Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Mel Aisha <aisha_ci@hotmail.com> <fatima.aisha@yahoo.fr> <preetyaisha70@yahoo.com> <aishamel98@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 8094 mal)

ScamDeath
Ex-Mitglied

Mel Aisha <aisha_ci@hotmail.com> <fatima.aisha@yahoo.fr> <preetyaisha70@yahoo.com> <aishamel98@yahoo.com>
26. September 2008 um 07:20

Kann hier noch keinen Quelltext bzw. Bilder senden.
Habe diese Mail durch den Postboten von moms-dads-kids erhalten.
Habe bereits geantwortet. Mal schauen was kommt.

FROM MEL AISHA FATIMA
aisha_ci@hotmail.com
DEAR SIR,
I KNOW THAT MY MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE SINCE I DON\'T KNOW YOU IN PERSON OR MET WITH YOU BEFORE,BUT I AM OF THE BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD BE OBLIGED TO COME TO MY ASSISTANCE AFTER HEARING ABOUT MY SITUATION.I AM MEL AISHA FATIMA,THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE MR AND MRS.MEL GEORGE KANTE.MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN,THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS.WHEN MY MOTHER DIED , MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 29TH JUNE 2007 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN. HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$ 10,500,000 (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND, UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN A FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT IN A LOCAL  BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN, THAT HE USED MY NAME AS HIS ONLY DAUGHTER FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSIT OF THE FUND. HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES. THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE, (SUCH AS REAL ESTATE  MANAGEMENT)
SIR, I AM HONORABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.
1)TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO
2)TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND SINCE I AM A GIRL OF 20 YEARS
3)TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED.
MOREOVER, SIR, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 20% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT/INPUT
THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEAS.FURTHER MORE, YOU CAN
INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME AS I BELIEVE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WOULD BE CONCLUDED WITHIN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS YOU SIGNIFY INTEREST TO ASSIST ME. ANTICIPATING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS aisha_ci@hotmail.com
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
AISHA.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Februar 2011 um 22:42 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10139 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Mel Aisha <aisha_ci@hotmail.com> <fatima.aisha@yahoo.fr> <preetyaisha70@yahoo.com> <aishamel98@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. September 2008 um 11:19

Auf jeden Fall ist sie bei "datingnmore.com" auf der Blacklist. Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Dezember 2009 um 07:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ScamDeath
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mel Aisha <aisha_ci@hotmail.com> <fatima.aisha@yahoo.fr> <preetyaisha70@yahoo.com> <aishamel98@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 27. September 2008 um 19:57

Och menno, die schönen 20%. Hab mir doch schon Villen angeschaut Zwinkernd Durchgedreht Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Oktober 2008 um 06:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #3 - 27. September 2008 um 21:18

Zitat:
Och menno, die schönen 20%. Hab mir doch schon Villen angeschaut Zwinkernd Durchgedreht Laut lachend

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Das nenne ich einfach "PECH". Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Jetzt lieferst noch Bilder, vielleicht bekommst von uns die 20%, aber in  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Oktober 2008 um 06:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 02. Oktober 2008 um 01:12

Habe noch keine Bilder und keinen Quelltext es war so in meiner Box.Sie steht schon bei Google Nigeria Scam habe sie schon angeschrieben.Sie gibt an in ihrem Profile Deutschland.

Hier ihr Profile

Mitglieds Vorname  mel  
Mitglieds Nachname  aisha  
Geburtstag  M&a/24/1986  
Sternzeichen  Widder  
Geschlecht  weiblich  
Orientierung  Heterosexuell  
Figur  schmal  
Beziehungsart  Romantik, ernste Beziehung, Freundschaft  
Staat  Deutschland  
Interessen  Tiere / Haustiere, Künste / Fertigkeiten, Astrologie / Neues Alter, Baseball / Softball, Literatur / Historie, Filme / Kino, Musik - Latin  
Über  i have a lot to say but time would not permit me to do so. we have a lot more time ahead to write to each other and then you shall get to know almost everything i search in you. but be good and give me the kind of attention a woman should have.  
Suche nach  weiblich  
Suche nach dem Land  Österreich , Argentinien, Dänemark, Deutschland, Finnland, Jordan, Schweden, Schweiz  
Gesuchtes Alter  18 - 75  
Gesuchte Größe  127cm - 213cm  
Gesuchtes Gewicht  36kg - 136kg  

DEAREST ONE,
I KNOW THAT MY MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE SINCE I DON’T KNOW YOU IN PERSON OR MET WITH YOU BEFORE,BUT I AM OF THE BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD BE OBLIGED TO COME TO MY ASSISTANCE AFTER HEARING ABOUT MY SITUATION.I AM MEL AISHA FATIMA,THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE MR AND MRS.MEL GEORGE KANTE.MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN,THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS ON A BUSINESS.WHEN MY MOTHER DIED , MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 29TH JUNE 2007 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN. HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$ 10,500,000 (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND, UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN A FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT IN A LOCAL BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN, THAT HE USED MY NAME AS HIS ONLY DAUGHTER FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSIT OF THE FUND. HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES. THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE, (SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT) I AM HONORABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.
1)TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO
2)TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND SINCE I AM A GIRL OF 20 YEARS
3)TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER THE MONEY HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED. MOREOVER, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 20% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT/INPUT
THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEAS.FURTHER MORE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME AS I BELIEVE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WOULD BE CONCLUDED WITHIN FOURTEEN (14) DAYS YOU SIGNIFY INTEREST TO ASSIST ME. ANTICIPATING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON 0022566195503.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
AISHA.
fatima.aisha@yahoo.fr  

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Februar 2011 um 22:43 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 02. Oktober 2008 um 03:19

Und schon ist die Post da.Wieder einmal die übliche Afrika Geschichte.

Dear XXXXX,
Thanks for your mail, I thank you for your kind mind
to assist me in this hour of need.
Thank you also for your acceptance to assist me to get
the money my late father deposited with the Bank
in their Fixed deposit.I contacted you to be my
Guardian so that you will look after me and help to
look for a better investment, so that I can invest
wisely when the money is transferred to you.
Everything I told you about this money is real and
legitimate funds,  I have suffered a lot since my
father died. I don’t have any body to look after me,
but I have some hopeless ones who want to kill me too
and have the money to enrich themselves. That is why I
don't want to have the money invested here or to live
here any more.I am presently hiding in a hotel where
those that killed my father will not see me.
I am presently stranded as i can not have access to the money
at the bank because of my age.
I contacted you to please do this following thing for
me, to help and make sure that this money will be
smoothly transferred into your account, you will also
help to source for a nice investment where you will
invest and manage the money for me.
You will make arrangement for me to come over to your
country to continue my studies. I have accepted to
give you the 20% of the total money  while the rest will be in
invest and manage by you. Please
promise me that you are not going to change you mind
if the money is transferred to you, because this is
the highest risk I am taking in my life.
Please call me immediately you receive this email, so
that we will discuss fine, that will also give me more
confidence in you, but I will be very glad if you can
come down here in Cote d Ivoire, to see things your
self, because seeing is believing and also afford us
the opportunity to see each other physically.The no is
+22566195503
I have attached my picture and my late fathers
pictures.I hope to receive in return your pass port copy
and also your full contact details to enable me have full trust on you.
upon receiving this,i will send to you the deposit certificate of this fund and
also the contacts of the bank.So that they can tell you the legal way
to transfer this money so that you do not have problem with your country
Yours sincerely
Aisha.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.65.20.3 with SMTP id x3cs242148qbi;
       Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:18:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.105.19 with SMTP id d19mr10501986ebc.110.1222906692424;
       Wed, 01 Oct 2008 17:18:12 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <fatima.aisha@yahoo.fr>
Received: from web26706.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web26706.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.176.69])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id g9si1369992gvc.0.2008.10.01.17.18.10;
       Wed, 01 Oct 2008 17:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.176.69 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of fatima.aisha@yahoo.fr) client-ip=217.146.176.69;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.176.69 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of fatima.aisha@yahoo.fr) smtp.mail=fatima.aisha@yahoo.fr; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=fatima.aisha@yahoo.fr
Received: (qmail 57098 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Oct 2008 00:18:09 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
jqt0fBrxMV8qCE=;
X-YMail-OSG: 
Received: from [41.207.194.26] by web26706.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Oct 2008 00:18:09 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 00:18:09 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re : re XXXX
To: ich <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870810011614n475412a2nfbee92261c57dfa7@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-182175633-1222906689=:55950"
Message-ID: <778389.55950.qm@web26706.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.207.194.26
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.207.194.26

inetnum:	41.207.192.0 - 41.207.199.255
netname:        AVISONET
descr:	        ISP Cote d'Ivoire
Webmaster-c:        CTA1-AFRINIC
tech-c:	        CTA1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	        CIT-DT
mnt-lower:      CIT-DT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.207.192.0 - 41.207.223.255

role:           CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
address:        CI2M
address:        Avenue Houdaille
address:        Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
address:        Ivoiry Coast
phone:          +225 20 30 09 94
e-mail:         eric.assi@aviso.ci
e-mail:         tanoh@aviso.ci
Webmaster-c:        AE496-AFRINIC
tech-c:	        ET3-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         CIT-DT
nic-hdl:        CTA1-AFRINIC
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered 

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Dezember 2009 um 17:42 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #6 - 02. Oktober 2008 um 06:03

Ich habe mal ein Bild aufgetrieben und mehrere E-Mail-Adressen.

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Februar 2011 um 22:43 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

ScamDeath
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 02. Oktober 2008 um 11:57

Also ich habe sie bereits 3 mal angeschrieben, bekomme aber keine Rückmeldung. Amicus, Du hast gewonnen Zwinkernd Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 03. Oktober 2008 um 01:12

Zitat:
Also ich habe sie bereits 3 mal angeschrieben, bekomme aber keine Rückmeldung. Amicus, Du hast gewonnen Zwinkernd Durchgedreht

Das war nur Glück  Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 04. Oktober 2008 um 19:52

Ach die arme sie hat Malaria und kein Geld fürs Krankenhaus. Sie sendet auf meine Anfrage ihre ID-Kart ist was für Uli.

Dear Sir,

I thank you so much for your mail and your sincere mind to help me. I pray that God shall bless you for your kindness to an orphan like me.
My problem is that because of my age, i can not have access to the money that my late father deposited at the bank. My late father told me that he did this because there has been so many attempt to kill him as he was the chairman of the board of directors of cocoa exporters here in my country.So he made this special agreement with the bank that i must preset a foreign guardian to the bank.He also told me that my age is too small to have all that money to myself if he should die for i will not use it well and since there is no one here to trust that i should look for i foreigner whom i can trust to help me have this money transferred to another country where he will help me invest the money wisely while i finish my education.
After the death of my father my uncles started fighting over my late father properties and when they saw the statement of my father account they told me that they will kill me if i did not show them where my father kept the money.Because of this i ran away from home and have been hiding in this local hotel for the fear of my life.Presently for me to feed myself is very hard for me and i am very sick with malaria now with no money to even go to a hospital.I have gone to the bank several times to beg them to at least give me some little money from the money that my father deposited so that i can go to a hospital but the bank manager refused and told me that they money is in a FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT.that i should bring my foreign guardian to them so that he will reactivate the account and have it transfered to his account.
So this is why i have contacted you to be my foreign guardian and help me transfer this money to your account and also bring me to your country so that i will finish my education.At the end of this transfer,you will take 25% from the total money for your help and expenses and invest the rest while you put me in a university for me to become a doctor like my father wish.
This is why i have asked you to send to me a copy of your international passport for me to introduce you to the bank before you contact them.
If you accept this,i will send to you the contact of the bank so that you can contact them and ask them what you have to do to have this money transferred to your account.But i will prefer that you come here so that we can go to the bank together so that you will be sure that what i have told you is true.
Please kindly call me at this number +22566195503.It is the no of the place that i am hiding from those that killed my father.
May God bless you as i hope to hear from you soon.
Yours truly,
Aisha.

Quelltext Abidjan

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2011 um 20:43 von Uli »  

990543125877_-_Mel.jpg ( 78 KB | Downloads )
990543125877_-_Mel.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alman
Ex-Mitglied

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 04. Oktober 2008 um 20:02

Zitat:
Ach die arme sie hat Malaria und kein Geld fürs Krankenhaus

Da ist sie ja an den Richtigen (Scam-Diagnose-Doktor) geraten.  Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 04. Oktober 2008 um 20:11

Zitat:
Da ist sie ja an den Richtigen (Scam-Diagnose-Doktor) geraten. 

um an Flocken zu kommen
würde Vlad sogar seine Mutter verraten Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 04. Oktober 2008 um 20:48

Zitat:
Zitat:

um an Flocken zu kommen
würde Vlad sogar seine Mutter verraten Smiley

Nur da ist Vlad nicht im Spiel

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 04. Oktober 2008 um 20:51

Zitat:
calle schrieb am Heute um 20:11:
Alman schrieb am Heute um 20:02:

um an Flocken zu kommen
würde Vlad sogar seine Mutter verraten 

dann nennen wir ihn eben BIMBO !!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alman
Ex-Mitglied

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 04. Oktober 2008 um 21:01

Zitat:

Sehr richtig! Im Busch, da hat der Vlad nichts zu suchen.

Zitat:
dann nennen wir ihn eben BIMBO !!!

Im Kral regiert der König der Löwen, wohlgemerkt, 

wer den Längsten hat, ist dort der Kaiser,

nicht derjenige,  welcher die meiste Kohle ans Licht bringt.

Und schon eine kleine Maleria-Mücke kann alles verderben -

weil sie  so mächtig ist - wie unser Forum gegen Falschheit und Betrug!
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Oktober 2008 um 21:12 von Wulf »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema