Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) David Smith / Michael Preston / Johnson Adams / Philip Johnson / James Harris <ever4unity@live.com> <johnlove200911@live.com> <mike1zz@yahoo.com> <waniecamp2@live.com> (Gelesen: 11163 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
David Smith / Michael Preston / Johnson Adams / Philip Johnson / James Harris <ever4unity@live.com> <johnlove200911@live.com> <mike1zz@yahoo.com> <waniecamp2@live.com>
23. Juli 2009 um 17:26

David Smith <waniecamp2@live.com>

Bild 5x mit tineye gefunden – der Soldat heißt „John Abizaid“ wie man auf der Uniform unschwer erkennen kannSmiley

Hier die Profildaten, das Bild und die Inbox-Mail von Tagged

Spoiler:
Bilder zu Scamzwecken gestohlen von US General a.D. John Philip Abizaid

David S
Last Active: 2 days ago
Profile Views: 42 times
Profile Skin: Default

Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Jul 19, 2009 10:50 AM
Subject:Ggood day pretty one..

Good day pretty on..how are you doing today..i really know you are doing great there and having a nice time ..Well am David a soldier in the USA army and i will like to be your friend since we all don't know what the future brings..Well i will be very happy you add me on my address so that we can have a chat there and know each other very well..

waniecamp2@live.com  or you can live your address so that i can also add you for a chat..have a nice time and stay bless..

Sincerely
David

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. April 2010 um 18:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: David Smith / Michael Preston / Johnson Adams / Philip Johnson / James Harris <ever4unity@live.com> <johnlove200911@live.com> <mike1zz@yahoo.com> <waniecamp2@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. Juli 2009 um 17:39

Na da haben wir mal wieder was für die Spezialisten von Soldatenbildern.
Hier seine Antwort mit dem Quelltext und 3 weitere Bilderchen, auch aus dem Internet und mit Tineye zu finden Smiley

Zitat:

Good morning sweet one..how are you doing there today..?Hope you are doing great as am doing here..Well dear i will like to have a chat with you since we all don't really know what the future brings so i will like you to open account on hot mail so that we can have a chat there since we all don't know what the future brings..have a nice day and stay bless..
KIND REGARDS 
DAVID SMITH 

Spoiler für Mailheader:

X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.86; Thu, 23 Jul 2009 01:07:43 -0700
X-YMailISG: IMobo6vvYzHPa4WJG3FW882AkP0_iJbM0NPnCweGQPpNjnCdSdNFnWCdBusxEK3aEakENxjOFA--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.78]
Authentication-Results: mta112.mail.ac4.yahoo.com  from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc2-s3.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.78)
  by mta112.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 23 Jul 2009 01:07:42 -0700
Received: from BLU143-W31 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s3.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 23 Jul 2009 01:07:42 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU143-W319B017B7145C8F945D239FA180@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_b2ed5964-5321-4be0-89ea-3b7b47d86a5c_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.196.137]
To: <xxx@yahoo.de>
Subject: RE: Your message on Tagged
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 03:07:42 -0500
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <155845.54178.qm@web23408.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
References: <155845.54178.qm@web23408.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Jul 2009 08:07:42.0444 (UTC) FILETIME=[A7491AC0:01CA0B6C]
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 090722-0, 22.07.2009), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 11:07 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: David Smith / Michael Preston / Johnson Adams / Philip Johnson / James Harris <ever4unity@live.com> <johnlove200911@live.com> <mike1zz@yahoo.com> <waniecamp2@live.com>
Antwort #2 - 23. Juli 2009 um 17:48

zapparella schrieb on 23. Juli 2009 um 17:26:

Mail kommt aus Ghana  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
etails zur IP-Adresse 41.218.196.137

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.218.192.0 - 41.218.223.255'

inetnum:        41.218.192.0 - 41.218.223.255
netname:        ghanatel
descr:          Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL
Webmaster-c:        MKN4-AFRINIC
tech-c:         MKN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         GHANATEL-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.218.192.0 - 41.218.255.255

person:       Michael Komla Nfodzo
address:      Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
address:      Telecom House, GTnet/xDSL,
address:      PMB 221
address:      Accra North

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 11:07 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 17. September 2009 um 13:26

Smiley

Michael Preston <mike1zz@yahoo.com>

Der hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben und das Gesicht kam mir gleich so bekannt vor.
Das Bild habe ich nach einigem Suchen auch gefunden, und zwar auf apaam.org Smiley

Michael P
Last Active: 23 hours ago
Profile Views: 67 times

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
About Me
Music: country,R n B,hip hop and cools
Movies: action movies love movies and comic stuff
TV: opera
Books: Bible
Sports: Golf
Interests: I want a dream come true
Dreams: To spend the rest of my life with one lovely woman
About Me: Am a gentle and easy going person I'll tell you more about myself if you contact me

1.Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Samstag, 5. September 2009 00:32:57
Subject:I really do admie you dear

Well my dear am General Michael.Am a soldier and i have been in the army for about 29 years..And i have been in Iraq for about 4 years so i have plan to resign in the army so that i can meet someone that i love,And i don't care about the distance or the age because distance is a way and age is also a number.All is about who can make you happy and also trust you and treat you like a queen.Well am the only son of my late parents.I am a widowed with only one son call Gabby.He is a good boy and i love him so much..He is 13 years old.All my dream was to get a sister and also brothers but is not all dreams that come true..Well i want you to know that you are the only woman that i write to and am pleased with you..no one knows more about me only you after reading this message..I am 50 and survive on my own financially... I love friends and family, I have a lot of fun and make friends easily.  I love life, love my son and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without that someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage and i think i will find her soon only time can tell.... Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh,...Well am from lock port....I don't play with love am very serious when it comes to relationship...I want to have romantic dinners. be with the person I love, snuggling. Love to play around on the computer and learn things. I care about the wildlife. I want to travel to Germany and take a cruise. I like to do crafts an appreciate things that are home made. I love eating out. I like country music..I would like a partner who likes to travel and enjoys going to the movies and concerts. I do think it's important for partners to have individual interests that their partner respects.That will share life with it's routines, adventures, highs and lows. Taking a long walk together along the beaches...my person habits are,Punctuality, kindness, good listener, loyalty, caring,cleanliness, love of learning, willing to try new things, explore, listen, communicate...and in general just being committed and disciplined...my dear is,Finding my soul mate and live happily ever after, if there is such a thing or it maybe wishful thinking. I want to find that special woman to share my life with. I know that there is a kind, warm and genuine woman who could be my very best friend and I look forward to meeting her. I have a pretty great life right now, but I think it could be even better with a friend and partner to travel with me on the rest of life's journey! That will be a dream to come true!....I hate to be with someone who is constantly unhappy about their life. Someone who is cocky and overly interested in their physical appearance. Someone who engages in sex outside a committed relationship and impatient to people in any situation. The best thing in life can never be kept; they must be given away to someone so special and they are a smile,a kiss and love...

I think am writing too much huh ! Well tell me more about you too? Well hope to hear from you soon..Take very good care of your self and try to tell me all about your self because i have nothing to hide from you..stay blessed.kisses and hugs..General Michael..bye

Always Care.
  General Michael.

Übersetzung:
Hallo Liebling,

Nun mein lieber General Michael.Am ein Soldat und ich habe in der Armee für etwa 29 Jahren .. und ich bin im Irak seit ca. 4 Jahren so plane ich in der Armee zurücktreten, so dass ich jemanden kennen zu lernen, dass ich Liebe, und ich nicht über die Entfernung oder die Altenpflege denn die Entfernung ist ein Weg, und das Alter ist auch ein number.All geht darum, wer Sie glücklich zu machen und kann auch Vertrauen, das Sie und behandeln Sie wie ein queen.Well bin der einzige Sohn meines verstorbenen parents.I bin eine Witwe mit nur einem Anruf Gabby.He Sohn ist ein guter Junge, und ich liebe ihn so sehr .. Er ist 13 Jahre old.All mein Traum war mit einer Schwester und Brüder erhalten, aber nicht alle Träume, die wahr .. Nun möchte ich Sie wissen, dass Sie die einzige Frau, die ich zu schreiben und bin mit dir zufrieden .. niemand weiß mehr über mich nur Sie nach dem Lesen dieser Nachricht .. Ich bin 50 und überleben sind meine eigenen finanziell ... Ich liebe Freunde und Familie, habe ich eine Menge Spaß und neue Freunde helfen. Ich liebe das Leben, die Liebe und mein Sohn noch ein paar Liebe zu Aktien mit einer speziellen Dame. Das Leben kann, ohne dass jemand ... Ich bin eine Person, die sehr real ist, wenn es um Leben und seine "Themen einsam. Bin ehrlich, freundlich fürsorglich, liebevoll, guten Sinn für Humor, easy going, Freigeist, vertrauenswürdig und respektieren die Leben anderer Menschen ..... Ich bin ein Mann, dass das Leben lebt, wie es kommt zu mir. Ich kümmere mich nicht um die Zukunft, denn es werden hier, egal was ich tue. Die besten Tage meines Lebens sind noch kommen ... bin auf der Suche nach jemandem, der Liebe und Pflege wird von mir für eine lange Zeit Beziehung, die dazu führen, dass die Ehe und ich denke, ich werde sie bald nur noch Zeit finden kann sagen .... Zwar halte ich würde mich ein romantisches, ich glaube nicht, dass das Leben über die "große Leidenschaft." In Wirklichkeit ist es mehr über komfortable Kameraden. Ich bin ein wirklich Spaß Person, die Menschen liebt, liebt zu lachen, ... Nun bin von Lock-Anschluss .... ich nicht mit der Liebe spielen, bin sehr ernst, wenn es um die Beziehung ... Ich möchte ein romantisches Abendessen haben . werden mit der Person, die ich liebe, kuscheln. Liebe zu spielen, um auf dem Computer zu lernen und Dinge. Ich kümmere mich um die Tierwelt. Ich möchte nach Deutschland zu reisen und eine Kreuzfahrt zu machen. Ich mag es nicht ein Handwerk zu schätzen Dinge, die zu Hause gemacht werden. Ich liebe Essen. Ich mag Country-Musik .. Ich möchte einen Partner, der zu reisen gern und geht gern ins Kino und Konzerte, wie. Ich denke, es ist wichtig, Partner für individuelle Interessen, dass ihre Partner respects.That wird das Leben mit ihm teilen müssen die Routinen, Abenteuer, Höhen und Tiefen. Unter einem langen Spaziergang entlang der Strände zusammen ... meine Person Gewohnheiten sind, Pünktlichkeit, Freundlichkeit, guter Zuhörer, Loyalität, Pflege, Sauberkeit, Liebe zum Lernen bereit, neue Dinge auszuprobieren, zu erforschen, zu hören, zu kommunizieren ... und überhaupt nur zugesagt und diszipliniert ... mein lieber ist, finden meine Dualseele und leben glücklich bis ans Ende, wenn es so ein Ding oder es vielleicht Wunschdenken. Ich möchte, dass besondere Frau, mein Leben mit Aktien zu finden. Ich weiß, dass es eine Art, warm und echte Frau, die meine beste Freundin sein könnte und ich freuen uns auf sie. Ich habe eine ziemlich große Leben im Augenblick, aber ich denke, es könnte noch besser mit einem Freund und Partner, um mit mir über den Rest der Reise des Lebens reisen! Das war ein Traum wahr werden !.... Ich hasse es, mit jemandem, der ständig unglücklich über ihr Leben werden wird. Jemand, der frech und übermäßig interessieren sich für ihre körperliche Erscheinung. Jemand, der im Sex greift außerhalb einer festen Beziehung und ungeduldig die Menschen in jeder Situation. Das Beste im Leben kann nicht gehalten werden, sie müssen sich an jemanden da so besonders, und sie sind ein Lächeln, ein Kuss und Liebe ...

Ich glaube, ich schreibe zu viel huh! Nun sagen Sie mir mehr über Sie zu? Nun hoffen, bald von Ihnen zu hören .. sehr gut kümmern uns um Ihre selbst und versuchen, mir alles über sich selbst sagen, weil ich nichts von Ihnen zu verbergen .. Aufenthalt blessed.kisses und umarmt .. General Michael haben .. bye

Immer Pflege.
   General Michael.

2.Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Sonntag, 6. September 2009 11:23:50
Subject:Re: I really do admie you dear

Thank you for replying my mail am really grateful.Well my dear I will love to chat with you and know more about you this is my yahoo ID mike1zz@yahoo.com.I don't wanna wright much cos I will save it till I meet you online.Take very good care of you self and always remember that there is someone somewhere who really care about you and will do everything to make you the happiest woman on earth.Stay safe
Always Care
Michael.

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 13:37 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 17. September 2009 um 13:31

Hier ist nun seine Email mit Quelltext.

Zitat:
Hi,

good morning dear how are you doing?well i hope everything is going on better with your condition of health.Dear am never gonna forget this day.Its as if am gaining hope in the future and i know for sure that this its gonna bring me back my joy and happiness.You know one  thing i like about you at the moment?am gonna tell you soon if I notice it again.I like you and I will never forgive myself if I loose a special person like you in my life.I can't wait to have instant messaging with you.You know what honey, I would like to meet you tonight online.I would always love to converse with you cos am really eager to know all about you.You are very special to me now and I promise to be good...You need to be adored and worshiped like a queen cos I think you have a good heart and I like the way you express yourself.I hope you can give me back my joy and happiness cos meeting you is almost a dream come true and I hope it is.Well I want you to take very good care of yourself and be good.

Always Care
General Michael

Spoiler:
X-Apparently-To: xxx@yahoo.de via 217.146.189.89; Tue, 15 Sep 2009 02:58:59 -0700
Return-Path: <mike1zz@yahoo.com>
X-YMailISG:            GMMKiXBVg2pabBMGw9Q16auGr3JShLQ_
X-Originating-IP: [98.136.44.39]
Authentication-Results: mta182.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 98.136.44.39 (HELO n79.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.39) by mta182.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 15 Sep 2009 02:58:58 -0700
Received: from [216.252.122.216] by n79.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2009 09:58:58 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t1.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2009 09:58:58 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.111] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2009 09:58:58 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2009 09:58:58 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:            ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:            57604.56894.bm@omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 66581 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Sep 2009 09:25:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1253006722; bh=RgKyGGh5jzsOYuLqU5AykPysncj/zE/1TPElTya+BYk=; e; brf8weAblwcB8=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; e; xxN1vu4YsMemY=;
Message-ID: <109689.66247.qm@web111606.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            m8nporKiof7f2.6.qa4E7VgV5_j9Np2bE_lCIsiJXPMn_D35ikc-
Received: from [114.127.246.36] by web111606.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Sep 2009 02:25:22 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/1358.27 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 02:25:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
Michael Preston <mike1zz@yahoo.com>  
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
To: xxx@yahoo.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-379166559-1253006722=:66247"

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 11:08 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 17. September 2009 um 13:35

Diesmal kommt die Mail über einen Proxy aus Indonesien  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Ich glaube diesen Proxy hatten wir schon einmal im Zusammenhang mit Mails aus Ghana  Zwinkernd

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  114.127.246.36

Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de
Antwort des Whois-Servers whois.apnic.net:

% [whois.apnic.net node-1]
% Whois data copyright terms    http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum:      114.120.0.0 - 114.127.255.255
netname:      TELKOMSEL-ID
descr:        PT. Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel) Indonesia
descr:        Cellular Network Provider
descr:        Jakarta Pusat
Webmaster-c:      HT318-AP
tech-c:       HT318-AP
remarks:      Send Spam & Abuse Reports to:
remarks:      abuse@telkomsel.co.id
mnt-by:       MNT-APJII-ID
mnt-lower:    MAINT-ID-TELKOMSEL
mnt-routes:   MAINT-ID-TELKOMSEL
changed:      hm-changed@apnic.net 20080522
changed:      hostmaster@idnic.net 20090109
source:       APNIC

person:       Hostmaster Telkomsel
nic-hdl:      HT318-AP
e-mail:       hostmaster@telkomsel.co.id
address:      PT. Telkomsel
address:      Wisma Mulia, lt.8
address:      Jl. Gatot Subroto 42
address:      Jakarta
phone:        +62-21-5240811
fax-no:       +62-21-5272977
changed:      hostmaster@idnic.net 20090109
mnt-by:       MAINT-ID-TELKOMSEL

Zitat:

Hostname:      114.127.246.36
      ISP:      PT. Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel) Indonesia
      Organization:      PT. Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel) Indonesia
      Proxy:      Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
      Type:      Cable/DSL
      Blacklist: 4x      

City:      Jakarta

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 30. Oktober 2009 um 13:27

Der Herr auf den Bildern ist ein ehemaliger General der US Army

Quelle: Wikipedia Smiley

Zitat:

John Philip Abizaid (* 1. April 1951 in Coleville, Kalifornien, USA) ist ein ehemaliger General der US Army und war vom Juli 2003 bis zum März 2007 Kommandeur des US Central Command (CENTCOM), zuständig für US-amerikanische Militäroperationen in 25 Ländern im Nahen Osten in der Region zwischen dem Horn von Afrika und Zentral-Asien und damit Befehlshaber über 250.000 US-Soldaten. Abizaid wurde am 16. März 2007 von Admiral William J. Fallon abgelöst und trat am 1. Mai desselben Jahres, nach 34 Dienstjahren in den Ruhestand.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Antwort #7 - 20. November 2009 um 21:03

Smiley

Major Adams Johnson/Philip Johnson <johnlove200911@live.com>

Dieser  Smiley hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben und nennt sich John Adams und hat das Bild des ehemaligen US-General John Abizaid verwendet.

Adams J
Adams J a man of honest,caring,trust and truth.15 days ago
Adams J has no status Griesgrämig 
Adams J 
Last Active: 57 minutes ago
Profile Views: 205 times

Orientation: Straight

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Freitag, 6. November 2009 12:13:29
Subject:Hello pretty lady,how are you ...

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Mittwoch, 11. November 2009 11:03:15
Subject:Re: Hello pretty lady,how are you ...

ok my dear thank you so much i love your words too..nice to hear from you and this mine ok johnlove 200911@live.com ok add me now thanks.

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 13:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 23. November 2009 um 14:34

Nun hier seine Mail da er sich mit Major Adams Johnson vorstellt. Seine EMail AD kam mit philip johnson  

Blackbox Zitat:
Von: philip johnson <johnlove200911@live.com> 
An: <xxx@gmx.de> 
Kopie:  
Betreff: Hello my dear 
Datum: 21.11.2009 21:25:10 

Hello pretty one ..
          how are you doing,i am Major Adams Johnson ,born in the United States,never known my mum,i only lived with my dad.My dad also never told me about her,with the idea that i am too young to know about her.When i was 15 years old my dad left me to know one,he died.I knew not any relation of him,he had no family,i never knew any friend of his.
  Later somewhere in my struggle with life,i came across a very good man who intended giving me a helping hand ,he helped me establish a career.
At the age of 25 i join the U.S army train hard.I loved the job so very well and i appreciated everything he did for me ,so in returns of my appreciation,i fell in love with her lovely daughter.W e got married,had a very wonderful little boy,Two years after we married ,her father died.
I had lost a great man and the mentor of my life.I then traveled to Australia when  my son was 8 years old.I spent two years in Australia ,only to return back home to find out that my wife had an accident two days before my arrival ,she could not survive the accident.
I  living with my son all alone in this misery,I am the most loneliest man ,you may be about to know .
No family,its all about me myself and i ,my son and the life i live with my son.But i have not given up yet,a great day awaits me and i can sense it ...look forward to hear from you soon.am in Iraq now for peace keeping but i will  retired soon and i want to meet someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest,confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easygoing,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.my dear take care hear from  you soon ok big kiss for  you  ok 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <johnlove200911@live.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 21 Nov 2009 20:25:11 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc2-s10.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc2-s10.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.55.90.85]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx078) with SMTP; 21 Nov 2009 21:25:11 +0100
Received: from SNT124-W59 ([65.55.90.73]) by snt0-omc2-s10.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:25:10 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT124-W59615DBE4CF7D99787C2C5BBA00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_31c36077-db33-4343-a6c7-f3261fb3d8d4_"
X-Originating-IP: [114.127.246.36]
To: <xxx@gmx.de>
Subject: Hello my dear
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 20:25:10 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Nov 2009 20:25:10.0168 (UTC) FILETIME=[B8F7B980:01CA6AE8]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6syHa+enbzd/GpZCTk1pyoVLwP3ZYV7nvw7ygXH86GRLkvZJm
ufC1w9oZ1BI2RuDKEpnqwncx6A3CUfmBL4Cntq/7jgiKe+3cdxxqhUt66VERNiBv8oAcPkKRfgJA
zxYzfYXVprGrWVqV1;
X-GMX-UID: ln4uY2qHLi5mloy66GhpZvFjZml1ZFjt

Smiley Zwei Bilder in seperater Mail erhalten, IP ist gleich

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 11:09 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 23. November 2009 um 14:40

sister-act schrieb on 20. November 2009 um 21:03:

Seine Mail kommt über einen Proxy Server aus Indonesien

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname: 114.127.246.36
ISP: PT. Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel) Indonesia
Organization: PT. Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel) Indonesia
Proxy: Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
Type: Cable/DSL
Blacklist:  4x

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 04
City: Jakarta

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  114.127.246.36
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  114.127.246.36
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Antwort des Whois-Servers whois.apnic.net:

% [whois.apnic.net node-1]
% Whois data copyright terms    http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

inetnum:      114.127.0.0 - 114.127.255.255
netname:      SGSN-Complex
descr:        SGSN-Complex BALIKPAPAN, SOLO, SURABAYA-2, MENADO, BUARAN, MERUYA, PALEMBANG-2
descr:        PT. Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel) Indonesia
descr:        Cellular Network Provider
descr:        Jakarta Pusat
Webmaster-c:      HT318-AP
tech-c:       HT318-AP
changed:      hostmaster@idnic.net 20091117
mnt-by:       MAINT-ID-TELKOMSEL

person:       Hostmaster Telkomsel
nic-hdl:      HT318-AP
e-mail:       hostmaster@telkomsel.co.id
address:      PT. Telkomsel
address:      Wisma Mulia, lt.8
address:      Jl. Gatot Subroto 42
address:      Jakarta

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 11:09 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #10 - 24. November 2009 um 00:06

Smiley Der kann es nicht lassen, schreibt mir jeden Tag eine Mail  Smiley

Zitat:
Von: philip johnson <johnlove200911@live.com> 
An: <xxx@gmx.de> 
Kopie:  
Betreff: Hello my dear 
Datum: 22.11.2009 14:19:27 

How are you doing today i hope all is well with you..i really miss you so much and am think all is fine.well,my dear i really want to thank you for the lovely and sweet message that you send me..well, am so happy to meet you and i think am the happiest man on this earth..,i just want you to know something about the love and trust that i have for you.well,You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another.One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness my dear..It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness.No matter how much you love someone if you don¢t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her  first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart..Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them..i think am in love with you my dear...To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.hear from you soon ok  bye for now ok..

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <johnlove200911@live.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 22 Nov 2009 13:19:28 -0000
Received: from snt0-omc2-s38.snt0.hotmail.com (EHLO snt0-omc2-s38.snt0.hotmail.com) [65.55.90.113]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx099) with SMTP; 22 Nov 2009 14:19:28 +0100
Received: from SNT124-W42 ([65.55.90.72]) by snt0-omc2-s38.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sun, 22 Nov 2009 05:19:27 -0800
Message-ID: <SNT124-W42B783FD37E32CB0B5450CBB9F0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_9b7567ec-9b39-4f57-9922-5632a3edd7e0_"
X-Originating-IP: [114.127.246.36]
To: <xxx@gmx.de>
Subject: Hello my dear
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 13:19:27 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Nov 2009 13:19:27.0489 (UTC) FILETIME=[6AC1F710:01CA6B76]
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6syHa+enbzd/Ko9YRBklKCQSbYV+YZP80HUJd9IVY1MBCwTlz
Wp33PPY2aoYGYmSX3wNYq7s+XuXzeJRVX4HcOqiEK7WElA8zHeH0FKYOUzclQHZSpPQXLjNt45Wf
zNiBThSf+MFDeMeV1;
X-GMX-UID: Dk9geA1ueWU23db462xnURorL0tsZo0K

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 11:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #11 - 24. November 2009 um 00:11

sister-act schrieb on 23. November 2009 um 14:40:

Wie immer kommt seine Mail aus Jakarta, Indonesien

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname: 114.127.246.36
ISP: PT. Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel) Indonesia
Organization: PT. Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel) Indonesia
Proxy: Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
Type: Cable/DSL
Blacklist: 4x

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 04
City: Jakarta

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 11:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Giselle
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Dresden
Antwort #12 - 18. März 2010 um 22:37

Smiley

James Harris <ever4unity@live.com>

Habe vieleicht gerade einen gekascht:
1.Nachricht bei FS:

Hallo, ich bin auch hier seit einigen Wochen, aber ich nicht immer online Bericht .... Mein Name ist James, aber ich bin ein US-amerikanischer .... werde ich wie Sie, mein Bild zu sehen ... Hoffnung zu hören, von Sie wieder

2.Nachricht:
Hallo, wie geht es Ihnen heute, hoffe bei euch ist alles gut, bin ich auch dabei große und sehr freuen, von Ihnen zu hören again.I einmal ein Mann des Militärs zugewiesen bekommen haben eine Mission in Irak und Pakistan für ca. 5 Jahren am .... Eigentlich wird meine Sendung bald zu Ende und ich freuen uns auf Sie besser kennen zu lernen, weil ich sehr bald kommen wird home.I gefallen wird, um mehr über Sie wissen und, wenn möglich, können wir schreiben einander über unsere private E-Mail address.Hope von euch zu hören again.Take Pflege
James

How are you doing ... Ich hoffe, alles wird gut mit you.I bin auch Gutes zu tun und wirklich freuen, von you.I hören am Militär (Soldat) Büro auf, die hier im Irak und in Pakistan.I bin hier, um über einige Jahre jetzt aber ich habe das Interesse der Sitzung jemand, der gut ist auch bereit, eine sehr langfristige Beziehung, die am Ende in marriage.I haben bin ein Amerikaner, der in Texas leben mehrere Jahre in meinem life.Actually, verlor ich meine Frau durch dem Terroranschlag am 11. September.This ist wirklich eine traurige Geschichte für mich, aber da das Leben geht weiter, ich müssen strong.I haben einen Sohn, leben allein in Texas am verweilt auf meine Aufgabe hier in Iraq.I haben eine große Sinn für Humor und kann auszuteilen, um ein trauriger Tag angenehm .. Ich glaube an die Ehre, Sitten, Ethik und Behandlung von Menschen mit Respekt und suchen Sie nach dem gleichen Qualitäten in meinen Freunden. Ich habe auch einen ruhigen Seitenstraße und bin ganz zufrieden, zu Hause zu bleiben vor allem, wenn ich jemanden zum Kuscheln mit. Ich bin stolz mich als unabhängige sowohl emotional als auch finanziell. Ich habe den Punkt, wo ich bin auf der Suche nach jemandem, der offen ist, eine neue Freundschaft und vielleicht sogar ein engagierter relationship.I würden uns freuen, wenn Sie meine Worte werden understasnd und von Ihnen hören again.How haben lange Sie allein? Haben Sie erreicht Kinder? Wo sind deine Familie? Was ist passiert in Ihrer Vergangenheit Beziehung? Was tun Sie in Ihrer Freizeit Zeiten? Was ist Ihr Beruf? Ich werde mich freuen, von Ihnen zu hören again.Take Pflege
James 

Spoiler:
Quelltext:

Return-path: <ever4unity@live.com>
Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:05:23 +0100
Received: from [195.4.92.24] (helo=14.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox38.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #94)
     id 1NsMuB-0008Ki-2m
     for XXX@01019freenet.de; Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:05:23 +0100
Received: from snt0-omc4-s23.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.226]:26868)
     by 14.mx.freenet.de with esmtp (port 25) (Exim 4.72 #2)
     id 1NsMu9-0005bj-AI
     for XXX@freenet.de; Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:05:23 +0100
Received: from SNT127-W21 ([65.55.90.199]) by snt0-omc4-s23.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:05:20 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT127-W2108CE566B1284E7EC0D30EC2B0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_8aebfcbf-f047-4974-83b5-5027f98d9f40_"
X-Originating-IP: [221.214.27.253]
To: <XXX@freenet.de>
Subject: GOOD EVENING
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 21:05:19 +0000
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Mar 2010 21:05:20.0067 (UTC) FILETIME=[B7B5E130:01CAC6DE]
X-Warning: live.com is listed at postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
X-Warning: live.com is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
X-purgate-ID: 149285::1268946322-000037E9-E43088D0/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: XXX@freenet.de
Envelope-to: XXX@freenet.de
Delivered-To: XXX@01019freenet.de

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 13:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #13 - 19. März 2010 um 00:25

Die Mail wurde über einen Proxy aus China eingeliefert.

Code
Alles auswählen
X-Originating-IP: [221.214.27.253]
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  221.214.27.253
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  221.214.27.253

inetnum:      221.214.27.248	-	221.214.27.255
netname:      JNPYYZ
descr:	      JINANPINGYINYIZHONG

route:        221.214.0.0/15
descr:        CNC Group CHINA169 Shandong Province Network

Code
Alles auswählen
      Hostname:	221.214.27.253
      ISP:	China Unicom Shandong province network
      Organization:	JINANPINGYINYIZHONG
      Proxy:	Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
      Type:	Broadband
      Assignment:	Static IP
      Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:	Shandong
      City:	Jinan 

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 14:08 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #14 - 19. März 2010 um 00:43

Das kleine Foto, sah mal so aus....
Aber leider ist der Artikel zum Foto, nicht mehr vorhanden.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8QRMCU00&show_article=1

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2010 um 14:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema