Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Margarita <margaritagva@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 7096 mal)

ewiesi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Graz
Margarita <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
15. September 2008 um 18:35

Ich habe von dieser Lady auf New Dating.com eine Nachricht bekommen. Das seltsame dabei ist sie war nie auf meinem Profil.
Quelltext gibts noch keinen. Ich hab sie unter ihrer mailadresse angeschrieben. Ich wette da kommt sicher The Bat. Aber mal sehen.

Mail:

Hello Emil my new friend!
I have come to the Internet club and have asked the Internet of cafe the manager where I can get acquainted with men 
And the manager has given me a site new-dating and I have created here my structure and have decided to get acquainted and I hope 
That I shall find the prince. In our country many women marry the foreigner and it is connected that 
Men from abroad seriously concern to creation of family as against Russian men and I want to find
The the man from your country! I have seen your structure and you have liked me and I want with you
To get acquainted and begin serious relations! 
I hope that you are glad you will be with me to get acquainted and find out about each other! 
My name Margarita and me 40 years. Many people want to find the Half, I hope, that you 
will answer me and we shall be to find out each other it is better ok? And I as hope that we shall approach each 
other and we shall begin serious relations!
My e-mail address: margaritagva (AT) r a m b l e r (DOT) ru
Margarita! 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 11:02 von scambuster » 
Grund: ru10759 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Margarita <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 15. September 2008 um 19:19

ewiesi schrieb on 15. September 2008 um 18:35:
Ich habe von dieser Lady auf New Dating.com eine Nachricht bekommen. Das seltsame dabei ist sie war nie auf meinem Profil.

Das kenne ich auch. Keinen Besuch auf deinem Profil, aber Nachrichten verschicken. Klingt sehr  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #2 - 15. September 2008 um 19:53

† Rais † schrieb on 15. September 2008 um 19:19:

Das kenne ich auch. Keinen Besuch auf deinem Profil, aber Nachrichten verschicken. Klingt sehr  Smiley

Sie (er) spamt einfach nur, um so viele wie möglich anzuschreiben.

My name Margarita and me 40 years. 

Kann mir jetzt aber beim besten Willen nicht vorstellen, das SCAMMER noch eine 40 jährige zum SCAMMING benutzen.
Aber was nicht ist, kann ja alles werden.
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. September 2008 um 20:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Meier1166
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 15. September 2008 um 23:52

Hi Leute! Bei Scam wird jede Altersgruppe von Leuten bedient, wo es Geld zu holen gibt! Was meinst Ihr wieviele einsame Witwer, Geschiedene und Singels es alleine in Deutschland gibt! Ich denke wenn sich nur Zehn-Prozent bei uns anmelden würden, so würdest Ihr den Überblick im Forum an Hand der Masse schon verlieren! Scammer benutzen nicht nur das Internet! Viele Ältere Menschen geben eine Zeitunganzeige auf und die Zahl der Briefe die nur auf Geld aus sind und mit den Gefühlen den Menschen spielen ist extrem groß! Mein Bruder hatte für meinen Dad zwei Anzeigen über Anoucen-Avis und deren internationalen Verteiler aufgegeben, was denkst Ihr was für einen Altersunterschied da kommt dreißig Jahre ist da keine Seltenheit![color=#00ff00] Mein Vater ist Witwer und ich weiß das er Geld geschickt hat um die eine oder andere Frau aus Lettland, Russland etc. kennenzulernen! Uns hat er aus Scham lieber nichts erzählt, aber es ist dann doch in einem Moment mal rausgekommen! Das Alter spielt keine Rolle und Papier ist geduldig!
Grüße Stefan ... Smiley

P.S.: Es gibt extrem viele unseriöse Partnervermittlungen die Scam halt etwas anders betreiben, aber Unsummen für eine scheinbare Vermittlung haben wollen! Love makes blind sometimes!
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Februar 2010 um 09:42 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #4 - 16. September 2008 um 00:02

@ Meier1166

Wenn man es von der Seite betrachtet, kann man es auch so sehen.
Nur hatten wir den Fall einer 40 Jährigen SCAMMERIN noch nicht.
Aber wie gesagt, was nicht ist kann ja noch werden.

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 12:28 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

ewiesi
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 16. September 2008 um 10:08

Ich habe das Bild dazu von der Datingseite. Was meint ihr, für ihr Alter sieht sie noch gut aus.

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 11:03 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #6 - 16. September 2008 um 15:31

ewiesi schrieb on 16. September 2008 um 10:08:
Was meint ihr, für ihr Alter sieht sie noch gut aus. 

Würde da auch nicht Nein sagen. Sauber gehalten. Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ewiesi
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 17. September 2008 um 10:28

Habe heute ein mail von ihr erhalten. Sie (oder Vlad) schreibt, sie hofft das mich ihr Aussehen nicht erschreckt. Das ist ja wirklich lustig. Ich hatte wieder mal recht als ich am Anfang schrieb das ich sicher The Bat finden werde und wie im mail steht schreibt sie "mit Hilfe vom Kaffee des Internets Laut lachend

Seht euch mal den Quelltext genauer an. Zwei Zeilen unter The Bat steht:Organization: INTERNET CAFE
Was kann das bedeuten?

Mail:

Good afternoon Emil!
I cannot believe that i have recieved you Emil letter but I am glad that you have seen my structure (profile) new-dating and have written to me the letter!!!!!
Emil, thank you very much that you did not ignore my letter among those that you get every day and you found time to answer me. To say the truth, I did not believed in it and deep in my hear i hoped that you will write me and you did it! Thank you very much to you Emil.
Emil I want to tell to you that I liked your structure and your photo Emil and I at once have written you the letter! And I am glad that I was answered also with me want that our friendship proceeded. I at once want to tell that I the simple, serious and decent woman and I want to have only serious relations and I hope that you Emil as will be glad to have with me acquaintance and correspondence! I as send my photo to you Emil and I hope that my appearance does not frighten you. I the simple woman also hope that you will be glad to our acquaintance! 
As I wrote you my name is Margarita and I am from Russia. In English my name is Margarita, is not it? You can call me as you want - Margarita. My close friends call me Margo. 
Concerning my birthday that I was born on on January, 12, 1968 and I on a sign on zodiac Capricorn. My growth 174 cm and weight 64 kg.
I live in Novocheboksarsk city in republic Chuvashia. Emil you probably first time hear my city? The city is located on the left bank of the Volga River, in the confluence with the Kazanka River. It occupies the territory of 36,7 thousand square kilometers and has the population of 126 thousand people, represented by more than 10 nationalities.
And if you want i will send you some photos of our places worth of seeing in the following letter ok And you, Emil, please, tell me about you Emil and about the city. 
I would like to know more about you and I hope that you will tell me more in your next letter!
I looking for serious relations and I want to find a love and understanding. It is very important for me. I have met people in Russia but their way of thinking and doing very differ from my position.
I am serious and I sure that I will find my person, my beloved! For this purpose we should know each other well and see what can happen? Do you agree Emil? 
I never communicate with help of Internet before, but I think that all will be fine! It is rather difficult but I try with all my forces. I know English and write my self and I can speak English. 
My school teacher helped me to know it well! So I hope that you can read my letters well. I till now learn the English language as to me it interestingly and I hope that clearly I tried to write all with the help of the dictionary without mistakes! I have not noticed as I have written the long letter and I hope to finish my letter. I yet wrote all about myself but still time will find out from us more and in the following letter I shall write about my work ok? 
I must tell you that I have not got a computer I am writing you from Club, which support Internet and I will try to write you often if just have an opportunity!!
I believe that it will not disturb our communication! I want to communicate with you very much!! I think that it is wonderful when two people so far away can tell many things to each other!!!
I will tell more about me in my next letter and I wait yours with great impatience!!!!
Please, tell me about you, I would like to know it very much! And maybe you will send me your new photo! It would be great!
On it I have written for first letters on enough and with impatience I shall look forward to hearing also your letter Emil!
Margarita. 

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 17 Sep 2008 07:59:59 -0000
Received: from mxb.rambler.ru (EHLO mxb.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.30]
 by mx0.gmx.net (mx002) with SMTP; 17 Sep 2008 09:59:59 +0200
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru (mailc.rambler.ru [81.19.66.27])
     by mxb.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id A74F11C046D
     for <Xxxxx@gmx.at>; Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:59:58 +0400 (MSD)
Received: from KOLYAN (unknown [77.40.16.195])
     (Authenticated sender: margaritagva@rambler.ru)
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5139B621CB4
     for <Xxxxx@gmx.at>; Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:59:54 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:54:16 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v1.62 Christmas Edition) Personal
Reply-To: MARGARITA <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
Organization: INTERNET CAFE
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <6310191515.20080917115416@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Good afternoon Emil!
In-Reply-To: <20080915160318.223850@gmx.net>
References: <20080915160318.223850@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------4C1561692004626C"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Htest: 0.62
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: M4/leUsmbUkozWKuJGgnlTBkZ2hlN8pj

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 12:50 von scambuster » 
Grund: Anonymisierung 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Krabat
Scam Warners

Homo homini lupus

Antwort #8 - 17. September 2008 um 11:34

Scam oder kein Scam...

Hmmm, sie grüsst Dich auf jeden Fall aus 77.40.16.195 (Yoshkar-ola)* und setzt einen Mailclient (The bat) ein, der zum händeln mehrerer Mailkonten benutzt wird.      
Auf dem Foto sieht sie wirklich top aus für eine Frau um die 40. 
Das alles ist aber immer noch kein Beweis für unlautere Absichten. Zwinkernd
Aber der Verdacht liegt ganz klar in der Luft

Falls Du ernsthaft an einem Kontakt mit Ihr interessiert bist, bleibt einfach weiter im Dialog, telefoniert usw. Hauptsache Du bist Dir der Problematik bewusst. (sonst hättest Du das hier ja nicht gemeldet)
Scam liegt in der Luft wenn sie z.B. auch auf andere Nachrichten mit den gleichen Texten antwortet. Das sind dann Scripts und scripts sind Werkzeuge von Scammern.
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. September 2008 um 13:08 von Krabat »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ewiesi
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 17. September 2008 um 13:02

@ Krabat

Hola und Willkommen hier im Forum. Ich hab mal spanisch gelernt aber das meiste wieder vergessen.
Ich hab schon gesehen das die Dame aus Y.O. kommt und die Dame auf dem Foto ist sicher keine 40, es sei den sie hätte Unmengen von Olaf Olaz verwendet.  Zwinkernd
Ich bleib aber auf alle Fälle dran, vielleicht gibts mehr Fotos für unsere Galerie.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 11:06 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 17. September 2008 um 13:05

Krabat schrieb on 17. September 2008 um 11:34:
Hmmm, sie grüsst Dich auf jeden Fall aus 77.40.16.195 (Yoshkar-ola)* und setzt einen Mailclient (The bat) ein, der zum händeln mehrerer Mailkonten benutzt wird.  

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  195.16.pppoe.mari-el.ru
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  77.40.16.19
inetnum:        77.40.0.0 - 77.40.127.255
netname:        RU-MARI-20061120
descr:          OJSC VolgaTelecom
org:            ORG-OV4-RIPE
admin-c:        BEH-RIPE
admin-c:        KMA-RIPE
tech-c:         BEH-RIPE
tech-c:         KMA-RIPE
mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      MNT-VTC
mnt-routes:     MNT-VTC
source:         RIPE # Filtered
organisation:   ORG-OV4-RIPE
org-name:       OJSC VolgaTelecom
org-type:       LIR
address:        Sovetskaya 138
address:        424000
address:        Yoshkar-Ola
address:        Russian Federation
phone:          +78312370774
fax-no:         +78312375182

Zitat:

Smiley Smiley

was haben wir den da???

Zitat:

Vlad hat seine Karten schon auf den Tisch gelegt
Zitat:
Ich schreibe Ihnen aus Club, die Internet-Unterstützung, 
Novocheboksarsk city in republic Chuvashia. 

Smiley Smiley

100% Scam
ich verschiebe sie in den offenen Bereich!
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. September 2008 um 13:55 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Krabat
Scam Warners

Homo homini lupus

Antwort #11 - 17. September 2008 um 14:11

Ich hab "sie" mal ganz unverbindlich angeschrieben. Schau mer ma ob da was kommt

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ewiesi
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 18. September 2008 um 11:45

Habe heute wieder ein mail bekommen. Nachdem ich ihr geschrieben habe das ich sie liebe und sie ehestmöglich treffen möchte hat sie geantwortet das wir uns näher kennenlernen sollen. Diese Frauen, keinen Sinn für Spontanität Zwinkernd

Ihr Profil auf New Dating.com wurde schon gelöscht. Sie möchte auch meine Tel. Nr. Wenn sie ihres repariert hat, können wir uns SMS senden. Aber Hallo Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Für Uli habe ich ein paar Fotos in der Mailbox. Quelltext ist der gleiche. Aber was bedeutet diese Zeile? Organization: INTERNET CAFE

Mail:

Hello, Emil!
I have just come during a dinner to the Internet club to check up your letter Emil it so is good that you have written a letter for me? When I begin to write you i cannot often find proper words but the more I write the more it becomes easy for me.
Emil thanks as for a compliment of my appearance I am glad that I have liked you Emil, you as like me Emil and I want serious relations with you. But I think what early to talk of love as we only have got acquainted and it is necessary to find out more each other! 
I as in the previous letter promised to write about the work and so I work in interior of perfumery. I work as the seller of perfumery, these are various lipsticks for lips, for hair, a face cream and it is much a paint another that is necessary for appearance for women. I like my work. And you Emil like your work? 
My dear Emil I has overlooked to tell concerning my parents. I do not want to recollect death my parents as to me becomes sad. But I shall briefly write. That I live one not reading my cat and at me parents are not present. I as send a photo of me with a cat and I hope that my photo with a cat to like you Emil? A name of my cat KUZYA. and now about a history of death of my parents. When to me there were 35 years in 2003 my father has died of a cancer easy then to him there were 65 years, and my mother has died later 2 years in 2005 in 69 years of a diabetes in hospital. But on it the life does not come to an end also I want to continue my life. I as want Emil to ask you about your parents I hope at you a history of parents better? 
And I thought of the future But I do not long as the future life proceeds also to me it is time to create itself already family and I hope that we with you Emil can be good pair! 
Emil I also want to ask you your phone number and I hope that in the following letter you will write to me your phone number? At me is mobil phone but I at the end of a summer have dropped him in water and now mine mobil phone does not work, but I have given my phone on repair and to me have told that will repair! And when my phone will repair that I shall write sms to you Emil ok? Also I hope that you will write your phone number in the following letter!
Do you like sport and are you fond of it? As for me, when i was a child i attended a sport school and liked gymnastics very much. I still have a good srort form and can run very well. Have you ever practiced yoga? My girlfriend suggest our going to yoga but I hesitate. Yoga is a very calm thing and i got used to be very energetic. But it is right that sometimes we need to stop and to have a rest in a very calm atmosphere.
Emil, do you like more noisy or calm companies? How do you prefer to rest? do you travel much and have you ever been in Russia?
I hope that you Emil with pleasure will write and will answer my letter and questions?
With impatience I shall wait for the letter? 
Your girlfriend Margarita. 

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 18 Sep 2008 08:50:23 -0000
Received: from mxb.rambler.ru (EHLO mxb.rambler.ru) [81.19.66.30]
 by mx0.gmx.net (mx071) with SMTP; 18 Sep 2008 10:50:23 +0200
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (maild.rambler.ru [81.19.66.33])
     by mxb.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 134691C739F
     for <xxxxxxxxx>; Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:50:21 +0400 (MSD)
Received: from KOLYAN (unknown [77.40.16.195])
     (Authenticated sender: margaritagva@rambler.ru)
     by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id A05FE84449
     for <xxxxxxxx>; Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:50:02 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:21:46 +0400
Reply-To: MARGARITA <margaritagva@rambler.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1079631796.20080918122146@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello, Emil!
In-Reply-To: <20080917085732.113230@gmx.net>
References: <20080915160318.223850@gmx.net>
<6310191515.20080917115416@rambler.ru> <20080917085732.113230@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------8C6D14B2BA13C92"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Htest: 0.67
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: aSThfCUiX1VpyGDwemFyuU13SDc4NMyC
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 11:08 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Krabat
Scam Warners

Homo homini lupus

Antwort #13 - 18. September 2008 um 23:42

Hoi!

So, ich hab dieselbe Eröffnungsmail bekommen wie ewisie. 
Quelltext spare ich mir, denn Yoskar Ola plus theBat! haben wir schon gesehen. 

und

Geben sicher ein tolles Paar ab.
Zwinkernd

Mail:

Good afternoon Karl!
I cannot believe that i have recieved you Karl letter but I am glad that you have seen my structure (profile) new-dating and have written to me the letter!!!!! 
Karl, thank you very much that you did not ignore my letter among those that you get every day and you found time to answer me. To say the truth, I did not believed in it and deep in my hear i hoped that you will write me and you did it! Thank you very much to you Karl. 
Karl I want to tell to you that I liked your structure and your photo Karl and I at once have written you the letter! 
And I am glad that I was answered also with me want that our friendship proceeded. I at once want to tell that I the simple, serious and decent woman and I want to have only serious relations and I hope that you Karl as will be glad to have with me acquaintance and correspondence! I as send my photo to you Karl and I hope that my appearance does not frighten you. 
I the simple woman also hope that you will be glad to our acquaintance!
As I wrote you my name is Margarita and I am from Russia. In English my name is Margarita, is not it? You can call me as you want - Margarita. My close friends call me Margo.
Concerning my birthday that I was born on on January, 12, 1968 and I on a sign on zodiac Capricorn. My growth 174 cm and weight 64 kg.
I live in Novocheboksarsk city in republic Chuvashia. Karl you probably first time hear my city?
The city is located on the left bank of the Volga River, in the confluence with the Kazanka River. It occupies the territory of 36,7 thousand square kilometers and has the population of 126 thousand people, represented by more than 10 nationalities.
And if you want i will send you some photos of our places worth of seeing in the following letter ok And you, Karl, please, tell me about you Karl and about the city.  
I would like to know more about you and I hope that you will tell me more in your next letter!
I looking for serious relations and I want to find a love and understanding. It is very important for me. I have met people in Russia but their way of thinking and doing very differ from my position.
I am serious and I sure that I will find my person, my beloved! For this purpose we should know each other well and see what can happen? Do you agree Karl?
I never communicate with help of Internet before, but I think that all will be fine! It is rather difficult but I try with all my forces. I know English and write my self and I can speak English.
My school teacher helped me to know it well! So I hope that you can read my letters well. I till now learn the English language as to me it interestingly and I hope that clearly I tried to write all with the help of the dictionary without mistakes! I have not noticed as I have written the long letter and I hope to finish my letter. I yet wrote all about myself but still time will find out from us more and in the following letter I shall write about my work ok?
I must tell you that I have not got a computer I am writing you from Club, which support Internet and I will try to write you often if just have an opportunity!! 
I believe that it will not disturb our communication! I want to communicate with you very much!! I think that it is wonderful when two people so far away can tell many things to each other!!!
I will tell more about me in my next letter and I wait yours with great impatience!!!!
Please, tell me about you, I would like to know it very much! And maybe you will send me your new photo! It would be great! Neues Foto? 
On it I have written for first letters on enough and with impatience I shall look forward to hearing also your letter Karl!
Margarita.

Zitat:
I am glad that you have seen my structure (profile)

Hab ich eigentlich gar nicht

Zitat:
Thank you very much to you Karl.

Noch bist Du dankbar…

Zitat:
I liked your structure and your photo Karl

Sie hat bisher nie ein Bild von mir gesehen…

Zitat:
I hope that my appearance does not frighten you.

Ganz sicher nicht. Leider lügst Du wie gedruckt und Du erzählst uns nur bullshit

Zitat:
I was born on on January, 12, 1968

Gelogen! Die Frau auf dem Bild ist keine 40, egal wer sie auch immer in Wirklichkeit ist. 

Zitat:
I live in Novocheboksarsk city in republic Chuvashia. Karl you probably first time hear my city?

Ja, aber ich glaube Dir nicht das Du 50km bis ins Internet Café fährst. Danke google maps! 

Zitat:
tell me about you Karl and about the city.

Mach ich, keine Sorge.

Zitat:

Is klar, dafür fährst Du bestimmt immer 50km mit dem Fahrrad oder hinten auf einem Heuwagen und die im Internetcafe sind so lieb und lassen den Batmailer für Dich laufen...

Zitat:
And maybe you will send me your new photo! It would be great! Neues Foto?

Das erste das Du jemals von mir gesehen hast. 

Zitat:
On it I have written for first letters on enough and with impatience I shall look forward to hearing also your letter Karl!

Alles in allem ein sehr schönes Script, liebe Margo. Mal sehen wielange Du brauchst um es zu verlassen.

Und hier meine kurze Antwort:

Hello Margarita!

Thank you for this very detailed introduction letter! Let´s see, who I am.
My name is Karl (Kalle for my friends), I was born August the 3rd 1967. So I´m some kind of Leo Zwinkernd
You look very great and interesting and for sure much younger then 40 years on this very nice picture you send me.
I´m 177 cm tall and my weight is 85 kg. I like sports but don´t have much time for that because I´m also a hard working man who has long days. But at least I´m self employed.
What is your job?
I´m living in Frankfurt, Germany, a very big city with many options either for freetime or making money.
Have you ever heard about Frankfurt?
It´s great that we now have contact and I´m looking forward to read your next email!
Of course I would like to see more pictures of you and your city / country.
Please find my image attached to this email

All the best

Karl

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 11:25 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Antwort #14 - 18. September 2008 um 23:55

@ Krabat

Gut gemacht. Wer ist der Typ auf dem Bild????

Wo ist eigentlich dein Avatar hingekommen??

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. September 2011 um 12:26 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema