Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Vara / Esther / Marylyn <varamaxwell@yahoo.com> <estherdokie@yahoo.co.uk> <marylynk4love@yahoo.com> <revamospeter@yahoo.com> <rvefatherstar@yahoo.co.uk> <infoba.senegal@gmail.com> <standard-bk@london.com> <inquiries_bas@inmail24.com> (Gelesen: 7544 mal)

oefchen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Nordrhein-Westfalen
Vara / Esther / Marylyn <varamaxwell@yahoo.com> <estherdokie@yahoo.co.uk> <marylynk4love@yahoo.com> <revamospeter@yahoo.com> <rvefatherstar@yahoo.co.uk> <infoba.senegal@gmail.com> <standard-bk@london.com> <inquiries_bas@inmail24.com>
12. Februar 2009 um 08:02

Hier mal wieder die Millionen Masche...Hat nen Profil bei liebejz.de 
Leider find ich des nicht mehr, die löschen die Mails nach einem Tag Griesgrämig 
Über die Masche liesst man viel.....ich hab bisher noch nie drauf geantwortet....hmm....mal was neues...
Heftig, dass die mich gleich in der ersten Mail liebt !!!

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <varamaxwell@yahoo.com>
Delivery-Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 03:47:39 +0100
Received: from web59516.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (web59516.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.12.225])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxeu24) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0MKtd6-1LXRc11gwF-000ksI for xxx@xxx.de; Thu, 12 Feb 2009 03:47:39 +0100
Received: (qmail 47268 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Feb 2009 02:47:36 -0000
Received: from [41.208.134.225] by web59516.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:47:35 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:47:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello my love,
To: franky <xxx@xxx.de>
In-Reply-To: <000d01c98b81$2153ec80$65e1fea9@MEDIA>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1368660062-1234406855=:47191"
Message-ID: <433638.47191.qm@web59516.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
Envelope-To: xxx@xxx.de

Off Topic KommentarWeitere Bilder im Archiv: Smiley

Hello my love,
How are you today?
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar senegal
My name is Miss vara Maxwell and my brotherʽs name is Joesph Maxwell we are from Sudan here,
in  northeast Africa , (I am  5.7ft tall, Fair in complexion and 23 years now while my little brother  is 15 years of age ) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar .
My late father Dr.Maxwell Fredrick  was dealing in Agricultural products,  from Serra Leone to Egypt and Dar-fur, before he was hit by bomb during  the Dar-fur crises in the year 2005, it was only me and my brother  that is alive now and we managed to make our way to senegal by the help of the united nation, where i am  leaving now.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of
the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Amos who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221-768-465-006) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks here in Africa, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars), 
i have my late father's Deposit  Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in order to further my studies as instructed by my father before his death, i am contacting you because my father instructed me to meet a foriegn partner.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favourite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Please i will like you to answer me these questions:
1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transfered into your account?
2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have alot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about me. Attach here is my pictures for you
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Vara
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Juni 2010 um 23:18 von † Rais † » 
Grund: Die Kuh mit Hut 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Vara / Esther / Marylyn <varamaxwell@yahoo.com> <estherdokie@yahoo.co.uk> <marylynk4love@yahoo.com> <revamospeter@yahoo.com> <rvefatherstar@yahoo.co.uk> <infoba.senegal@gmail.com> <standard-bk@london.com> <inquiries_bas@inmail24.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Februar 2009 um 08:22

Unsere alte bekannte aus dem Senegal. 
Bilder sind schon bekannt hier im Board.

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.208.134.225
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.208.134.225

inetnum:	  41.208.134.0 - 41.208.134.255
netname:	  SONATELNET
descr:	    Pool ADSL BAS2
address:	  Sonatel
address:	  Direction des Reseaux
address:	  6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
address:	  BP 69 Dakar
address:	  SENEGAL 

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 20:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

oefchen
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Vara / Esther / Marylyn <varamaxwell@yahoo.com> <estherdokie@yahoo.co.uk> <marylynk4love@yahoo.com> <revamospeter@yahoo.com> <rvefatherstar@yahoo.co.uk> <infoba.senegal@gmail.com> <standard-bk@london.com> <inquiries_bas@inmail24.com>
Antwort #2 - 12. Februar 2009 um 08:37

@ Webmaster

....alter Schwede !! Hast Du die alle im Kopf ?? Des gibts ja net wie schnell Du die findest !  Smiley 

Welcher Tread isses denn ? Zusammenführen ?
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Januar 2010 um 11:21 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

oefchen
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 13. Februar 2009 um 22:29

Und weiter gehts....
Will denn nicht mal jemand da anrufen ??  Laut lachend

Da werd ich mir mal ne Ausrede einfallen lassen Smiley Natürlich schreib ich den Pastor mal an...will doch an das "Innenfutter"....lool

Spoiler für MailHeader:
Received: (qmail 18710 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Feb 2009 04:54:58 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
 h=X-YMail-OSG:
-Type:Message-ID;
8Y8K8hYYwwZE=;
X-YMail-OSG: HEEdyDJjOQ--
Received: from [41.208.133.141] by web59513.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:54:58 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:54:58 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: varamaxwell@yahoo.com
Subject: Hello my love,Please talk to the Pastor
To: franky <xxx@xxx.de>
In-Reply-To: <00c601c98ce7$3b1d9be0$65e1fea9@MEDIA>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2143993699-1234500898=:17947"
Message-ID: <902666.17947.qm@web59513.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
Envelope-To: xxx@xxx.de

OrgName:  African Network Information Center 
OrgID:  AFRINIC
Address:  03B3 - 3rd Floor - Ebene Cyber Tower
Address:  Cyber City
Address:  Ebene
Address:  Mauritius

Dear Love,
darling I think our love was really meant to be. The special things we share we know couldn't be as it is today if we had not met exactly when we did. If our lives hadn't touched when they did, I might have lived today loving one less person. But not just any person, a very special one. Thank you for being you, and for helping me to understand some of the good things to be found in life.Darling I promise to share all my hopes and dreams with you. I promise to share in the joy and happiness life brings.I appreciate your love and support.With you by my side nothing is out of reach. May our lives grow together and our love bring us closer. I promise to always honor and listen to you You are my love You are my life. I love you very much.Honey When I close my eyes at night,I wish you were by me holding me tight.I wish you could look deep in my eyes,And tell me that I mean the world to you.And loving me is all you want to do.

Cause' all I want to do is to be loved by you.I wish you could whisper in my ear, Honey iam greatful God bless you after i read your mail Honey i told my pastor in the chruch here in the camp about your promise to save me from this camp and he told me that he will like to hear from you Darling please i will like you to contact him with his mail address so that he will know how to make it possible for me to be free from here, i love you so much God bless you all the days of your life and i promise love you till the end of my life please i will like you to call me with phone contact of the pastor that i give to you so that we can talk, here is the mail address of my pastor in the chruch here(revamospeter@yahoo.com) Darling may God bless you i love you so much,
from your's forever in love,
Miss Vara Maxwell
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 20:21 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 13. Februar 2009 um 22:52

Die IP kenne ich langsam in- und auswändig. Das ist SONATEL!!!

Zitat:
inetnum:        41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255
org:            ORG-SNDT1-AFRINIC
netname:        SN-SONATEL-20060614
descr:          Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Webmaster-c:        SBT7-AFRINIC
Webmaster-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:         SBT7-AFRINIC
tech-c:         BAW1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255

Hier ist Rehbein leider ungenau. Für Afrika besser http://ipindex.homelinux.net/index.php?action=show_class benutzen!
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 20:21 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Holzauge
Scam Warners

Go to Anti-Scam

Standort: Zuhause
Antwort #5 - 15. Februar 2009 um 21:30

Zitat:
Natürlich schreib ich den Pastor mal an...will doch an das "Innenfutter"....lool

Achtung: wenn der Pastor unter das Volk geht,
gibt es wieder mehr Taufen...

Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd

Auch Pastoren werden mal schwach...
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Januar 2010 um 11:23 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Standort: Mantova
Antwort #6 - 23. März 2009 um 22:18

Smiley

Esther <estherdokie@yahoo.co.uk>

Zitat:
Ich bin in Ihrer dringenden Post zu meiner Post mehr als glücklich.

Das ist eine Lüge! Ich hab der nicht geschrieben, deren Mail-Ad. existiert bei mir nicht.

Mail:

My Dear One,

I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Esther Dokie, I am (23) years old, single and never married,  5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father Dr Tolbert Dokie was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family were Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set ablazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering  when this deadly incident took place...
It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest. Yours Forever

Miss Esther

Spoiler für HeaderSenegalSonatel:
Return-path: <estherdokie@yahoo.co.uk>
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:51:07 +0100
Received: from [195.4.92.19] (helo=9.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox137.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #79)
     id 1LlpEp-00032h-1C
     for xxx@01019freenet.de; Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:51:07 +0100
Received: from n29.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([87.248.110.146]:27848)
     by 9.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #76)
     id 1LlpEo-0005BT-NL
     for xxx@freenet.de; Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:51:06 +0100
Received: from [217.146.182.178] by n29.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Mar 2009 18:51:04 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.144] by t4.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Mar 2009 18:51:04 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp201.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Mar 2009 18:51:04 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 271129.28851.bm@omp201.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 3080 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Mar 2009 18:51:04 -0000
Message-ID: <30777.1624.qm@web24614.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.214.115.51] by web24614.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:51:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.1
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:51:03 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: estherdokie@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
To: xxx@freenet.de
In-Reply-To: <E1LkS7E-0002W7-EE@www9.emo.freenet-rz.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1468083683-1237834263=:1624"
X-Warning: yahoo.co.uk is listed at postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
X-Warning: yahoo.co.uk is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
Delivered-To: xxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::090323195107-2DB8B6C0-35AE5A96/0-0/0-1
Delivered-To: xxx@01019freenet.de

Zitat:
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Sag mir erstmal wo Du meine Mail-Ad. geklaut hast!
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 20:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Antwort #7 - 27. März 2009 um 19:01

Hello Dearest ,

I am more than very happy in your  reply to my mail.How is your day? hope all is fine.mine is not too  okay in the orphanage home here in Dakar senegal.In this orphanage home we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev.Benjamin Charles  who is the pastor of the (Catholic Orphanage home ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for male the other for female ..The Pastors Tel number is (+221-777-00-76-73) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As an orphan here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit  Certificate and certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.4M(Nine Million Four Hundred Thousand Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the Orphanage home here the only person that knows about it is the Rev rend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and  Hardworking My favourite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Esther

Spoiler für Quelltext SONATEL:
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:43:46 +0100
Received: from [195.4.92.13] (helo=3.mx.freenet.de)
     id 1LnCLZ-0000Ui-Vm
     for xxxxxx@01019freenet.de; Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:43:46 +0100
Received: from n25.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([87.248.110.142]:40651)
     by 3.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #79)
     id 1LnCLZ-0005Qb-RC
     for xxxxxx@freenet.de; Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:43:45 +0100
Received: from [217.146.182.179] by n25.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Mar 2009 13:43:49 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.146] by t5.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Mar 2009 13:43:45 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp203.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Mar 2009 13:43:45 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 301494.53071.bm@omp203.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 25235 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Mar 2009 13:43:45 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1238161425; bh=X4jzNEVZKZ0vKD0u810HvP/k8ISAbiNOVW+7/W8f1XY=; y-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; whHxSn8mbWr8k=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
ly-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
BZLf802sl8zDYg=;
Message-ID: <143883.25112.qm@web24601.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ElQ4lI3nQzODU6NhjPdwEf1WtkB63dqR3jTmcRl8PAgOKuSND6rRMg--
Received: from [196.207.193.160] by web24601.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Mar 2009 06:43:44 PDT
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 06:43:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: This is my full life story with love and trust
To: xxxxxx@freenet.de
In-Reply-To: <3ae85577ec42d06c6870d6ea00550439@email.freenet.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-678393851-1238161424=:25112"
Delivered-To: xxxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::1238161425-00002407-231E4B86/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: xxxxxx@01019freenet.de
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2010 um 20:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #8 - 27. März 2009 um 22:07

@ DBEKrause

Hatte ich heute auch bei kostenlos-verlieben.

Da ich die gleichen Bilder auch schon unter anderem Namen habe, verzichte ich darauf dem Hasen zu schreiben.   Ärgerlich
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2010 um 16:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

NaSoWas
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hamburg
Antwort #9 - 28. März 2009 um 09:48

Razor Buzz schrieb on 27. März 2009 um 22:07:
Hatte ich heute auch bei kostenlos-verlieben.

Da ich die gleichen Bilder auch schon unter anderem Namen habe, verzichte ich darauf dem Hasen zu schreiben.

Wie schon im anderen Thread, ich habe bei kostenlos-verlieben beide Profile gemeldet, nachdem ich den Email-Kontakt aufgenommen habe...
eigentlich müssten die bereits weg sein, nachdem kostenlos-verlieben auf die Möglichkeit von Scam-Fakes hingewiesen hat  Schockiert/Erstaunt unentschlossen

MfG
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2010 um 16:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Huntervill
General Counsel

Ich krieg sie alle!

Antwort #10 - 31. März 2009 um 21:23

Hello my dear.

I thank you ones again for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today, As for me, i am not looking fine over here. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying to myself that God has answered my fasting and prayer's.I was moved.I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them .I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life; I see you as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. I will like to hear your voice in due cause please, I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person , who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I have to use this chance to let you know about it,i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ( 9.4 million USA dollars) Nine  million Four hundred  thousand USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country.Here is the contact, just send an email to the bank in London.Note.This Is the contact  information of the bank is as follows: and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will transfer into your account as my foreign partner, Let them know that it's Miss Esther Dokie Instructed to transfer this fund into your account.Below are the bank contact information,s

STANDARD BANK LONDON PLC:

Senior Manager.Mr.Tim Lancaster.

Address:Cannon Bridge House
25 Dowgate Hill, London, EC4R 2SB, United Kingdom 

TEL: +447024022531
TEL: +447031887859
PHONE.+447031888631
FAX + 448709746876

E-mail:standard-bk@london.com

BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S  DEPOSIT INFORMATION
NAME OF DEPOSITOR:  DR.TOLBERT DOKIE
NATIONALITY:LIBERIA
NEXT OF KIN : MISS ESTHER DOKIE
AMOUNT DEPOSITED:( $9 .4 Million USD)
ACCOUNT NUMBER:  SBL745608902546/QB/91/A

Or you send your full information for reconfirmation so that i will forward it to bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country.

1.FULL NAME............
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS............
3..TELEPHONE NUMBER ................................
4.BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ..............................

The name of the transfer officer as i was informed is Mr.Tim Lancaster.Please try and contact them now via email,telephone,or fax.to confirm this and as well know how better to transfer the ( 9.4million USA dollars ) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now.I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom.As i told you before, this Orphanage Home is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money from my Inheritance  money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here, i have made my decision not to continue staying in West Africa.  i hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life; i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you.Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money.i will not like  people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours love wife
Miss Esther

Spoiler für Quelltext Sonatel:
Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:24:49 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.26] (helo=16.mx.freenet.de)
     id 1LodxR-00015m-Q7
     for xxxxx@01019freenet.de; Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:24:49 +0200
Received: from n29.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([87.248.110.146]:38032)
     by 16.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #76)
     id 1LodxR-00070X-L8
     for xxxxx@freenet.de; Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:24:49 +0200
Received: from [217.146.182.179] by n29.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Mar 2009 13:24:48 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.119] by t5.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Mar 2009 13:24:48 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp224.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Mar 2009 13:24:48 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 717539.58771.bm@omp224.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 33725 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Mar 2009 13:24:48 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1238505888; bh=KpoWs0fAaIdnPR6OjQjBhjLzfuIoWdBYK5rRpDbuoUU=; y-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; zkgKuKS6Lw5YU=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
ly-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
ltgD0mGeJumIDU=;
Message-ID: <527766.33593.qm@web24609.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: nzIJ.bMVM1l.35K7qIJ1g0SyLQpTQJ_kYanl3c5_kd3YxKNcIxbYg5Li
Received: from [196.207.193.53] by web24609.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:24:48 PDT
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: This is my full life story with love and trust
To: xxxxx@freenet.de
In-Reply-To: <21e22715b718ade77dd2be561294b747@email.freenet.de>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-763097085-1238505888=:33593"
Delivered-To: xxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::1238505889-00002407-27907118/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: xxxxx@01019freenet.de

Smiley Die schreiben, ohne dass ich antworte!
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2010 um 16:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

NaSoWas
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #11 - 18. April 2009 um 20:15

Smiley

Marylyn <marylynk4love@yahoo.com

Und wieder einmal bei myFlirt:

Hallo
Hallo liebe ein, Wie machst du im Leben, möchte ich mich selber an Sie, bevor ich könnte noch weiter gehen, ich bin eine Dame marylyn, stieß ich auf Ihr Profil, das wirklich so interessant, Ton und sprach von Ihnen feine Also beschloss ich, Um einen Hinweis, damit Sie wissen, dass ich Interessent Sie für ernsthafte langfristige Beziehung. Bitte Ich werde wie Sie E-Mail mich zurück in meine E-Mail-Adresse (marylynk4love@yahoo.com), so dass ich Ihnen meine Fotos und erfahren Sie mehr über mich.
Ich warte auf eine Antwort von Ihnen.
marylynk4love@yahoo.com
DANKE.
marylynkazim

Hello
Hello dear one,How are you doing in life, I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further, I am a lady marylyn ,i came accross your profile which really sound so interesting as well spoke fine of you so i decided to drop a note to let you know that i am intrested in you for serious long term relationship . Please i will like you to email me back in my email address ( marylynk4love@yahoo.com )so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself .
i am waiting to get a reply from you.
marylynk4love@yahoo.com
THANKS.
marylynkazim

Das Profil setze ich hier jetzt nicht rein, es ist das übliche. Allerdings hat sie mit der Email-Adresse auch ein Profil bei 
single-datingboerse.de und wer sich das genau durchliest, wird mit dieser "Dame" wohl kaum Kontakt haben wollen.  
Smiley Smiley

Alle Indizien sprechen für Chicken-George. Mal schauen, was für Bilder sie mir schickt. 
Ich möchte darauf wetten, dass sie hier schon bekannt ist, auch wenn die Email-Adresse außer bei der obigen Dating-Seite noch nichts hergibt.

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2010 um 20:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #12 - 18. April 2009 um 20:27

NaSoWas schrieb on 18. April 2009 um 20:15:
genau durchliest, wird mit dieser "Dame" wohl kaum Kontakt haben wollen Laut lachend

Wo liegt bei dem Profil das Problem? Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Sie raucht, hat rote kurze Haare und einen Dreitage-Bart. 

Und dann noch Dallas und Deutschland??? 

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Januar 2010 um 17:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

NaSoWas
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #13 - 18. April 2009 um 21:13

† Rais † schrieb on 18. April 2009 um 20:27:
Wo liegt bei dem Profil das Problem? 

Sie raucht, hat rote kurze Haare und einen Dreitage-Bart. 

Und dann noch Dallas und Deutschland???  

Laut lachend Also, ICH habe damit kein Problem, ich will ja nichts von ihr, sondern sie will was von mir, also haben sie und ihr Profil das Problem  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht 

Aber danke, dass Du das Profil hier herein gesetzt hast, ich habe nicht bedacht, dass auch dieses Dating-Forum das Profil möglicherweise bald verschwinden lassen wird, aber dafür ist es einfach zu lustig  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

MfG
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2009 um 15:43 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 19. April 2009 um 15:12

Warten wir mal ab, wie die Temperatur in Dakar ist, wer da im kalten Blut massakriert wurde und wieviel Milliönchen verschoben werden sollen.

Denke, die wird es hier nicht lange aushalten! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Mai 2009 um 15:42 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema