Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Jessica <jessicalove2be@rocketmail.com> <jessicalove2be@yahoo.com> <hfxplc@accountant.com> <albanlawfirm@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 8359 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Jessica <jessicalove2be@rocketmail.com> <jessicalove2be@yahoo.com> <hfxplc@accountant.com> <albanlawfirm@yahoo.com>
29. Dezember 2008 um 23:07

Hello Dear I'm just browsing now in the Internet and found your profile on (www.love-dating.ru) and it captured my interest i decided to drop few words to you.I'm miss Jessica by name, please i will like us to hold a good relationship with a real love,I'm happy to look at your profile today,you sound so gentle to me that was why i fell very much interested in writing you,contact me through my personal box (jessicalove2be@rocketmail.com) for more introduction,also i will send my pictures to you so we can know more about each other,i will be happy to see your response my dear,age or colour even distance can't deny any genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear from you miss Jessica jessicalove2be@rocketmail.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 16:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Jessica <jessicalove2be@rocketmail.com> <jessicalove2be@yahoo.com> <hfxplc@accountant.com> <albanlawfirm@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. Dezember 2008 um 12:10

Dearest,
Thanks a lot for your email and am very sorry for my late reply it was not my fault but the present situation of this for me here,i am Jessica 22years old female never married before and the only child of late Mr. and Mrs.Williams Copper Serge. My father was a very wealthy Timber Exporter in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast.I read your profile and decided to contact you for this,that is why i said you should contact me here for easy contact.
My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in my country where he was rushed for treament,he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of seven million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($ 7.500,000) left in self storage house in Europe which he gave me the deposite certificate,that he used my name as his only child for the next of Kin in depositing.
That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money  for investment purpose such as I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
1).Telecommunication (2).Transportation(3).Five Star Hotel (4).Real Eastate
1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund .
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.Because,since the death of my father i have been residing in an orphernage home here in Dakar Senegal,and it is Rev.fr. Gabriel Moses the priest incharge of this home who helps me out with his computer to seek for help on this issue,this is also his phone number +221767536227 if you call just tell him that you want to speak to me and he will call me to come and answer your call.
Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account .
Thanks and God bless,attached is my photo Please send your's in your next email.
Jessica

Spoiler für SONATEL:
Return-path: <jessicalove2be@rocketmail.com>
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 11:57:02 +0100
Received: from [195.4.92.15] (helo=5.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox41.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #73)
     id 1LHcHV-0003g0-9y
     for xxxxxxx@01019freenet.de; Tue, 30 Dec 2008 11:57:01 +0100
Received: from n67a.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com ([98.136.45.14]:29620)
     by 5.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #73)
     id 1LHcHU-0005gD-Jq
     for xxxxxxxx@freenet.de; Tue, 30 Dec 2008 11:57:01 +0100
Received: from [69.147.65.150] by n67.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Dec 2008 10:56:59 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.162] by t7.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Dec 2008 10:56:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp407.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Dec 2008 10:56:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 172891.85567.bm@omp407.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 241 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Dec 2008 10:56:58 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=rocketmail.com;
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
G0ANwwVn5cVxbY=;
X-YMail-OSG: 1duN0hRVzSscywj6LMKdji0i.meyKeUQvAiUrRi8.zK9Yd.o21HJXekeAQ--
Received: from [196.207.218.27] by web111109.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via https; Tue, 30 Dec 2008 02:56:58 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 02:56:58 -0800 (PST)
From: Jessica Williams Cooper <jessicalove2be@rocketmail.com>
Subject: I wait your reply
To: xxxx <xxxxxxx@freenet.de>
In-Reply-To: <001801c96a02$69201980$6402a8c0@computername>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-252642179-1230634618=:222"
Message-ID: <665893.222.qm@web111109.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-Warning: rocketmail.com is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::081230115701-373A2AE0-5396059E/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de

Aha - "Chicken George" will wieder mal seine Sesterzen bei mir endlagern.    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend 
Mannomann - wann lassen die sich mal was neues einfallen. Wegen lausiger 7,5 Millionen wird mein Anwalt Fickn Willi sicher nicht arbeiten. 
 Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Jessica <jessicalove2be@rocketmail.com> <jessicalove2be@yahoo.com> <hfxplc@accountant.com> <albanlawfirm@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 30. Dezember 2008 um 20:14

Dearest

Thank you very much for your response,and your willingness to assist me transfer my money to your country,although we have not met ourselves before but know it that knowing somebody begings a day and sometimes we have to risk and confide some times in life to survive so,i have nothing to do than to contact you for this instead of the bank to confiscate the account due to my inability to claim the money by myself.Most importantly,i want you to show your credibility, promising that you will be honest and trustworthy to me during all my business transactions with you, because this business involves a lot of money (US$7.5 million)so I hope that you will be the right one to do business with me without any dissapointment or distrust of any kind.
Secondly,you have to keep this business confidential and top secret between you and I,for security reasons.I have never contacted anyone regarding this business before this time because of the confidentiality required in this transaction.Please sorry for the inconviniences you have passed through with the number i gave you,but it must be network problem and try back tomorrow by 12 NOON UK time because,we have the same time with them.
After giving me the necessary assurance,i will know if you will come in Senegal and see me first for more trust and assurance or to give you the email address of the security storage in the bank for you to contact them and ask them on how we can do this.Another important thing i think you must know is this,i am presently residing in an orphanage home here in Senegal and have no access to money due to the law of this country so,what am trying to say is this,incase if it comes to a financial expenses do not hasitate to support because,i have mapped out about 10% of the total sum for the whole expenses in this transaction which is not included in the 20% i will offer you as a result of your efforts to make sure you get this fund retrieved and to bring me out of this pains after i lost my family.
Finally,I have agreed to offer 20% of the total sum of money in the storage house in the bank,for rendering assistance and whatever you spend in the process of the transfer,as this will be refunded you.I have also decided to live the rest of my life with you,if you can help me retrieve this money and gain my freedom again,should you need it like that.I also want you to know that,am with the death certificate of my late father and the deposite certificate of the said funds with me here and am ready to send them to you should the bank need them for confirmation of what we are doing.
Thanks and may god continue to bless and guide you.Looking forward to hearing from you. I really appreciate your email i pray we could finish this in time and be together one day and am attaching my family photo to show you all the people i lost before i found myself into this urgly situation today.In the photo you will see my late father carring bag and my late mother with the same cloth as my late father and my late uncle in suite who died in an American war because,he was an American soldier and my aunty my late mother's sister who ran away in the middle of the war fought in my country,when the heat of the war was so high,like most of us did.This is to give you more light about my family background,love you dear lots of kisses.

Best Regards,
Jessica

Mail mit Familienfoto der Familie "Chicken"    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Jetzt werde ich erst einmal 40% fordern - mal schauen was passiert.  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #3 - 04. Januar 2009 um 14:46

Hello dearest Razor,

Thanks alot for your reply and full assurance to be of help to see that my inheritance funds is transfered to your account to enable me come out of this pains,invest the money with you and join my studies again.May the almighty God bless you for me because,i know that i cannot reward you very much by myself for all these things you have done for me.Now,the next thing you have to do is to write a letter to the bank in United Kingdom where my late father deposited the said amount of 7.5 million dollars and tell them that you are my partner and will like them to transfer the money into your account due to my status as a refugee.Bellow is their contact informations:

Name of Bank: Halifax Bank of Scotland
Email address: hfxplc@accountant.com
Name of person incharge: mr.Tony Alexandar

Please dear,try and contact them as soon as you recieve this email because,i have already told them about you and they said that they will wait till they hear from you to let you know the neccessary things they will be needing for the transfer.I wait for your reply as soon as you hear from them,happy new year and thanks alot once more.

Your's love,
Jessica

Aha - die erwartete Bank, dann kann der Anwalt nicht mehr lange auf sich warten lassen.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
Na, dann schauen wir mal, ob schottische Banken auch Sonntags arbeiten - diese bestimmt.   Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd Zwinkernd

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #4 - 06. Januar 2009 um 12:15

Aha, die Bank schreibt mir.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
HALIFAX BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
30/32 Scot Street
Caernarfon Scotland
LL55 2AS United  Kingdom
E-mail: hfxplc@accountant.com
Tel:  +447031851536(Customers Care line.)
Fax: +44 700 571 0781

ATTENTION:Mr.Razor Buzz,

RE: TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS. 

We wish to inform you that we were in reciept of your email as it was sent into this financial institution by you,concerning the transfer of late Dr.Williams Cooper Serge's funds of $7.5 million USA dollars to your account due to the status of your partner as a refugee which makes it impossible for our bank to deal with her directly on the issue of the inheritance claims,according to the relevant status. Therefore,i am writting you to inform you about our transfer requirements after our board meetings on this matter.

Acttually,we have earlier been told about you by miss Jessica Williams Cooper Serge,concerning the issue of transfer of her inheritance to you as her life partner.Since,late Dr.Williams Cooper Serge is our late customer with substantial amount of deposite with us.And hence,you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any bussiness concerning the transfer of the fund with you , we will like you to send the followings to us,to make your claim totally legal according to the relevant status:

1.Your proof of identification i.e International passport or Driving licence or any valid identity card.

2.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.This document must be endorsed by a Sénégalaise resident lawyer,according to our banking policy.

3.The death certificate of late Dr.Williams Cooper Serge(Her deceased father) confirming the death.

4.A copy of the deposite certificate issued to late Dr.Williams Cooper Serge by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,your's and that of the next of kin's after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s), please do not fail to contact us for directives/clarifications. 

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR. TONY H. ALEXANDER
[DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF FINANCE]
========================================================================
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. 

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Halifax Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.

No responsibility is accepted by Halifax Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
========================================================================
Copyright © 2008 Halifax Bank of Scotland plc. All rights reserved.

Spoiler für SONATEL:
Return-path: <hfxplc@accountant.com>
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 08:46:43 +0100
Received: from [195.4.92.20] (helo=10.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox41.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #76)
     id 1LJkAd-0001jo-EL
     for xxxxxxx@01019freenet.de; Mon, 05 Jan 2009 08:46:43 +0100
Received: from 241-m.netfirms.com ([38.113.189.241]:64586 helo=qmail-wm-norm-0.netfirms.com)
     by 10.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #76)
     id 1LJkAd-0000N8-6Z
     for xxxxxxx@freenet.de; Mon, 05 Jan 2009 08:46:43 +0100
Received: (qmail 1953 invoked from network); 5 Jan 2009 07:46:40 -0000
Received: from unknown (10.8.7.3)
 by TCPLOCALHOST with QMQP; 5 Jan 2009 07:46:40 -0000
Received: from 41.208.166.205
       (SquirrelMail authenticated user 10@nationwideplc.net)
       by webmail.nationwideplc.net with https;
       Mon, 5 Jan 2009 07:46:39 -0000 (GMT)
Message-ID: <54756.41.208.166.205.1231141599.squirrel@webmail.nationwideplc.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 07:46:39 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: RE: TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
From: "Halifax Bank of Scotland PLC" <hfxplc@accountant.com>
To: xxxxxxx@freenet.de
Reply-To: hfxplc@accountant.com
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.4
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Priority: 1 (Highest)
Importance: High
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::090105084643-1A1E7AE0-B929A06D/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@01019freenet.de

Arme Bank - hat nicht mal eine Maildomain und schreibt aus Dakar / Senegal   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:20 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #5 - 06. Januar 2009 um 12:33

Hello dearest Razor,

How are you today?Hope fine,am fine today just that things are not easy for me here at all that is why i want to write you to know how far you have gone with the bank.I am waitting for your responds as soon as you get this email,take good care of yourself but please don't forget that you are the only person i have now and my only reason for living so please try as much as you can to et me out of here as soon as possible.

Your's love,
Jessica

Meine Kleine macht sich Sorgen um mich.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
Keine Angst mein Schatz - ich pass schon auf mich auf - vor allem auf meine Sesterzen.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:21 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #6 - 07. Januar 2009 um 12:49

Hello dearest love Razor,

Thanks alot for your reply and for your efforts so far concerning this issue of my inheritance funds to your account,may the almighty God bless you for me and protect you till i come over to your country to remain with you.I have seen what the bank is asking for,like i told you before that i have the death certificate of my late father as well as the deposite certificate just as the bank has requested,but i have not this power of attorney and i asked the Rev.Fr. about this and he told me that he knows of a lawyer who can be of help to stand for us at the court to get the power of attorney for you on my behalf.And i gave him the two documents to give to the lawyer as he the lawyer demanded when the Rev.Fr. called him on phone so,all you have to do now is to write to the lawyer with this his email address albanlawfirm@yahoo.com and inform him that you are the person the Rev. Fr. Gabriel Moses spoke to him about,concerning the power of attorney and ask him to inform you what it will take him to get the power of attorney for us so that,the documents the bank is requesting will be complete.So honey,i am alright only that i miss you alot even since all these while i have not seen your mail,i have been so worrisome talking within myslef if you are ok but,thank God i heard from you today to know that you are ok,for that alone am happy and hope to be with you soon for unending happiness.Waiting for your email as soon as you hear from the lawyer and wishing you the best of the year,a happy and prosperious new year for you dear,bye for now.

Your's love,
Jessica

Aha, das lange erwartete neue Mitglied der Rechts- und Linksanwälte kommt ins Spiel.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Na, da werden wir doch gleich mal ein Mitgliedsformular vorbereiten.   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #7 - 08. Januar 2009 um 17:37

Hello my love,

How are you today?Are you alright,am fine today just that am worried i have not heard from you since yesterday.I pray that God will guide and protec you for me my love,i just came around to check my email box to know how far you have gone with the lawyer concerning the power of attorney which is the only remaining document for the bank to transfer the money to your account,please honey do get back to me and inform me if you have contacted the lawyer and how far you have gone with him.Have a nice day and this special kiss from me i miss you my darling,looking forward for your reply,bye for now.

Your's love,
Jessica

Sie liebt mich - ach wie schön.  Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:23 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #8 - 11. Januar 2009 um 17:17

Hello darling,

Just now i came back to check my mail because i was thinking so much about you and i just found your sweet email to mail,i really appreciate that.Honey please try to be communicating me from time to time because,you know that you are my only hope now without you honey,i don't know what will happen to me.So my love,like you asked for my picture,i am sending you these once,please view it and write the lawyer immediately and ask him to tell you what it will take for him to help us get the power of attorney from the law court,which is the only thing remaining for us to submit the requested documents from the bank so that,they can transfer the money to your account as soon as possible so that i can come out of here.Please try for me because,i am suffering alot here and i need your urgent help now so,please try to contact the lawyer and get back to me with the lawyer's responds to you.

Your's love,
Jessica

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:23 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #9 - 13. Januar 2009 um 16:43

Der Anwalt hat geschrieben.    Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

THE PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
MEMBER UNITED NATIONS ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
101 Apple Avenue Tama,Dakar Senegal
P. O. Box 2212 Dakar Senegal,
Tel:+221-76-130-63-54
Email; albanlawfirm@yahoo.com

Kind Attention: Mr.Razor,

I recieved a message  from your parter miss Jessica through Rev.fr. Gabriel Moses before i recieved your email,when delivering this message to me,the Rev.fr. presented a copy of the death certificate and deposite certificate of late Dr.Williams Cooper Serge your partner's late father.He went further and said that you will be needing a document of power of attorney to enable the bank transfer the money to your account,therefore,i will like you to know that this particular document demanded from the bank is of international standard and that was the reason i went to the fedral high court of justice Dakar Senegal to find out what it will take to get this done.

From my inquiries,i found out that i will be needing your informations as follows:1)Your Name in full 2)Your Address 3)Your date of birth 4)Occupation 5) Your mobile telephone number for easy contact and also the total sum of $2550 USA Dollars to enable me procure and endorse this document properly at the high court to make it valid to be presented to the bank by you.For more explanations on how i should use this above mentioned money,first of all,i will pay the sum of $1750 USA Dollars to the oath department of the fedral high court of justice Dakar Senegal to authenticate and validate this document up to an international standard.Secondlly,i will also pay the sum of $600 USA Dollars at the notary republic department of the fedral high court of justice Dakar Senegal for the neccessary stamping before the director of oath can endorse and validate the document completely,which is our main aim here.And finally,the remaining sum of $200 will be our chambers legal charges.

Therefore,you will have to send this total amount of $2550 USA Dollars to us via western union money transfer today in my name see bellow the informations of payment:

Reciever's name: Alban Gary
Location address: Dakar Senegal
Question : Code
Answer: Dakar

As soon as you have made the payment to us,just scan and send to us the payment slip so that,i can proceed at the high court immediatly for the neccessary payments and endorsement of the said document of power of attorney which i will send to you together with the death certificate and the deposite certificate already in my possession as soon as i get the power of attorney procured.

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible,good luck.

Your's in Service
Barrister Gary Alban
(Principal Attorney)

2550 Dollar will der kleine Stricher haben? Da gibts erst mal ein Mitgliedsformular.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #10 - 13. Januar 2009 um 20:17

Hello my dearest Buzz,

How are you today?Hope you are ok,am fine today and very happy to hear from you and more especially to notice all these new developments.May the almighty God continue to guide and protect you for me till we successfully complete this transfer into your account.Infact you don't know how happy iam over this issue,so now that the lawyer has contacted you and have agreed to get the document for us,it is very important that we make it fast so,we can send bank their requirements for the transfer of the money into your account.Darling,you already know my condition here so please,i will like you to help out here and i know that as soon as we complete this transfer everything will be alright and we start our sweet life together.So,contact me when you have sent the money to the lawyer,take good care of yourself and God bless you for me,kisses honey,bye for now.

Your's Jessica

Meine schwarze Perle ist glücklich...  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Nein, nein meine Süsse. Erst will ich noch einen Beweis deiner Liebe.
   Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:25 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #11 - 19. Januar 2009 um 15:10

Hello my love,

I feel so sorry for the stomach problem you had,i knew it that you were not in a good condition of health for not have contacted me all these while.How is your health now?hope it is getting better am so sorry my love,how i wish am there with you already to take good care of you as you are sick now.But since am not yet there,i pray that God will restore your health in Jesus name i pray amen.Darling,i have heard what you said concerning the money for the power of attorney and i have wrote an email to the lawyer telling what you said so darling,please try ok as soon as you send the money to him and gets the power of attorney for us,everything will be alright and i can be able then to come over and show you my love.I wait for your reply,kisses my love take good care of yourself for me ok,bye for now.

Your's love,
Jessica 

Leider konnte ich die Sesterzen nicht schicken, weil ich im Krankenhaus lag (zuviel  Smiley)

Ja Schatz, jetzt will ich noch einen falschen Ausweis und ein Nacktfoto, bevor du die Kohle nicht bekommst.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:27 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #12 - 23. Januar 2009 um 16:18

Hello my love Razor,

How are you today?Hope alright,am fine here only that things are not easy for me at all and i want to know the situation of things right now.Have you sent the money to the lawyer?I am just confused about this issue please be plain to me and help me out of this stress what is actually happening?I know you can help me if you want then do it for me ok,i promise we will benefit as soon as the power of attorney is secured and the bank transfers the money to your account.I wait to hear from you soonest,take good care of yourself.

Your's love,
Jessica

Das Luder hat wohl meinen Brief nicht gelesen. Egal - ich kann warten.    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
Ohne Pass und Tittenfoto wird kein müder Cent nach Bimbohausen wandern. Und mit den Sachen ganz sicher auch nicht.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #13 - 24. Januar 2009 um 17:54

THE PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
MEMBER UNITED NATIONS ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Email; albanlawfirm@yahoo.com

Kind Attention: Mr.Razor,

I understood from your partner's email to me that,you found it difficult to send the money across to me as a result of my international passport.Therefore,attached to this email is the scaned copy of my international passport.So,i will like you to proceed to the western union office as soon as you get this email and make the payment to my name.Remember to forward me the payment informations as i directed before when you must have made the payment,hope to recieve the payment informations and your personal informations like i requested from you.

I wait for your responds as soon as possible.

Your's in Service
Barrister Gary Alban
(Principal Attorney)

Der Anwalt versteht, dass es ohne den Paß des Geldempfängers keine Sesterzen gibt.   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Also ich muss sagen, "Chicken George" ist ein besserer Paßfälscher als Vlad.   Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt

Nur am Namen und am Bild sehe ich, dass gefaked wurde. 
Auch das Geburtsdatum stimmt nicht mit den Angaben in der maschinenlesbaren Zone überein. 
Aber sonst: Saubere Arbeit George!  Smiley 

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:29 von Webmaster »  

02FD14118_-_Alban.JPG ( 119 KB | Downloads )
02FD14118_-_Alban.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 25. Januar 2009 um 17:52

Habe leider im Netz keinen originalen senegalesischen Pass gefunden. Dafür aber eine weitere Fälschung.
Daher kann ich auch nicht sagen, ob die Passnummer in Stanzschrift wirklich anders ist, als die Passnummer im unteren, bzw. im maschinenlesbaren Teil.

Die Unterschrift des Passinhabers passt nicht zum Namen Alban!

Das Passbild gehört nicht in den Pass, korrespondiert auch nicht mit der Bildkopie daneben. Möglich ist, dass lediglich der Name nachträglich verändert wurde.

Die Basis dieser Passfälschung scheint eine sehr gute Arbeit zu sein, wobei mir allerdings ein echtes Referenzdokument fehlt.

Hier aber noch die fast identische Fälschung, die ich bei 419.bittenus.com gefunden habe!

Spoiler:
Off Topic Kommentar

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juni 2021 um 19:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema