Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Juliet <koffi_juliet20@yahoo.fr> <infor_boa_ci@yahoo.fr> <info_boa_ci@safe-mail.net> (Gelesen: 1483 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Juliet <koffi_juliet20@yahoo.fr> <infor_boa_ci@yahoo.fr> <info_boa_ci@safe-mail.net>
26. September 2008 um 23:20

Die sendet gleich jede Menge Bilder und Dokumente mit.

Das war in meiner Box.

DEAR, 

I GOT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION THROUGH THIS SITE. AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU,HOPING THAT BY ALMIGHTY GOD GRACE YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY ASSIST ME OUT FROM MY SITUATION AFTER MY SEVEN GOOD DAYS PRAYERS AND FASTING OVER SEEKING FOR AN OVERSEES GUARDANCE . 

I AM KOFFI JULIET (22 YEARS OLD) THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE CHIEF JOSEPH KOFFI WHO WAS A FAMOUS AND WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN,THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORYCOAST. I AM SEEKING FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION TO HELP ME TRANSFER THE SUM OF (US$10,500,000.00 )TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN DOLLARS INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT OVERSEAS FOR AN INVESTMENTS PURPOSES,SUCH AS REAL ESTATES MANAGEMENTS AND STOCK MARKERTS. THE FUND WAS DEPOSITED IN FIXED SUSPENCE ACCOUNT 

PLEASE , I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 20% OUT OF THIS MY TOTAL FUND AS YOUR COMMISSION FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE TO ME.PLEASE KINDLY WRITE IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE IMPORTANT DETAILS CONCERNING THIS MY MUTUAL TRANSACTION. 

YOURS FAITHFULLY, 
KOFFI JULIET 

NOTE: I HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS IN RELATION TO THIS MY FUND DEPOSITED BY MY LATE FATHER IN THE BANK. AND ALSO KINDLY REPLY ME ON THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL ( koffi_juliet20@yahoo.fr ) FOR CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURITY REASONS OK THANKS.

1.Mail

Dearest ,
Really am very appreciative of your kind of response to my mail also very much happy for your acceptance in assisting me with this transaction ,And I will like to bring it to your notice that this transfer is going to cost you some money, meanwhile considering what I told you in my first mail. I have just send to you all the documents that you will need to follow up and proceed with the transfer, the fund deposit certificate and the certificate of agreement, find it bellow also with other documents & my photo,  

Quite frankly, I know it may have sounded pretty strange for you on why I chose to contact you who is a complete stranger to me and I must tell you this, I contacted you for the simple reason that we do not know each other. It would be very difficult for me to contact anybody here who knows me for this purpose as I may stand the risk and chance of being cheated of my money because the person would have known my weaknesses. I may even lose my life on the long run but this is an exact opposite on contacting a complete stranger. I have always known that it would be very difficult if not totally impossible for someone who does not know me to try to hurt me over my inheritance hence, I contacted you. I believed in my heart that you will not fail me nor try to do anything funny and your mail to me now has reconfirmed what I had believed earlier. This is in addition to the fact that my father advised me in his dying bed to ensure that I had a foreigner assist me with this venture instead of having any of our local people do it for me. I guess he knows pretty well the ways of life of our people and didn't want me to go through the agonies he faced while having our local people as his business partners. 

You see the fact remains that the amount in question is my inheritance from my late father. Like I did explain in my earlier email to you; my Dad deposited the fund with a bank here in Cote d'Ivoire where I am still staying and writing you from now; with the utmost intentions of having it transferred overseas for investment but was killed by his associates primarily because of jealousy. They felt he was going to use his wealth to monopolise their business hence got him poisoned. Cote d'Ivoire is the world's largest producers and exporters of cocoa and coffee and it's a very lucrative business here. However, during the time of the fund's deposit, my father had a documented agreement with the bank that in the event of an uncertainty (death) I should not be allowed to have a direct access to the fund, in the same agreement, it stated that in the event that I want to have access to the funds, I must have a guardian/partner who must be of a foreign origin. This is why I have decided to have you assist me with the purpose of securing the release and transfer of the fund into your nominated account and to have me come over to your country to continue with my studies which is of importance to me at this time while the funds are being properly and legitimately invested. 

Meanwhile I am More willing to offer you 20% out of the total sum, 5% for the expensive that this transaction will cost you, also more 5% for the experts that is going to assist us invest the fund in a real estate and management in your country,  

Meanwhile I will like you to write to my bank now informing them that you are my guardian/partner and by virtue of your position, you would request that my inherited fund be released and transferred into your nominated bank account so that you would have me come over to your country to continue with my education. and call them on phone to let them know that you have sent them an email, calling them on phone after sending mail will assist to fasteen the process so that they will put more attention in your request,

THE BANK CONTACT AND THE ADDRESS: 

BOA - CI 
BANK OF AFRICA - Côte d'Ivoire
11 Av. Joseph Anoma, 01 BP 4132, Abidjan 01
Email: infor_boa_ci@yahoo.fr
Email: info_boa_ci@safe-mail.net
Contact Director: Dr. Mustapha Idris
(Director of international remittance unit)
Tel   :+225-4749-7125
Fax  :+225-4749-7120

I am very hopeful that as soon as you establish contacts with the bank, they shall let you know the requirements to completing this transaction.  

Meanwhile I shall be expecting of hearing from you quickly that you have started finalising with my bank on how to release and transfer my fund into your account and to have me come and join you over there to continue with my life and studies. I will be waiting to hear from you after you finish contacting my bank,

God bless you as you help me out,
With her loving arms
Ms Juliet Koffi 

NB: I WILL LIKE YOU TO HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION CONFIDENTIAL BECAUSE OF MY SECURITY AND OF THE FUND

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.203.21 with SMTP id a21cs53151wfg;
       Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:29:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.27.20 with SMTP id a20mr2019726eba.86.1222460974728;
       Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:29:34 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <koffi_juliet20@yahoo.fr>
Received: from web23005.mail.ird.yahoo.com (web23005.mail.ird.yahoo.com [217.146.189.30])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id q9si665388gve.5.2008.09.26.13.29.30;
       Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:29:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.189.30 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of koffi_juliet20@yahoo.fr) client-ip=217.146.189.30;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.189.30 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of koffi_juliet20@yahoo.fr) smtp.mail=koffi_juliet20@yahoo.fr; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=koffi_juliet20@yahoo.fr
Received: (qmail 98641 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Sep 2008 20:29:30 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
ransfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
nWbBomrKyfNwAA=;
X-YMail-OSG: 8bRbVvUVM1mXb1VyFwtg40fW00nuJvIN08mGkWFpG_6iFUtaFDISlZ.b
Received: from [196.201.65.247] by web23005.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:29:30 CEST
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:29:30 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: MORE DETAILS REGARDING THE TRANSACTION
To: XXXXX@gmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-668645033-1222460970=:98579"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <521957.98579.qm@web23005.mail.ird.yahoo.com>

--0-668645033-1222460970=:98579
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1257827973-1222460970=:98579"

--0-1257827973-1222460970=:98579
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  196.201.65.247
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  196.201.65.247

inetnum:      196.201.65.0 - 196.201.65.255
netname:        AVISONET
descr:              ISP Cote d'Ivoire
Webmaster-c:        CTA1-AFRINIC
tech-c:              CTA1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:              CIT-DT
mnt-lower:      CIT-DT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         196.201.64.0 - 196.201.95.255

role:           CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
address:        CI2M
address:        Avenue Houdaille
address:        Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
address:        Ivoiry Coast
phone:          +225 20 30 09 94
e-mail:         eric.assi@aviso.ci
e-mail:         tanoh@aviso.ci
Webmaster-c:        AE496-AFRINIC
tech-c:              ET3-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         CIT-DT
nic-hdl:        CTA1-AFRINIC
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2011 um 19:38 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10134 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Juliet Koffi  <koffi_juliet20@yahoo.fr>   <infor_boa_ci@yahoo.fr>   <info_boa_ci@safe-mail.net>
Antwort #1 - 26. September 2008 um 23:26

2.Mail

Dearest,

I will be expecting to hear that you have contacted my bank, I shall need your personal address home and a current copy of your photo, also tell me a little about your self, your present age, and also tell me if you have married or still single, just a profile of you my Dear? I need to know a little about who I am doing something with, see My Dear my setuation here is not so good, so I need you to fasteen up a bit so that everything can be finalized within this week, so that I can come out from this place, 

Also I will like to bring it to your notice that this transaction is going to cost you some money, and I can say that this is the main reason why I am offering you 20% for your assistance to me, 5% for the expense that this transfer might cost you, with another 5% for the experts that will help us invest this fund in real estate managemernt, total is 30% while 70% shall remain mine, I hope you will underrstand my present Circumstances here,Like I said before, edit the mail bellow fill the gaps and send it to my bank and also call them on phone right after contacting them by mail,

Dear Dr Mustapha Idris, (Director of international remittance unit
BANK OF AFRICA CI

My name is   ............................, I am the guardian/partner of Miss Juliet Koffi, and by virtue of my position, I would request that Her inherited fund in your BANK CUSTODY be released and transferred into my nominated bank account  so that I would have her come over to my country to continue with her  education. Please I will like you to tell me the procedures and requirements of what you expected from me to do of completing this transaction as quick as posible, here is my mobile number to get me Directely ................., I am going to call you right after sending this message for immediate attention of my request,
MY BANK DETAILS BELLOW

BANK NAME AND ADDRESS..........................................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER.................................................................
SWIFT COD.............................................................
ACCOUNT NAME........................................................
PERSONAL ADDRESS..................................................
PERSONAL TELEPHONE AND FAX.........................................................

thanks
yours
Mr ..........................

BOA - CI 
BANK OF AFRICA - Cote d'Ivoire
Telno: +225-4749-7125
Fax no: +225-4749-7120

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2008 um 17:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Juliet Koffi  <koffi_juliet20@yahoo.fr>   <infor_boa_ci@yahoo.fr>   <info_boa_ci@safe-mail.net>
Antwort #2 - 27. September 2008 um 18:48

Die Bilder der Dokumente geben leider keine Informationen über Scanner oder Entstehung.
Bei der Todesbescheinigung lache ich mich wieder ömmelig. Zunächst gibt es ein ähnliches Produkt bei 419.bittenus.com mit gleicher Nummer, allerdings ist der Tote dort ein anderer. Aber in der Klinik scheint es viele Vergiftete zu geben. Ob das an der Küche liegt? Und ein Chief Doktor? Den gibt es wohl nur da unten. Gehobene Nationen haben den medical superintendent! Und die Straßenangabe scheint so auch nicht stimmig. Laut Internet müsste es Avenue (Nummer) Rue (Nummer) Trechville heißen. Und merkwürdigerweise ist das Dokument auf Englisch und nicht auf Französisch, was dort zu erwarten wäre!
Die Geburtsurkunde wurde in Treichville ausgestellt, was wahrscheinlich auch richtig geschrieben ist. Da hat irgendein Bimbo beim Fälschen wohl gepennt! Allerdings ist dieses Dokument ein absolutes Durcheinander aus Französische und Englisch. Den Begriff "Treichville Etat Civil" konnte ich bei Google nicht finden! Und der Zweitname von dem Josef fehlt ind er Geburtsurkunde vollständig! War wohl sein Künstlername! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Zu dem Bankpamphlet: Schauderhaftes Englisch und ansonsten kann man diesen Idris grüßen von M. René FORMEY de SAINT LOUVENT, dem Direktor der Bank of Africa in Abidjan! Laut lachend Laut lachend Ein Mustapha Idris ist nur in Ghana bekannt, aber nicht in einer Bank!
Bei dem Zertifikat stellen sich mir auch die Haare zu Berge! Merkwürdig auch, dass eine große Firma kein Telefon hat! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Jetzt kannst Du zur Abwechselung ja mal ihren Ausweis verlangen, da Du aus steuerlichen Gründen ein Konto in ihrem Namen hier eröffnen musst!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 28. September 2008 um 19:26

Habe den Pass angefragt kam auch gleich eine schnelle Antwort nur hat sie den Pass vergessen.

Dearest XXXX,

I hope you recieved my passport, meanwhile I will be expecting to hear that you have contacted my bank, I shall need your personal address home and a current copy of your photo, also tell me a little about your self, your present age, and also tell me if you have married or still single, just a profile of you my Dear?? I need to know a little about who I am doing something with, see My Dear my setuation here is not so good, so I need you to fasteen up a bit so that everything can be finalized within this week, so that I can come out from this place, 

Also I will like to bring it to your notice that this transaction is going to cost you some money, and I can say that this is the main reason why I am offering you 20% for your assistance to me, 5% for the expense that this transfer might cost you, with another 5% for the experts that will help us invest this fund in real estate managemernt, total is 30% while 70% shall remain mine, I hope you will underrstand my present Circumstances here,Like I said before, edit the mail bellow fill the gaps and send it to my bank and also call them on phone right after contacting them by mail,

Dear Dr Mustapha Idris, (Director of international remittance unit
BANK OF AFRICA CI

My name is   ............................, I am the guardian/partner of Miss Juliet Koffi, and by virtue of my position, I would request that Her inherited fund in your BANK CUSTODY be released and transferred into my nominated bank account  so that I would have her come over to my country to continue with her  education. Please I will like you to tell me the procedures and requirements of what you expected from me to do of completing this transaction as quick as posible, here is my mobile number to get me Directely ................., I am going to call you right after sending this message for immediate attention of my request,
MY BANK DETAILS BELLOW

BANK NAME AND ADDRESS..........................................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER.................................................................
SWIFT COD.............................................................
ACCOUNT NAME........................................................
PERSONAL ADDRESS..................................................
PERSONAL TELEPHONE AND FAX.........................................................

thanks
yours
Mr ..........................

BOA - CI 
BANK OF AFRICA - Cote d'Ivoire
Telno: +225-4749-7125
Fax no: +225-4749-7120

Quelltext Abidjan

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Juliet <koffi_juliet20@yahoo.fr> <infor_boa_ci@yahoo.fr> <info_boa_ci@safe-mail.net>
Antwort #4 - 03. Mai 2011 um 15:01

Yahoo: koffi_juliet20@yahoo.fr

Zitat:

-  koffi juliet

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Mai 2011 um 19:14 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema