Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ekaterina <candyshop2009@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 627 mal)

Webmaster
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Ekaterina <candyshop2009@gmail.com>
13. April 2009 um 20:47

Her letters are almost the same as she uses, already mentioned under her SCAMMING PROFILE. She only replies, she doesn't write by her self. This is her weak part. I could recognize under her other name and other pictures the corresponding of one week by the name of her cat Barsik, her girlfriend Sveta with her Dutch boyfriend David, the age of her grandmother, 82 years old. In those traditional letters she addes sometimes one line, to answer perfectly the feelings of the man where she is playing a game with, and so nicely talking about "we must trust each other". So her letters are familiair and already know to you. What I don't like at all on this girl is the privat information which she receives in this correspondence with me as pictures and address, she made contact on me on a Dutch dating website, therefore. This report is a useful way to get her better in the picture as an intelligent scammer who changes her identity swifly and smoothly. But honesty and the truth shall always prevail. She can't mess with her 'so kind, reliable and romantic man', so lovely spoken, but is it the truth? Good luck to trace and to track her down. My good mood of the last week still exists.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Dezember 2010 um 18:54 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10326 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema