Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Svetlana <svetloochen@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2389 mal)

sappi007
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Standort: Muenster
Stimmung: begeistert
Svetlana <svetloochen@yahoo.com>
22. März 2009 um 22:01

Hello Markus,
I am glad to receive your letter.
It Svetlana from Russia.
How are you?
To me interestingly gets acquainted with people by means of the Internet. It is really interesting.
It is interesting to you?
I only more recently use the Internet and some time I got acquainted with men.
In first time it was interesting, but through some time interval it became clear to me, that it only games.
These men had no serious intentions for them it only game and a way to receive a photo. But I nevertheless don't lose hope.
I have serious intentions, and I don't play game if you aren't among such men then I will be glad to correspond with you.
But if you write to me only for the sake of an entertainment then I ask you not to spend our time for nothing. 
I know English language as I studied it at school and at university I can write and speak not much.
I think, that the language barrier doesn't become for us a problem.
Now I would like to begin our acquaintance.
At us ahead it is a lot of time, I would like to tell to you about myself gradually, creating step by step.
In this letter I will write to you about myself, about the city and work, further you learn about my family and the relative, in the subsequent letters I will tell to you about the hobbies and about many other things.
I would like, that your answers to my letters were similar to my letter, in those letters where I write to you about myself and about the city, you also described to me about the city and so on.
I think, you have understood me.
You accept it?
Excuse me for my requests, but thus I wish to achieve honesty and gravity from you.
I think, that it is very important.
Now I would like to write to you about myself and about the city.
I live in the city of Kazan this city to be in 850 kilometers to the east of Moscow.
My city to be on the bank of the river "Volga" it is very big river.
It is the big and beautiful city with the population more than 1 000000 persons. Here many ancient buildings and constructions even are the Kremlin, like Moscow. 
It is one of the oldest cities in Russia to it more than 1000.
Probably, that you can find not a lot of information on my city in the Internet.
Kazan is capital of republic Tatarstan, in it to republic there live the people - "Tatars" these people have Moslem doctrine.
But here too many Russian and other people. I am not the Tatar, I have Russian nationality.
I the white Russian girl my growth of 167 centimeters, and weight of 56 kgs (I don't know how many it will be in foots and foots).
I was born on June, 8th, 1982, my sign the zodiac Twins.
And what sign on the zodiac you have?
I orthodox the Christian I believe in God. 
I studied at building university and studied industrial and civil building.
I always devoted much time to training in university.
Now I work as the designer in the building company, I make calculations and projects of some knots of buildings and constructions, for this purpose I use special computer programs.
To like me my work though this work demands special attention and accuracy and it sometimes tires me.
Write to me about your work?
I the lonely girl and I never was married and I have no children.
I always devoted much time to the training and work, probably, that on it to the reason I had no long relations.
I concerned in the past when still studied at university. It was the guy from other city, he has arrived to be trained to Kazan, we studied at one university.
It seemed to me, that at us all was good, but when he has finished the training, he has come back in the city, I didn't receive from him any news.  
I have been very upset, but eventually I have ceased to think of him.

Thus, I wish to tell to you, that I have no wide experience in relations.
You, probably, ask a question why I don't search for the man for relations in the country.  
I have the opinion into the account of men from Russia. I think, that they aren't able to appreciate and respect the woman.
Besides they drink much and sometimes they beat women. I heard many similar histories here. Probably, that it is problems of education in our country much not safe families in by which children are brought up in cruelty and poverty.
The reason of my search of men in other country not only in it also it is interesting to me to learn culture and customs of other countries.
I never traveled, because I had no such possibility.
But I like to read books about other countries and to me to like to watch about travel on TV.
I only dream about travel.
I think, that it while everything, that I wished to write to you in this letter, in following letters I will write to you about the family, about the parents and friends and something else is possible.    
I hope, that I haven't tired you with so long letter.

I wish to warn you at once. I have no computer of the house, I have a computer on work, but it has no Internet connection and it is forbidden to me to use the computer to suit the own ends.
I only use the computer of the girlfriend and sometimes I visit Internet cafe.
And on same cause I can't use the program of instant messages MSN, Yahoo messenger, ICQ and also Skype.
I can't quickly answer your letters, I think, that I can write to you approximately 1 time in 2 days.
You accept it?
I also am set by questions.
How long you use the Internet for acquaintance to women?
Now I c impatience wait your similar letter.
Yours faithfully and care Svetlana

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <svetloochen@yahoo.com>
Received: from rly-de12.mx.aol.com (rly-de12.mail.aol.com [172.19.170.148]) by air-de02.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDE021-51b49c6a66bac; Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:58:24 -0400
Received: from n19.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n19.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.206.146]) by rly-de12.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDE122-51b49c6a66bac; Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:58:19 -0400
Received: from [68.142.194.243] by n19.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Mar 2009 20:58:19 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.251] by t1.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Mar 2009 20:58:19 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp412.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Mar 2009 20:58:19 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 19600.34390.bm@omp412.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 1220 invoked from network); 22 Mar 2009 20:58:18 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ssage-ID:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
s6TShan3iCymdY=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (svetloochen@67.18.118.140 with plain)
 by smtp119.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 22 Mar 2009 20:57:27 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: xNHbt59SM7lBs1Fvt82.uJAmSId2zHUhufkzp6P1AIA04baPFdS5dytHADaZO.VVDB7dS2oK
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:48:09 +0300
Reply-To: Svetlana <svetloochen@yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <310333235.20090322224809@yahoo.com>

Subject: hi
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------426CCB387418D0"
X-AOL-IP: 68.142.206.146
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:391501280:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:0
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2009 um 19:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Standort: Mantova
Re: Svetlana <svetloochen@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. März 2009 um 22:21

Mail verschleiert über "The Planet" USA

Code
Alles auswählen
% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?67.18.118.140

OrgName:    ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
OrgID:	TPCM
Address:    315 Capitol
Address:    Suite 205
City:	 Houston
StateProv:  TX
PostalCode: 77002

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:48:09 +0300

Datezeile verweist nach Russland!

100% SCAM!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 25. März 2009 um 10:10

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your letter.

This is me on all photos

It is interesting to me to read your letter and to learn you.

Now it is letters is the second step to our acquaintance.

In this letter I will tell to you about the family and about the friends..

The family occupies very important part in our life.

I have mother and the father, but, unfortunately, I have no brothers and sisters.

In the childhood I always dreamed to have brothers and sisters, but health of my mum haven't allowed her to have more than one child.

My mum wished to give birth to the second child, but doctors have forbidden her.

Thus, all love of my parents has got only to me.

My mum call Nadya, she works in hospital, the nurse she helps sick people. 

To her to like to help sick people and on it she has chosen this speciality.

To her remains, at all it is a lot of time to an exit on the old-age pension and then she won't work any more and will receive grants.

My daddy call Victor, he the former military man he was the officer in army of Soviet Union, he even participated in operations in Afghanistan.

He never told about this war, but my mum said, that he saw many horrors of this war and that he has been wounded.

Now he on pension, military retire earlier, than civil people.

I very much love the parents and always I try to help them in all.

My parents have given me all necessary for me. 

I have got education and education.

Write to me about your parents?

You has brothers and sisters?

Now I live with the parents, but I hope, that in the future I will have the family.

I dream to have loving husband and children.

I dream to have two children it is the boy and the girl.

You wish to have children in the future?

What do you think of it?

As I have friends with whom I communicate and spend a free time sometimes.

They are my girlfriends and some girlfriends have husbands and guys, and we communicate together.

Sometimes we cheerfully spend time all company.

I will tell to you about the hobbies in the following letter, I will tell, how we spend time together.

I am familiar with some girlfriends since the childhood, eventually always there are new friends.

But I think, that the close friends can be not much.

I have all some the close friends, they always will help me during a hard time.

Write to me about your friends?

At you it is a lot of friends?

I would like to set to you some questions:

Of what you dream now?

I dream of a happy family and the loving husband.

How you see the future?

Tell to me, what you should have in a life that you could tell "I'm happy on 100!!!!" 

I hope, that our desires and dreams will be similar.

It is really interesting to me to learn you.

I hope, that we will continue our acquaintance and dialogue.

Write to me, I will wait your letters.

Yours faithfully Svetlana

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from rly-db07.mx.aol.com (rly-db07.mail.aol.com [172.19.130.82]) by air-db04.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDB043-ad349c9ef4aae; Wed, 25 Mar 2009 04:46:09 -0400
Received: from n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com (n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.91]) by rly-db07.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDB071-ad349c9ef4aae; Wed, 25 Mar 2009 04:46:02 -0400
Received: from [68.142.237.87] by n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Mar 2009 08:46:02 -0000
Received: from [69.147.75.181] by t3.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Mar 2009 08:46:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp102.mail.re1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Mar 2009 08:46:02 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 289431.10268.bm@omp102.mail.re1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 1649 invoked from network); 25 Mar 2009 08:46:02 -0000
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
iority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
8y+V6amxOMZi5s=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO ?127.0.0.1?) (svetloochen@66.177.85.134 with plain)
 by smtp115.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 25 Mar 2009 08:45:48 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: C_I9e6wrzbhEGzSifv.3KOLC3nMaWbOLD8VsCzAOeBREMzZXovQ4IcOxQM1r6CPsr1xy2egR
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:45:26 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.65.03) Professional
Message-ID: <1261714678.20090324134526@yahoo.com>

Subject: Re[2]: hi
In-Reply-To: <c84.49495575.36f8016a@aol.com>
References: <c84.49495575.36f8016a@aol.com>
boundary="----------BCC424D1EFB0D6D"
X-AOL-IP: 68.142.237.91
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:378550176:93952408
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. März 2009 um 15:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 25. März 2009 um 10:13

Neue IP 
aber weiterhin über die USA verschleiert eingeliefert

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from unknown (HELO ?127.0.0.1?) (svetloochen@66.177.85.134 with plain)

OrgName:    Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc
OrgID:	CCCH-3
Address:    1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City:	 Mt Laurel
StateProv:  NJ
PostalCode: 08054

Smiley Smiley

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:45:26 +0300

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 27. März 2009 um 22:24

Hi Markus,

I am very glad, that we continue to write each other.

It is really interesting for learning each other by means of e-mail.

In this letter I would like to tell to you about the hobbies and how I spend a free time.

I think, that when the man and the woman are interested the friend in the friend, they should have the general 

hobbies and hobbies.

You agree with it?

But it not always truly interest can sometimes appear because of various kinds of hobbies about which I never heard, 

but it is interesting to me to learn it.

We has various culture and a way of life, can be different.

It is always interesting to me to learn about a life in other country.

I always ask a question, than the life in other country differs from our life in Russia?

Certainly, now during modern time about all write in newspapers and show on the TV, but I would like to learn about 

your country and about your culture from the person, such as you.

You can precisely describe about a situation in your country, and about your life. I think, that it is more 

interesting, when learn about a life and culture of the citizen of other country from him.

Unless you so don't think?

I have many hobbies and a hobby. 

I will begin that I very much like to dance, I like dances. I visited dancing employment when went to school and at 

university.

I don't know many various kinds of dances, but I know, that there are many kinds of dances of different cultures and 

the people.

And to you to like to dance?

I like to go in for sports, when I have a free time.

In the winter I ski and on the skates. Sometimes with girlfriends I visit the Ice palace, it is usually hockey 

platform.

We dress, the skates and we slide on ice it very interestingly.

You sometime slid on ice on the skates?

Except sports and dances I take a great interest in the literature and music.

To me to like to read classical books. These are such well-known products, as "War and peace" Tolstoy (about events 

of war of 1812 between Russia and France), a "Crime and punishment" Dostoevsky (about the theory of a crime which 

was made by the student), "Archipelago Gulak" Solzhenecin (it about destiny of the person which has got in prison 

camp in Siberia, after the Second World War, the author described events which have occurred(happened) to it(him)). 

You know these products?

They are popular Russian authors if you didn't read it then I advise to you to take these books in hands to start to 

read them.

From foreign writers to like me Remarque's products. He/she is the remarkable author, his books are read very easily 

and clearly. He is the German writer he described event of the first and the Second World War eyes of the usual 

soldier, but he wasn't the nazi he was against, the nazi of Germany.

I read such products, as "On the western front without changes" (about the First World War eyes of the usual 

soldier), "Returning" (about a life of the same soldiers after the termination of the First World War), "Three 

companions" (one of my favourite products, the author writes about loyal friends and unfortunate love).

Now at me not so it is a lot of free time to read books as me to have to work much.

I listen to classical music, especially I like music Enio Moricone. You know it?

I like to listen to different music, but romantic music is more to like me.

To like me music "Moby", "Deep forest", "Ennia".

And to what music you like to listen?

Also I like to look films one of my favourite films it is "Titanic".

I think, that almost everyone saw it a film. To like you this film? As I like films of the Chalk of Gibson "Passions 

Christ's". One of my favourite actors is Tom Hanks, I like films with his participation. Especially to like me films 

"Green mile", "Derelict" and "Terminal".

You saw these films?

What films you like to look?

Still I like to prepare this one of my favourite hobbies.

To my parents and friends very much to like, as I prepare.

I prepare Russian national dishes these are pelmeni, pancakes, Russian soup - "Borsch".

As to like me the Italian cuisine I love a pizza, macaroni with cheese, a lasagna.

And still to me to like to prepare the Peking duck.

You know names of these dishes?

You like to prepare?

In each country there is a ethnic cuisine.

And what national dishes in your country?

I also like to prepare salads and various dishes from vegetables and fruit.

I consider, that we should eat food useful to health.

In free time from work, I go on walk with the girlfriends, sometimes we visit cafe what to talk and drink a cup of 

hot tea.

We can go to an ice palace to go skating.

In the summer we go on a bicycle to park. Sometimes we visit shops, we can go to cinema or in theater.

Write to me that you do in the days off.

You meet friends?

I think, that it is everything, that I wished to write to you in this letter.

In the following letter I will write to you about holidays to Russia and not much about the Russian culture.

I hope, that I haven't tired you with so long letter.

I wait your letters.

Yours faithfully and care Svetlana

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from rly-db08.mx.aol.com (rly-db08.mail.aol.com [172.19.130.83]) by air-db02.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINDB022-ae049ccef7a152; Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:23:57 -0400
Received: from n8.bullet.re3.yahoo.com (n8.bullet.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.93]) by rly-db08.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDB086-ae049ccef7a152; Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:23:38 -0400
Received: from [68.142.237.88] by n8.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Mar 2009 15:23:38 -0000
Received: from [216.252.110.140] by t4.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Mar 2009 15:23:38 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp210.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Mar 2009 15:23:38 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 487255.79878.bm@omp210.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 15589 invoked from network); 27 Mar 2009 15:23:38 -0000
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
+1IO8snbFyYGv0=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO ?127.0.0.1?) (svetloochen@76.108.26.175 with plain)
 by smtp111.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 27 Mar 2009 15:22:54 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: 8YRzd99M8TLLXjnAHqBBU_zXNbCVi1b8AKLOAGTTWtsIgzouDzyb.OOtbHuCdodSF3T7DM6V
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:21:49 +0300
Message-ID: <789344624.20090326092149@yahoo.com>

Subject: Re[4]: hi
In-Reply-To: <c2d.560d32b0.36fb536e@aol.com>
References: <c2d.560d32b0.36fb536e@aol.com>
boundary="----------84128AA2F11E78F"
X-AOL-IP: 68.142.237.93
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:507389504:93952408

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. März 2009 um 15:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 27. März 2009 um 22:28

Herkunft der Mail wurde verschleiert

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from unknown (HELO ?127.0.0.1?) (svetloochen@76.108.26.175 with plain)
OrgName:    Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
OrgID:	CMCS

Smiley Smiley

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:21:49 +0300

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 01. April 2009 um 11:12

HI Markus,

Thanks for your letter to me are very pleasant.

How are you doing? How your weather?

I certainly agree with you honesty and mutual understanding this most important.

In summary time I like to read books.

I waited your letter, and now I can answer you.

In this letter I will tell to you about holidays in our country and not much about culture and customs.

I will start to tell to you from the very beginning of a year.

The most important holiday is New Year. At this time usually at us very coldly and it is a lot of snow.

We buy a New Year tree and we decorate it.

Till midnight, we cover a table and behind a table all family usually gathers.

We prepare a lot of various meal to set the table.

At midnight we open champagne and we congratulate each other, thus we see off old year, and after midnight we meet 

the new. 

All relatives and relatives, give each other gifts.

To like me this holiday.

And how you celebrate New Year?

After new year we celebrate Christmas, on January, 7th. In Catholic church all celebrate Christmas on December, 

25th, but on a calendar of orthodox church the Christmas in Russia is celebrated on January, 7th.

This day we go to church and also we congratulate each other. 

In our country there is a man's holiday it is celebrated on February, 23rd, in it put all women give gifts to the 

close men.

On March, 8th we celebrate the international women's day, this day all men give to the women gifts.

As we celebrate day of astronautics on April, 12th, this day the person has made the first flight in space, his name 

is Jury Gagarin. You heard about him?

On May, 1st we celebrate day of all workers.

This all the basic holidays in our country.

Write to me about your holidays? You celebrate what basic holidays in your country?

In our country it is accepted to visit friends and relatives. And all are always glad to visitors, in Russia very 

hospitable people they always try to please the visitor, treat with his meal and show as much as possible respect.

I don't know, how it is accepted in your country.

What can you tell about it?

Usually in these holidays who doesn't work it the same days, as well as days off.

Certainly, on these holidays people drink vodka and have fun.

I don't drink in general and never drank.

I think, that vodka became a part of Russian culture and it not so well characterizes Russian people.

Many people have problems because of alcohol, but I think, that these problems are in each country.

But in Russia it is very widespread problem.

At many foreigners the very first associations which arise with Russia it is vodka, Moscow, Siberia, nested dolls 

and bears.

And some consider, that across Moscow bears wander.

And what associations arise at you with Russia?

Russia has very interesting history, architecture and culture.

If you become interested, you can find books about it.

It is interesting to me as to learn about your culture, what you can tell to me about your country?

With everyone yours the letter to me to become all it is more interesting to learn you.

You are really very interesting to me.

I with impatience will wait your following letter.

Yours faithfully and care yours Svetlana  

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from rly-ma06.mx.aol.com (rly-ma06.mail.aol.com [172.20.116.50]) by air-ma04.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINMA043-8b549d0eefd23a; Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:11:05 -0400
Received: from n7.bullet.re3.yahoo.com (n7.bullet.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.92]) by rly-ma06.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINMA067-8b549d0eefd23a; Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:10:37 -0400
Received: from [68.142.230.29] by n7.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Mar 2009 16:10:37 -0000
Received: from [66.196.97.133] by t2.bullet.re2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Mar 2009 16:10:37 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp106.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Mar 2009 16:10:37 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 394480.79665.bm@omp106.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 12612 invoked from network); 30 Mar 2009 16:10:37 -0000
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
VsgNdUr7J6oL/4=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO ?127.0.0.1?) (svetloochen@65.27.91.19 with plain)
 by smtp102.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 30 Mar 2009 16:10:13 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: 0gfqlMgWuSj9hg6v1OYKPAYJIVMGIyb_GTaIjJy.Sp.hb0nFLsbIS8KanBde0kwyyhk7CDW.
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:43:57 +0400
Message-ID: <1674802193.20090330084357@yahoo.com>

Subject: Re[6]: hi
In-Reply-To: <cfa.538933ec.36fea8f3@aol.com>
References: <cfa.538933ec.36fea8f3@aol.com>
boundary="----------1613322342F8AE"
X-AOL-IP: 68.142.237.92
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:455893376:93952408
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. April 2009 um 13:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #7 - 01. April 2009 um 13:09

Zwar wieder über USA aber diesmal Roadrunner:

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  65.27.91.19
addr-out:   CPE-65-27-91-19.new.res.rr.com

OrgName:  Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgID:  RRMA
Address:  13241 Woodland Park Road
City:   Herndon
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 20171

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 03. April 2009 um 10:34

Hi Markus

Thanks for your letter.

Now I feel, that we become closer.

Today I have met the girlfriends.

We were in cafe and talked behind a cup of tea.

We told each other about ourselves, about last events, I think, you know, how it happens in the company of girls.

We have recollected about our general girlfriend. Her name is Natasha.

I wish to tell to you about her because she has found the both love and to happiness by means of the Internet.

Yes, her life has sharply changed, she couldn't assume, that her lives will sharply exchange.

Two years ago she has started to use the Internet for acquaintances to men.

She has got acquainted with the man from Australia. They corresponded, and some time interval he has invited her to himself to spend a vacation together.

Natasha thought and has made decision to visit the man.

She has gone to Australia and has spent the most remarkable vacation in the life.

She told to us about those days which she has spent there.

Her eyes have been filled by happiness, all of us envied her happiness not much, but all of us as are glad for her.

After this vacation Natasha has left to live to Australia, she has married this man and has given birth to the child.

She has found the happiness in other country.

Her history always inspires me. I as hope to find the happiness.

The love can expect and is very far from the house.

For two loving hearts there are no barriers in this world. Even being in different points of the world, they can love each other and can create a family.

What do you think of it?

I have told to the girlfriends about you. They asked me about you about your country and culture.

I have told him, that you interesting and are attractive the man and that you are very interesting to me. As I haven't much told him about your country.

My girlfriends have wished my of good luck they are glad for me.

I assign to you, the big hopes I hope, that our acquaintance will lead us to success.

I trust in it. You like me, we stand to win.

I would like to inform you, that I have no phone that we could call each other.

Earlier at our place there was phone, but nobody used this phone.

All tariffs, on payment for phone and after that we had to pay for use of phone much have more recently exchanged.

But we have decided to refuse phone as nobody used it.

Now almost each person has a mobile phone, and I too planned to buy phone. But also it is necessary to pay for it much, these are additional expenses which I didn't presume.

And on it I decided to refuse phone.

Now I don't have any phone.

I can sometimes use what or phone.

You can write me your phone number, probably, that I can call you in the future as soon as I will have such possibility.

Now we can communicate with the help e-mail.

Write me your letters.

I with impatience wait your letters.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from rly-me09.mx.aol.com (rly-me09.mail.aol.com [172.20.83.43]) by air-me04.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINME041-9d949d4d7ac1fa; Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:20:39 -0400
Received: from n16.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n16.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.206.43]) by rly-me09.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINME095-9d949d4d7ac1fa; Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:20:12 -0400
Received: from [209.191.108.97] by n16.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2009 15:19:04 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.254] by t4.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2009 15:19:03 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp415.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Apr 2009 15:19:03 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 978086.10129.bm@omp415.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 55940 invoked from network); 2 Apr 2009 15:19:03 -0000
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Transfer-Encoding;
  3n7At3uKPtCgI=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO ?127.0.0.1?) (svetloochen@24.21.99.150 with plain)
  by smtp117.plus.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 2 Apr 2009 15:19:02 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: HrXIwgGIb3h3chKr9EiGEqFfdzR88Q--
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:06:39 +0400
Message-ID: <1092463261.20090402110639@yahoo.com>

Subject: Re[8]: hi
In-Reply-To: <d55.4a3ffb8d.37048e91@aol.com>
References: <d55.4a3ffb8d.37048e91@aol.com>
Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-AOL-IP: 68.142.206.43
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:443240064:93952408

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 03. April 2009 um 12:52

Neue IP 
aber weiterhin verschleiert

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from unknown (HELO ?127.0.0.1?) (svetloochen@24.21.99.150 with plain)
OrgName:    Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
OrgID:	CMCS

Smiley Smiley

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:06:39 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sappi007
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 07. April 2009 um 10:33

Hi Markus,

It is always pleasant to me to read your letters.

Recently we have much learned about each other and, certainly, we shouldn't stop on the reached.

I have got used to your letters, they became my habit.

I always try to find possibility to answer your letter as soon as possible.

I always with the big interest read your letters, I have started to feel, that between us there is a connection.

These are my first sensations about which I write to you.

And what you feel?

As you already, probably, have understood, I opened and emotional the person I haven't got used to restrain. When to me it is difficult or bad, I don't constrain insult and disappointment in the soul. For me it is important, to talk about it to parents or friends.

To me to become easier when I express to the loved one.

I hope, that we understand each other.

I think, that such character trait is peculiar to many women.

Certainly, man's character strongly differs from female, but I have no wide experience in relations and I still don't know much about man's character.

I already wrote to you about last relations when I studied at university..

I had no more than any relations, probably, that is a lot of time and forces I give it to the work.

As still I can tell to you about the character.

I self-assured, not timid, have sense of humour (sometimes I have infectious laughter and a pleasant smile). I enjoy pleasant conversation, I like to talk to parents and friends.

And what you can tell to me about the character?

How you cope with difficulties?

What do your friends and relatives speak about your character?

It will be very interesting to me to learn about your habits and character.

I with impatience wait your following letter.

I send you an air kiss.

Spoiler für MailHeader:
Received: from rly-mg02.mx.aol.com (rly-mg02.mail.aol.com [172.20.83.108]) by air-mg07.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILINMG071-9f949d7c743a9; Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:47:16 -0400
Received: from n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com (n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.91]) by rly-mg02.mx.aol.com (v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINMG023-9f949d7c743a9; Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:46:59 -0400
Received: from [68.142.237.89] by n6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Apr 2009 20:46:59 -0000
Received: from [216.252.110.140] by t5.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Apr 2009 20:46:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp210.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Apr 2009 20:46:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 15111.33924.bm@omp210.mail.re3.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 25933 invoked from network); 4 Apr 2009 20:46:58 -0000
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
a3be5PMJrASgZk=  ;
Received: from unknown (HELO ?127.0.0.1?) (svetloochen@69.112.171.246 with plain)
 by smtp113.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 4 Apr 2009 20:46:52 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: qZyAu5.oCQysCQn.5oGgrfVKQ30otJDN
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 00:22:37 +0400
Message-ID: <993631041.20090405002237@yahoo.com>

Subject: Re[10]: hi
In-Reply-To: <d47.3efd079b.37074442@aol.com>
References: <d47.3efd079b.37074442@aol.com>
boundary="----------E72D10DE251AE4"
X-AOL-IP: 68.142.237.91
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:0:2:481936448:93952408
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2009 um 19:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #11 - 07. April 2009 um 12:32

Eingeliefert über Optimum Online, USA:

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  ool-4570abf6.dyn.optonline.net
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  69.112.171.246
Optimum Online NETBLK-OOL-6BLK (NET-69-112-0-0-1)
					    69.112.0.0 - 69.127.255.255
Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems) OOL-CPE-NYK6NY-69-112-168-0-22 (NET-69-112-168-0-1)
					    69.112.168.0 - 69.112.171.255

OrgName:    Optimum Online
OrgID:	OPTO
Address:    111 new south RD
City:	 Hicksville
StateProv:  NY
PostalCode: 11801

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema