Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Natalya / Natasha / Elena <NataChug@beautyabroad.com> <ElenaGode@beautyabroad.com> (Gelesen: 2534 mal)

ciencielos
Ex-Mitglied

Natalya / Natasha / Elena <NataChug@beautyabroad.com> <ElenaGode@beautyabroad.com>
05. März 2009 um 10:14

Hallo, ich habe hier Kontakt mit zwei Beauties, welche in Beautiesabroad.com eingetragen sind. die haben auf der Seite einen Übersetzungsservice, welchen anscheinend beide nutzen, steht ja auch groß über jede mail;hat jemand hier Erfahrungen, oder sind die lädels jemanden bekannt?

This letter is translated and sent with assistance of BeautyAbroad.com

Hi dear,

Thank you very much for your letter, I` d really like to correspond with you! I`m sure that we`ll find a lot in common.

My name is Nataliya, I`m here to find my soulmate. After several years of deception I continue to believe that there is someday who will match me and who will make me happy. I believe that together we will be able to turn our life into a fairy tale!

I`ve always dreamt to create a strong happy family, based on Respect, Understanding and, certainly, Love; to find someone born especially for me: You can say that it looks like a fairy-tale, but it`s true. I do believe that one can meet his soulmate who is somewhere on the planet and I do believe in fairy tales. I guess one can feel his twin- soul and be happy only with him:I think that life together is first of all an ocean of tenderness in a big explosion of laughter. Life isn`t easy to let us avoid happiness or real friendship!

So, I am Nataliya, I`m 28. I was born on the 31st of December and maybe that is the reason why I believe in miracles . I`m a slim brunette (my height is 159cm, and my weight is 53 kg) with beautiful brown eyes. I have a daughter who brightened my life with happiness. I work as a shop assistant. It`s a very interesting and creative job which gives me good mood and positive emotions.

As for my personality, it can be compared with the sunshine. I`m a romantic, tender, trustful, kind, sympathetic, helpful and sociable woman. I`m very active and energetic, because I consider that we should enjoy life and take advantage of all the chances that it gives to us. I like going out, dancing, mountain hiking, travelling and meeting interesting people. I try to avoid and to "fight" with boring things which steal the best moments of our life. I love children, animals, sea, snowy winter, flowers and fun - all the things which fill our life with beauty, happiness and optimism.

I dream about family life full of love, tenderness and happiness. I dream about a kind, sympathetic, reliable, courageous and confident Man. I dream to create sincere relationships where we will take care of each other, support each other, share our ups and downs, our happiness and sadness.

I`m really looking forward to your reply and who knows, maybe you are my soulmate.

Bye, Natasha

You can also look at my profile here: https://www.beautyabroad.com/constant/lady.php?id=140

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from [66.226.64.31] (helo=pro30.abac.com)
by mx34.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #277)
id 1LeuIo-0006C8-00
for xxx@email.de; Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:50:38 +0100
Received: from beauty1 (beautyabroad.org [194.116.194.218])
(authenticated bits=0)
by pro30.abac.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id n24Go7oi066526
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=RC4-MD5 bits=128 verify=NO)
for <xxx@email.de>; Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:50:32 -0800 (PST)
(envelope-from NataChug@beautyabroad.com)
Message-ID: <F8072DE5C48D48868CDC07E0728D6350@beauty1>
To: <xxx@email.de>
Subject: from Nata to Hans
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 18:30:56 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00BE_01C99CF7.5BE52990"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5512
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5579
X-Spam-Score: 3.972 (FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK,HTML_40_50,HTML_MESSAGE)
X-Spam-Level: !!!
X-WEBDE-FORWARD: xxx@email.de -> xxx@web.de
Sender: NataChug@beautyabroad.com

kommt aus Lugansk, aber Scam oder nicht?????, hübsch ist das baby schon
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juli 2021 um 22:22 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Re: Natalya / Natasha / Elena <NataChug@beautyabroad.com> <ElenaGode@beautyabroad.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. März 2009 um 11:20

die Mail wurde über Lugansk, Ukraine eingeliefert:

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  beautyabroad.org
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  194.116.194.218
inetnum:	194.116.194.0 - 194.116.195.255
netname:	DSIP-NET
descr:	  Digital Service
org:	    ORG-DSIP1-RIPE
admin-c:	PAV10-RIPE
tech-c:	 PAV10-RIPE
mnt-by:	 RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-by:	 DSIP-MNT
mnt-lower:    RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-routes:   DSIP-MNT
mnt-domains:  DSIP-MNT
source:	 RIPE # Filtered

organisation:   ORG-DSIP1-RIPE
org-name:	 Private Limited Company (PLC) "Digital Service"
org-type:	 OTHER
address:	  Digital Service LTD 22a,50 year USSR str,Lugansk,Ukraine

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. März 2009 um 16:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Re: Natalya / Natasha / Elena <NataChug@beautyabroad.com> <ElenaGode@beautyabroad.com>
Antwort #2 - 05. März 2009 um 11:31

Zitat:
This letter is translated and sent with assistance of BeautyAbroad.com

Wird Translation Scam werden. Ihr wird dann mit der Zeit das übersetzen lassen zu teuer und du sollst dich beteiliegen. 

Aber niemals Knete zahlen!!

Auch fällt mir auf, dass sie im Mail Natalya heißt aber mit Natasha unterscheibt.
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. März 2009 um 16:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

ciencielos
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 05. März 2009 um 12:14

Jetzt weiß ich, warum ich in diesem Forum bin. Geil dass dir das mit den verschiedenen Namen aufgefallen ist, Lugansk ist ja soweit ok, aber der Brief stinkt mir doch nach Scam, die Braut in dem erstn post scheint mir aber koscher zu sein.

Danke und Gruß

CC
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. März 2009 um 16:49 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ciencielos
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 05. März 2009 um 10:25

hier ist die zweite, allerdings schon der zweite Kontakt, hört sich alles seriös an, aber irgendwie bin skeptisch, diese Dame antwortet nuir in sehr großen Zeitabständen, von ca 7 - 10 Tagen:

This letter is translated and sent with assistance of Beauty Abroad. com

Hello dear Hans,
Sending you greetings from Ukraine. It is me, Elena. I apologize for writing you later, but I was away from city, visiting my mother, she has had some problems with health and I had to be there. Hope that you still wish to continue talking to me, I would be really happy to continue our communication:)

Hans, from the beginning i would like to thank you for inspiring letter and for telling me more about yourself. I like your letters too and  I can say confidently that I do not want we stop talking to each other and I would be looking forward to your answer with a great impatience!
Hans, is it easy to live in two countries at one time? you might have really busy schedule of travelling, do you? Speaking about myself, I have never been anywhere abroad yet, except travelling from home to work and vice versa. My job is bank, I am the main economist in the bank and I am responsible for reports, statistic and all documents that go through us. It is not a boring job and I like it very much. It is good to do the things you real like, agree?Smiley Hans, I know that it is a little bit strange question taking into account that you travel all over the world, but I am curious if there is a place in the world you would like to visit? Smiley I am curious if there is at least one place in the world you have not been? Speaking about myself, I would like to visit a nice and quiet place with wonderful architecture and people. It will be wonderful to go through the lovely and nice places with friends or special one..I am romantic person by nature. And I wonder what Tuscany looks like:)  What kind of character do you have?
Hans, I am sure that you can be sure in your command, it is the same with me. I work with my collective for 12 years already and we know each other very good and support in any moments of our life, I am sure that it is the same for you too, right?
I like walking on the beach, but also it is wonderful to walk through the park when sun is shining brightly and peaceful air blows into the face:) May I ask you if there are many parks in your city? What is your city like?
Are there any people who wears the shorts and sandals on official meeting? It seems to be incredible, I usually prefer the different styles, classical, jeans and dresses. In this letter I will attach picture from me visiting the historical place in my country. It was wonderful time I spent with my youngest son. I do not have many pictures, so I do hope that you will like them Smiley
Hans, I was not going to ask you why you have never been married, because I think that it is too personal information and we do not know each other good enough for this. But same  as you I value the mutual relationship and caring attitude to each other. I am sure that partners should do everything to make the good relationship with each other. I am sure that it is what we should care about.. But it has not saved me from divorce to my husband. I do not like lie and betrayals, so right now we both build the future apart. And i would like to ask you never lie to me, because for me it would be difficult to forget it, I do hope that you will support this deal.Smiley

Hans, what do you think about me having children? It is very important question for me, because I do have children, but I know that  not all people are ready to build relationship with woman who has two children. I do not suppose that you will accept them if we had the good and serious relationship, but I hope you could have a great relationship with them. It is what I am searching for.
To tell you the truth I like talking to you to and I will be really happy to continue our communication, so I will finish this letter and I will be looking forward to new letter from you,

Take care,
Elena

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Received: from [66.226.64.31] (helo=pro30.abac.com)
by mx44.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #277)
id 1LeXDn-0008DM-00
for xxxx@xxx.xx; Tue, 03 Mar 2009 17:11:56 +0100
Received: from beauty1 (beautyabroad.org [194.116.194.218])
(authenticated bits=0)
by pro30.abac.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id n23GBQlt054147
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=RC4-MD5 bits=128 verify=NO)
for <xxx@xxx.xx>; Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:11:46 -0800 (PST)
(envelope-from ElenaGode@beautyabroad.com)
Message-ID: <03D5D949117544279E85390EC2355628@beauty1>
To: "XXXXXXXX" XXXX@XXX.XXX>
Subject: from Elena to Hans
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:03:33 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00E6_01C99C21.FBDC6A70"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5512
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5579
Sender: ElenaGode@beautyabroad.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. März 2009 um 16:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #5 - 05. März 2009 um 11:36

Eingeliefert wurde diese Mail über Lugansk, Ukraine:

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  beautyabroad.org
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  194.116.194.218
inetnum:	194.116.194.0 - 194.116.195.255
netname:	DSIP-NET
descr:	  Digital Service
org:	    ORG-DSIP1-RIPE
admin-c:	PAV10-RIPE
tech-c:	 PAV10-RIPE
mnt-by:	 RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-by:	 DSIP-MNT
mnt-lower:    RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-routes:   DSIP-MNT
mnt-domains:  DSIP-MNT
source:	 RIPE # Filtered

organisation:   ORG-DSIP1-RIPE
org-name:	 Private Limited Company (PLC) "Digital Service"
org-type:	 OTHER
address:	  Digital Service LTD 22a,50 year USSR str,Lugansk,Ukraine

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. März 2009 um 16:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Standort: Mantova
Antwort #6 - 05. März 2009 um 23:03

Hier noch ein Link zu diesem Thema!

Smiley Website ist nicht erreichbar
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juli 2021 um 22:24 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Standort: Mantova
Antwort #7 - 05. März 2009 um 23:27

Hier noch ein Link zur Preisliste!

Wird sich dann darauf hinauslaufen:
Zitat:
Dear Sir,
Your letter can't be delivered. If you would like to continue your communication with Elena (ID 009) you can open your account with us. Please enter using your login and password or become a member if you are not yet registered at our site. You can set up your account here: https://www.beautyabroad.com/man/addmoney.php. Or get more information at constant@beautyabroad.com Thank you for your interest to us !
Beauty Abroad Team

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juli 2021 um 22:24 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #8 - 06. März 2009 um 00:57

@ Huntervill

Ich denke, damit liegst du genau richtig!  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. März 2009 um 16:56 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema