun, wie ein ihr Aufenthalt in dem Gefängnis und hoffe, durch l Gottes Gnade l kommen hier bald so lange, wie ich Sie in meinem Leben, ich habe keine Verwandten jetzt, dass ich gehen kann, alle meine Verwandten lief weg mitten in der Krise die einzige Person, die ich haben jetzt Rev. Peter Faye Wer ist der Rev der (Christus der König Kirchen) hier im Lager ist er sehr gut zu mir kam, da l l bin hier aber nicht das Leben mit ihm nicht, l am Leben in der Frauen-Herberge, da das Lager haben zwei Hostels für Männer das andere für Frauen. Die Rev Tel-Nummer und E-Mail-Adresse (221-763869990) Ich werde, wie wenn Sie anrufen und ihm sagen, dass Sie wollen, sprechen Sie mit mir, er wird für mich in der Herberge.

Als Flüchtling hier habe ich nicht Recht oder Privileg, alles sei es Geld oder was auch immer, weil es gegen das Gesetz des Landes. Ich möchte zurück zu meinem Studium, weil ich nur an meine ersten Jahr vor dem tragischen Vorfall, die zu meiner wird in dieser Situation jetzt stattgefunden hat. Honig, wenden Sie sich bitte l möchte Ihnen sagen, dass habe ich mich zu halten, l haben mein verstorbener Vater Erklärung der Rechnung und Sterbeurkunde, die hier mit mir l wird wie zu senden, wenn Sie bereit sind zu helfen mir, denn wenn er lebt er hinterlegt einige Betrag des Geldes in einer der führenden Banken in Europa, die er benutzt meinen Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen, die Höhe des Betrages ist $ 3.7 (drei Millionen Sieben hunderttausend US-Dollar).

l wird Sie möchten, dass Sie mir helfen Übertragung dieses Geld auf Ihr Konto in Ihrem Land aus, damit Sie es wird etwas Geld für mich, um meine Reise-Dokumente zu kommen, um mit Ihnen, denn hier ist so schlecht für mich. Ich cannnot, das Geld meiner selbst aufgrund meiner Flüchtlings-Statuen hier in diesem Land, das nicht erlauben Sie mir, ich will, bevor ich könnte Ihnen den Kontakt mit der Bank, Sie senden Sie mir einige Kontaktinformationen von Ihnen

Ich habe habe in Kontakt mit der Bank und machte sie zu wissen, über meine Pläne, um dieses Geld, l bekam sie auch bewusst den Tod meines Vaters, und sie haben erkannt, es mit allen dort Bestätigung. Allerdings werden sie mir in Kontakt zu treten mit einer sehr verantwortlichen Person, die sich in meinem Namen, da meine Treuhänder in Bezug auf dieses Geld, da l bin derzeit der Flüchtlingseigenschaft hier und wäre nur zulässig, um diese Menge an Geld, auch möchte ich wissen, über die Anleihe, die sie mit meinem Vater, dass das Geld behandelt werden, um mich in Bulk-Betrag, was bedeutet, dass l sollte entscheiden, wenn l sollten mit der Bank oder nicht, die ich denke, dass hängt von uns ab.

Ich habe, um Ihnen mitzuteilen, dazu, so dass Sie mir zu meinem Treuhänder über dieses Geld. wie gesagt l l wollen, dass Sie rufen Sie mich an, weil l haben eine Menge zu sagen. l gehalten dieses Geheimnis für die Menschen in das Lager hier die einzige Person, die weiß, es ist der Rev (revpeterfaye@yahoo.com), weil er ist wie ein Vater zu mir, haben einen schönen Tag und kümmern Sie sich,. l hoffe, von Ihnen zu hören bald, haben einen schönen Tag und denke an mich, ich bleibe für immer dein.
                                          JELIN
Dearest  Love,
How are you doing today, l hope you are doing fine my day is very boring over here ln this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon as long as i have you in my life, I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran  away in the middle of the crisis the only person i have now is Rev. Peter Faye who is the Rev of the ( Christ The king Churches ) here in the camp he has been very good  to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather, l am living in the women's hostel because the camp have  two hostels one for men the other for women. The Rev Tel number is  and email address  (+221-763869990 ) i will like if you will call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like to tell you this that i have been keeping to myself, l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you if you are willing to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading  bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 3.7 ( Three  Million Seven  Hundred Thousand US Dollars ).

l will please want you to assist me transfer this money to your account in your country so from it you will send some money for me to get my travelling documents to come over to meet with you because here is so bad for me. I cannnot withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, i will want before i could give you the contact of the bank, you to send me some contact informations of yours

I did got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not which i think that depends on us.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said l want you to call me because l have alot to tell you. l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Rev ( revpeterfaye@yahoo.com) because he is like a father to me, have a nice day and take care of yourself,  . l hope to hear from you soonest, have a lovely day and think of me, i remain yours forever. 
                                         JELIN    

Wenn ich mich so durch dieses Forum klicke sind hier lauter Flüchtlingskinder mit reichen Eltern in einem Flüchtlingscamp

Spoiler für Quelltext wieder Sonatel:

Received: from [196.207.248.191] by web111402.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 28 Jul 2009 01:34:16 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.1
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 01:34:16 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Januar 2010 um 15:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #7 - 29. Juli 2009 um 21:11

Smiley

Tata <tatahko@yahoo.com>

Neues von datemefree

Hello.
My Name is Tata I was impressed when i saw your profile at www.datemefree.org and will like you to email me back to my inbox so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am.i belive we can establishe a long lasting relation ship with you.In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private e mail box (tatahko@yahoo.com).
This is because i dont know the possibilities of
remainning in forum for a long time.
Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.
Tata

Leider kein Bild im Profil

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2010 um 13:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 30. Juli 2009 um 18:27

@ Berger Louis

Na dann schreib sie mal an, dass wir weitere Infos bekommen! Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2010 um 10:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #9 - 30. Juli 2009 um 18:53

@ Uli

Schon erledigt!  Cool
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2010 um 10:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #10 - 01. August 2009 um 12:51

Wieder so eine Schauergeschichte

My dearest XXXX,
Thanks for your reply to my mail,
How is your day my dear? I guess nice.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Tata Konan I'm 23 years, from Ivory Coast in
West Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion,
Single (never married before) I am presently residing
in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a
result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Herbert Konan was the managing
director of Konan's ventures (Ltd) and he was
the personal adviser to the former head of state
before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make
my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living
now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belongs
to a Reverend that has a church here in the camp.
My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movies,
dancing and fond of little kids.
I would like to know more about you.your likes and
dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my photo, hope you will like it.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Tata.

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.214.118.243] by web111919.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 01 Aug 2009 03:06:38 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 03:06:38 -0700 (PDT)

Das Bild habe ich jedenfalls hier schon gesehen
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Januar 2010 um 15:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #11 - 01. August 2009 um 12:54

Kommt mal wieder über Sonatel:

Code
Alles auswählen
Whois

Details zur IP-Adresse 41.214.118.243

inetnum:        41.214.0.0 - 41.214.127.255
netname:        SN-SONATEL-20080326
descr:          SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal

Die Geschichte und das Bild sind bekannter als der Papst - damit ab an die frische Luft    Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. August 2009 um 16:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #12 - 10. August 2009 um 16:29

Ich kann diese Fresse einfach nicht mehr sehen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. August 2009 um 16:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #13 - 13. August 2009 um 18:07

Nächster Brief der Fresse   Laut lachend

My dearest xxxx,
Thanks for your mail my dear,
How are you today? I guess you are doing well,
Mine is little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal, as I told you in my last mail about my situations here in the refugee camp, in this camp we are allowed to go out on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks only. It's just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person I have now is Rev.Mike Johnson who is the pastor of the (Jesus House For All Nations) here in the camp and he is the owner of this computer where I send and receive email from you.
He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors tel number is (00221-77-4385305) please call me as soon as you read this mail ok, and if you call, tell the Reverend that you want to speak with me and he will send for me ok.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $2.9m (Two Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your position and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country and stay with you and continue with my studies ok.
I kept this secret to people in the camp the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember I am giving you all this information now due to the trust I have deposed on you now, your thoughts is a good example of whom you are. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and God fearing.
My favorite language is English, meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have alot to tell you ok.
Thanks for being there for me and thanks for coming into my life.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours dearest friend
Tata.

Spoiler für Quelltext wieder Sonatel:

Received: from [41.214.121.9] by web111905.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:21:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:21:36 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2009 um 18:10 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berger Louis
Scam Advisors

I Love Weißbier

Antwort #14 - 22. August 2009 um 11:40

Ich soll an eine Bank schreiben  Smiley

My Dear XXX,
Thanks for your mail my dear,
How are you today ? I guess you are doing well,
I am fine here with all hopes of coming over to your country and stay with you for a normal life and continuation with my studies immediately after the transfer of my late father's funds to your position.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).

Dearest, I thank you so much for coming into my life and showing me that there are still good men in the world, thanks for your caring and concerns upon me, and God bless you ok.

Note I have never met you before, rather your thoughts are my reasons of trusting in you, I believe you will always be sincere and will never let me down.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father.

Name; FIBI BANK PLC LONDON
Address: N° 24 Creechurch Lane, London UK.
Email address: (info.fibi-online@gmx.co.uk)
Name of the transfer officer is Mr.M.Berwald
Telephone number  0044-7031906036
Fax number  0044- 703-190- 4588

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.The only thing the bank told me was to provide a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information, i will like you to help me by sending an email to the bank with their email address: (info..fibi-online@gmx.co.uk). Attention to Mr.Berwald (Director Foreign Payment Department), telling him that you are my foreign representative and that you are writing to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my late father's deposit (2.9million dollars) of which i am the next of kin into your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal ok.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME::::::::::::::: DR.HERBERT KONAN
AMOUNT :::::::::::::::::::::::::: 2.9 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MIS.:::::::::::::TATA KONAN
ACCOUNT NUMBER ::::::::: 43473012

God bless as you do this today by sending email to the Bank
Thanks for being there for me and thanks for coming into my life.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Greetings from your dearest
Tata.

Spoiler für Quelltext Sonatel:

Received: from [213.154.91.13] by web111915.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Aug 2009 01:36:26 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 01:36:26 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. August 2009 um 11:41 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema