Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Faith Waseezy <honestweezy08@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2126 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Faith Waseezy <honestweezy08@yahoo.com>
15. Dezember 2008 um 13:51

Zitat:
Ich bin geboren und aufgewachsen in Liverpool in Großbritannien und später ging, sich in den USA mit meinen Eltern, mein Vater war ein erfolgreicher Geschäftsmann

Und ich bin ein Scheich von Arabien erst Großbritannien dann USA wo ist sie nun aufgewachsen. Wohl zu lange in der Sonne gewesen in Nigeria.

How are u doing,my name is faith weezy i am very happy you are the first member that talk to me on this site...life is good and it is okay and fine..how is life treating you overthere ?Yes Am originated from USA but relocate to amsterdam  right now am in Africa for some important issue, i am willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my dream i am coming back to netherland by next week maybe we can arrange in meeting  anywhere and i speak english only, if you want i come down and may i start to know you from here please?well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for the same man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please not to tease I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what age, age is just a number I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with.I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of rive. I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady. I want to explore the world and do new things when I come home. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches. I like to party and have fun. I don't want no more drama in my life I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk. I'm a real lady looking for a real man, i love to be with my loved ones all alone and be with her for the rest of my life i love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes
i was born and brought up in Liverpool in United Kingdom and later went to settle down in US with my parent , my father was a  succesful business man he was a contractor, i went to the Long Island University spent like 5 years there and after that i begin to work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts whereever he is awarded. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage one day and i will be willing to relocate to a secure foundation and loving man for life, age is nothing to me, what  is loving, caring and open minded.i think we will need to learn about each other more and more before we can do anything i will love u to e-mail me  tell me more about you.
And i will like to ask u some questions below :

1..what do u like in a lady ?

2..are u a player or for real ?

3..are u single,married or divorced?

4.. did u have kids?5..what do you do for a living?

6..tell me about yourself ?

7..what do u do for fun and in your free time?

8.. Whats your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet.

9..how do you treat your woman.
            Thanks
faith weezy

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.148.16 with SMTP id a16cs43281qbo;
       Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:23:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.151.110.9 with SMTP id n9mr7040566ybm.198.1229117023656;
       Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:23:43 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <honestweezy08@yahoo.com>
Received: from n3d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n3d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.87])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 4si6379758gxk.24.2008.12.12.13.23.42;
       Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:23:42 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of honestweezy08@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.87 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.87;
DomainKey-Status: bad (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of honestweezy08@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.87 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=honestweezy08@yahoo.com; domainkeys=hardfail (test mode) Quelltext.From=honestweezy08@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Dec 2008 21:23:42 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.176] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Dec 2008 21:23:42 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp117.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Dec 2008 21:23:42 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 121274.22323.bm@omp117.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 82459 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Dec 2008 21:23:42 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  ersion:Content-Type:Message-ID;
  5CzBFodrLf34U=;
X-YMail-OSG: XGLtjqvnnCw-
Received: from [41.219.213.172] by web59810.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:23:39 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:23:39 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: honestweezy08@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: XXXXX
To: ich <XXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870812121058m68eea1baw901608fc7acde8d0@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-867221803-1229117019=:76010"
Message-ID: <881193.76010.qm@web59810.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

--0-867221803-1229117019=:76010
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.219.213.172
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.219.213.172

inetnum:	  41.219.213.0 - 41.219.213.255
netname:	  ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
descr:	    Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers
admin-c:	  NS4-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   CM9-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   STARCOMMS-MNT
mnt-lower:	STARCOMMS-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   41.219.192.0 - 41.219.255.255

person:	   NAVNEET SINGH
address:	  Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
address:	  Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
phone:	    +234-1-804-9370
fax-no:	   +234-1-811-0301
e-mail:	   navneets@starcomms.com
nic-hdl:	  NS4-AFRINIC
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered 

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. September 2011 um 17:27 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20582  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Faith Waseezy <honestweezy08@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. Dezember 2008 um 18:14

Noch einmal eine wo ist  Smiley

Hello ,
         How are you and work? its my very great pleasure to hear from you again,its really make my day with the lovely email you sent to me and i like the way you answer my question .
For me,i like going to beaches,watching,movies shows,musical concerts and sometimes go for dinner and taste a little coffee.
Yes,i am for real,because i don't have time for playing games around,because its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings... Well, relationship can mean two things:
1) it can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists 2) relationship also means to be
romantic and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level. So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definitely have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.
I want you to know that i really like everything about you babe so here is more about me what Favorite Music Genres?Movie Scores,R&B,Jazz,Classical,Hip hop and Blues i like dancing and most especially out of it all reading as well i love reading so much.
  What do i like in a man?i like a man who is honest sincere caring open-minded and also a man with a great sense of humor i am for real i am not here to play game i am here to a find a right man who will really love me care for me and be honest with me i am single never married and i have no kids what do i do for a living? MY Dad works with Oil Contractors in Utah and Africa include some parts of the Asian and US. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded.about me?well i can say that i am an honest sincere caring open-minded and also a woman with a great sense of humor and also I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for the same man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please not to tease I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity for fun?i like playing basketball,golf,video game,dancing,going to concert and hang around with friends
e   well babe i want you to know that i am new on internet relationship i have never date anyone before on here even u are the first guy that i will contact on here and i hope it work out between us,i like to treat my man with respect the way i like to be treated and also i treat my man like a prince babe u really sound like the man of my choice and also like the kind of guy i will like to be with for the rest of my life babe i want you to know that there is something very secret i wanted to tell you it all about me and my life.can i really trust you this????????
   I've been in several rapports where I wasn't appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative.
For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man,he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.
I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and I will reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.
What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.
I am so glad to know that a feeling is beginning to exist between both of us which i wont want to fade away and i think we are getting to know each other and i don't want you to let me down. I will be so glad in start my life with you as your lovely wife i will be glad to know more about you because i still have lot to say about myself .

Hope to hear from you soonest
faith weezy

Quelltext wie oben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 15. Dezember 2008 um 18:40

Ich habe es mir doch schon gedacht das da so etwas kommt.

Hello  ,

How are you doing? I am glad to hear from you it's me faith,Well i've heard you all and i will like to explain myself clearly to you before we can move on......I've  been having a problem with my Dad who i live with but right now due to our differences, i have left the country after the death of my Mom in United Kingdom. MY Dad works with Oil Contractors in Utah and Africa include some parts of the Asian and US. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts whereever he is awarded.

My first boy friend, Johnson Mark, absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in Salt Lake,US. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USdollars, this brought the first brokeup between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this.

Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United State to meet a friend in Lagos in west africa whom have meet during our stay there for a contract with N.N.P.C. I left because my dad have been treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets, and i felt no where to go than to leave the  United Kingdom.
Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enuogh money to run myself when I get to United Kingdom, i want to come over to your end and stay with you for main time, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely danger for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance.

How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract renumeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, but I'm hiding up from the girl I stayed with here in Lagos, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money (2.7million$), so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to United Kingdom because i'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee.

So, I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only 15% of the money in the box to you. Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.

Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes. And once the box gets, I will be there with you, then we can open the box together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival. Like I said, I will pay for your rent and fulfil my 15% promise of the money to you. I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you inperson.

Thanks.
faith weezy

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 15. Dezember 2008 um 22:42

Die werden oder wollen es einfach nicht begreifen, dass auch diplomatische Post an einen Nichtdiplomaten durch den Zoll geöffnet wird, bzw. am Zoll gelagert wird, bis eine authorisierte Person die Box öffnet.
Mach ihr den Vorschlag, das Geld nicht in der Box zu verschicken, sondern in einem internationalen Aktienfonds anzulegen. Da der Kurs der Aktien jetzt seinen Tiefpunkt hat, wird es natürlich schnell aufwärts gehen. Und mit Deiner Hilfe kann das Geld natürlich problemlos auch in Europa genutzt werden.
Die andere Möglichkeit ist natürlich, Dir das Geld über Western Union zu schicken! Laut lachend
Noch besser ist, wenn Du hier in Deutschland ein Bankkonto für sie eröffnest. Dazu benötigst Du natürlich ihren Ausweis. Dann kann sie das Geld blitzschnell auf dieses Konto überweisen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #4 - 05. Oktober 2011 um 05:35

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2015 um 21:36 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden