Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Roseline <roseline4desmond@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1784 mal)

Buzzer
Ex-Mitglied

Roseline <roseline4desmond@yahoo.com>
11. April 2009 um 22:50

Ich habe einmal was ganz neues bekommen. 
Wenn das nicht nach Scam schreit, dann weiß ich auch nicht weiter. 
Seht euch einmal das an.

Off Topic KommentarWeitere Bilder im Archiv: Smiley

Hallo,

Ich bin Rose, wie geht es Ihnen? hoffe, Sie sind fein und in einwandfreiem Zustand der health.I ging durch Ihr Profil und heute lese ich es und wählen in intersest, wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht werde ich, wie Sie sich bei mir über diese ID (roseline4desmond@yahoo.com) tohear hoffe, bald von Ihnen, ich werde warten auf Ihre E-Mail, denn ich habe etwas sehr Wichtiges zu sagen. Viel Liebe Rose!

roseline4desmond@yahoo.com

Hello,

I am Rose, how are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile today and i read it and pick intersest in it,if you don’t mind i will like you to write me on this ID(roseline4desmond@yahoo.com) hope tohear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Rose!

Ich bin ja ein neugieriger Mensch und wollte wissen, was sie mir wichtiges zu sagen hat.
Habe ihr zurückgeschrieben und darauf kam diese Mail zurück.

Mein Dear Liebe ,

Vielen Dank für das Schreiben zurück, und ich werde wirklich gerne haben eine gute Beziehung mit Ihnen, und ich habe einen besonderen Grund, warum ich mich entschieden, um Kontakt mit Ihnen wegen der Dringlichkeit meiner Situation hier, und ich bin Miss.Roseline Desmond 25years altes Mädchen aus Liberia, die einzige Tochter des verstorbenen Präsidenten Desmond Jones, wurde von Prinz John und seine Rebellen-Gruppen nach dem viele unschuldige Seele getötet wurden, mein Vater getötet wurde von der Regierung von Prinz John, vorwerfen, er mein Vater der Putschversuch.
Ich bin begrenzt, um Kontakt mit Ihnen wegen der Misshandlung I am Erhalt von meiner Stiefmutter. Sie geplant, um sofort alle meine späten Vaters Treasury und Eigenschaften von mir seit dem unerwarteten Tod von meinem geliebten Vater.

Gleichzeitig wollte ich die Flucht nach Europa, aber sie verstecken meine internationalen Pass und andere wertvolle Dokumente reisen. Zum Glück entdecken sie nicht gehalten, wo ich meines Vaters, die Datei enthält wichtige Dokumente. Also habe ich beschlossen, auf die Flüchtlingslager, wo ich bin derzeit Asylbewerber im Rahmen des UN-Hochkommissariat für Flüchtlinge für die hier in Dakar, der Republik Senegal. Ich möchte mit Ihnen persönlich für eine langfristige Geschäftsbeziehung Unterstützung und Investitionen in Ihrem Land.

Mein Vater gesegnet Speicher hinterlegt die Summe von US $ 6,500. 000,00 in der Bank mit meinem Namen, da die nächsten Angehörigen. Aber ich muss Sie mit uns die notwendigen Informationen über die Hinterlegung der Bestätigung Ihrer Annahme, die mir für den Transfer und die Investitionen des Fonds in Ihrem Land. Wie Sie helfen mir in eine Investition, und ich möchte mein Studium, wie ich war in meinem ersten Jahr in der Universität, wenn die Krise begonnen.

Es ist meine Absicht, um Sie mit 10% des gesamten Geld für Ihre Dienste und das Gleichgewicht ist mein Kapital. Dies ist der Grund, warum ich mich entschieden, mit Ihnen Kontakt aufnehmen. Bitte alle Mitteilungen sollten durch diese E-Mail-Adresse nur für die Zwecke vertraulich. Sobald ich Ihre positive Reaktion zeigt Ihr Interesse werde ich die Dinge sofort in die Tat umzusetzen. Im Lichte der oben genannten, ich schätze eine dringende Nachricht mit Angabe Ihrer Fähigkeit und Bereitschaft, mit dieser Transaktion aufrichtig.

Ich bleibe bei den weiblichen Jugendherberge. In Erwartung Ihrer dringenden und positive Resonanz. Bitte bewahren Sie diese nur für sich selbst wenden Sie sich bitte bitte ich Sie nicht offen zu legen, bis ich es kommen, wenn die Fonds übertragen wurde. Ich hoffe, meine Erklärung ist sehr klar, aber wenn Sie einer weiteren Klärung bedürfen, dann schicken Sie Ihre Fragen und hier ist meine beigefügten Bilder,

Vielen Dank, wie ich hoffe, bald von Ihnen erhalten.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen!
Roseline!

My Dear Love ,

Thanks for writing back and I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss.Roseline Desmond  25years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late President Desmond Jones who was killed by Prince John and his rebels groups after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Prince John, he accuse my father of coup attempt.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar,republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 6.500. 000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions and Here is my attached  pictures,

Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Truly!
Roseline!

Spoiler für Header:

From Roseline Desmond Tue Apr  7 10:41:49 2009
Return-Path: <roseline4desmond@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta250.mail.re3.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 76.13.13.76  (HELO n6b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.76)
 by mta250.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 07 Apr 2009 03:41:51 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n6.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Apr 2009 10:41:51 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.164] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Apr 2009 10:41:51 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp105.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Apr 2009 10:41:51 -0000
Received: (qmail 73768 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Apr 2009 10:41:50 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1239100910; bh=+3FKq1vLi8eO8FRSLa8+h8qwgunmK/xHal/1FALsscg=; y-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; N3VJwIOkO3Dhc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ly-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
6eAEJjvTvRXNFI=;
Message-ID: <605796.72828.qm@web59609.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
Received: from [196.207.254.14] by web59609.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Apr 2009 03:41:49 PDT
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 03:41:49 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: roseline4desmond@yahoo.com
Subject: God bless you
To: Buzzer <xxxxx@yahoo.de>
In-Reply-To: <650911.99666.qm@web28315.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1041174049-1239100909=:72828"
Content-Length: 12992

Und ein nettes Bild war auch dabei.
Wenn sie mir schreibt, dass ich mehr Klärung bekommen kann, dann mache ich das natürlich auch.
Habe ihr zurückgeschrieben, dass sich ihre Geschichte sehr merkwürdieg anhört und darauf kam diese Mail.

Liebe Liebe Buzzer. 

Ich bin sehr begeistert, mit dem auf meine E-Mails, aber ich möchte Ihnen erklären, mehr Details in meiner Position und wie Sie müssen mir helfen, ich bin Derzeit wohnen hier in Senegal, wo ich bin, die meine politische assylum als Flüchtling durch die Krise in meinem Land. 
Ich bin per E-Mail Sie aus dem Büro des Rev.Father William die Flüchtlinge in Lager, die Rev.Father Ich habe über meine Lage under zugelassen mich für den Zugriff auf meine E-Mail in seinem Büro-Computer zweimal am Tag, hier, in der Flüchtlinge Leben ist sehr schwierig, Camp-Adresse: 81 Eastern NordFoir Yoff, Dakar Senengal. Hostel Anzahl Wohnung 14 Zimmer 8 weiblich Hostel: Das ist Rev-Vater Office Telefon 221-772 304 919, PLS, wenn Sie fragen, der Miss Roseline Desmond Jones aus Liberia Über mich: 

1) Ich bin eine einzige Tochter meiner Mutter, 25 Jahre alt Ich aufwachsen in Liberia mein Land, ich hatte meine College-Zertifikat im Jahr 1998 habe ich admited in der Universität im Jahre 2000 habe ich mich ein Jahr unter der Betriebswirtschaftslehre vor dem politischen Krise in meinem Land begann, während die Krise Ich habe meinen Vater und meine Mutter und so viele meiner Familienangehörigen unser Haus gebunden war unten, Ich habe alle meine wichtigen Dokumente wie / internationalen Reisepass / Geburtsurkunde / Universität ID-Karte. 

Nun aufgrund meiner politischen Situation, kann ich nicht machen diese Angaben von mir, ich brauche einen Ausländer, die sich auf mybehalf an die Bank, das ist der Grund, warum ich beschlossen, diesen Kontakt mit Ihnen, damit Sie sich auf mybehalf an die Bank und fragen sie die Möglichkeit, diesen Fonds in Ihrer Position in Ihrem Land. Ich habe alle Informationen über die Bank-Konto auch mein verstorbener Vater Sterbeurkunde, alles über diese Transaktion ist klar. 

Der Grund, warum ich brauche Ihre Hilfe, um ehrlich in deinem Herzen und mir das Geld in eine Rechnung, die Sie sicher wissen, werden entweder neu oder alt ist leer oder nicht, aber ich habe keine Erfahrung im internationalen Geschäft so gibt es nichts, was ich tun können, ohne Ihre Hilfe, hätte ich nicht borderd Sie, wenn ich haben vollen Zugriff auf das Geld in mir, denn ich bin hilflos, ohne dass Sie, ohne Rechnung und nicht im Ausland, wie ein Freund oder Bezug. 

Nach der Transaktion das Geld auf Ihr Konto: Sie werden mir helfen, etwas Geld abheben von dem Konto, wo das Geld überwiesen wurde, Sie werden mir helfen, schicken Sie das Geld durch die Rev.Father Flüchtlinge in Lager, um alle meine Reisen Dokumente an Sie und haben ein gutes Leben mit Ihnen und meiner Ausbildung und für die Investitionen, die Sie haben, um mir zu helfen, dass für. Wenn ich Ihnen alles Gute, werde ich der Bank Kontaktdaten an Sie, so dass von dort aus werden Sie den Kontakt mit ihnen über das Konto und finden Sie heraus, die Möglichkeit, diesen Fonds in Ihrer Position in Ordnung, ich danken Ihnen für Ihre Anliegen, die darauf warten für Ihre Antwort, so dringend, dass wir gehen können. 
Hier ist meine beigefügten Bilder. 

Senden Sie mir Ihr vollständiger Name: Ihre vollständige Adresse: Ihre Telefonnummer: 

Ich werde das Schreiben vorbereiten, die Sie an die Bank auf meine nächste E-Mail, 
Liebe Grüße. 

Roseline Desmond!

Dear Love Buzzer .

I am very excited with your respond to my mail,But I wish to explain more to you in details my position and how you have to help me,Presently i am residing here in Senegal where i am seeking my political assylum as refugee due to the crisis in my country.
I am emailing you from the office of the Rev.Father William in the refugees camp, I told the Rev.Father about my situation and he permited me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugees camp life is very difficult, Camp Address is: 81 Eastern NordFoir Yoff, Dakar Senengal. Hostel Number Flat 14 room 8 Female Hostel: This is Rev-father Office Telephone number 221-772 304 919, Pls when you call ask of miss Roseline Desmond Jones From Liberia About me:
1) I am a single daughter of my mother, 25 years old I grow up in Liberia my country, I had my college certificate in the year 1998 I admited in the University in 2000 there I did my one year subject in business management before the political crisis in my country began, During the crisis I lost my father and my mother and so many of my family members our house was bound down, I lost all my important documents like / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card.

Now due to my political situation, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a foreigner who will stand on mybehalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on mybehalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I have all the Information concerning the Bank Account Also have my late father death certificate, everything concerning this transaction is clear.
The reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not,Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have borderd you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.
After the transaction of the money into your account :You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send the money through the Rev.Father in refugees camp to get all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. Once i get you well, i will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position okay, i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.
Here is my attached  pictures.
Send to me Your Full name: Your Full Address: Your Telephone number:
I will prepare the letter which you will Send to the bank on My Next Email,
Regards Love.

Roseline Desmond!

Spoiler für Header:

From Roseline Desmond Sat Apr 11 14:19:50 2009
Return-Path: <roseline4desmond@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta147.mail.re2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 76.13.13.71  (HELO n1b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.71)
 by mta147.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 11 Apr 2009 07:19:54 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Apr 2009 14:19:51 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.184] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Apr 2009 14:19:51 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp125.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Apr 2009 14:19:51 -0000
Received: (qmail 57233 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Apr 2009 14:19:50 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1239459590; bh=Awc2tP1Nex1zug6HBrDQLBkS8GymWldfa5/9uQJIT8o=; y-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; LKef9WE+qK3+A=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ly-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
9OqIuKCSWlscQI=;
Message-ID: <761785.54224.qm@web59612.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.208.181.240] by web59612.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 11 Apr 2009 07:19:50 PDT
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 07:19:50 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: roseline4desmond@yahoo.com
Subject: Greeting From Roseline
To: Buzzer <xxxxx@yahoo.de>
In-Reply-To: <184901.23509.qm@web28307.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-918137107-1239459590=:54224"
Content-Length: 14512

Wünsche euch allen Frohe Ostern 
Buzzer
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2010 um 00:14 von † Rais † » 
Grund: 11u9iCYk 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Roseline <roseline4desmond@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. April 2009 um 23:01

Beide Header mit den IP´s  196.207.254.14 und  41.208.181.240 über Sonatel

Code
Alles auswählen
netname:	  SONATELNET
descr:	    Pool ADSL BAS3
admin-c:	  MN1281-AFRINIC
admin-c:	  AM2490-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   FN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:	SMM-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255

person:	   Alpha Mbodj
nic-hdl:	  AM2490-AFRINIC
address:	  Sonatel
address:	  Direction des Reseaux

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2010 um 09:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 03. Mai 2011 um 17:13

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Roseline Desmond

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 03. Mai 2011 um 17:14

http://emopunk.net/forum/topic.php?td=102597&st=9340

Zitat:

"Hello,

I am Rose, how are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile today and i read it and pick intersest in it,if you don’t mind i will like you to write me on this ID(roseline4desmond@yahoo.com) hope tohear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Rose!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 03. Mai 2011 um 17:16

http://my.latv.com/profile/Addison

Zitat:

A las 6:59am del abril 29, 2009, roseline dijo...
    Hello,

I am Rose, how are you? hope you are fine andin perfect condition of health.I went through your profile today and i read it and pick intersest in it,if you don’t mind i will like you to write me on this ID(roseline4desmond@yahoo.com) hope tohear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Rose!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 03. Mai 2011 um 17:17

http://my.latv.com/profile/roseline

Zitat:

Profile Type:
    General

About Me:
    I'm kind,understanding,industrious,lovely,funny sometimes.Ilike tall,dark and handsome.I'm joining this site to find a good boyfriend or future husband able to support me now in my study and love me more than on his own life and serious and to find many friends.My hobbies are reading,swimming,Ilove music,paintings,arts,I wanted to go
    to Italy to see all arts there.I want a partner,tall,dark and handsome. My dreams is to help my family someday. I love my family so much. Simple life is the best because I'm simple lady with high ambition for my family.

City:
    liberia

monrovia

Relationship Status:
    Single

I would like to meet:
    my love

Favorite Music:
    I'm kind,understanding,industrious,lovely,funny sometimes.Ilike tall,dark and handsome.I'm joining this site to find a good boyfriend or future husband able to support me now in my study and love me more than on his own life and serious and to find many friends.My hobbies are reading,swimming,Ilove music,paintings,arts,I wanted to go
    to Italy to see all arts there.I want a partner,tall,dark and handsome. My dreams is to help my family someday. I love my family so much. Simple life is the best because I'm simple lady with high ambition for my family.

Favorite Movies:

Favorite Books:

Hobbies:

Favorite TV Shows:

Looking for:
    Serious Relationships

Education:
    high school

student

Income:
    $0-30k

http://my.latv.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden