Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Elizabeth <eli_james007@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2460 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Elizabeth <eli_james007@yahoo.com>
13. September 2008 um 11:29

Zitat:
Da für mich Ich war geboren in Aurora Colorado, USA, aber im Moment bin nicht in den USA, bin in Nigeria für einen bestimmten Auftrag, aber wäre es, dass die in ein paar Wochen. 

Wieder einmal die übliche Geschichte und der Quelltext kommt vom Satellite Provider.

Hi 
 Am so glad to get your prompt response to my email.  I believe being analytical in my email would let you know some things about me and possibly meeting in person someday if God says we are truly meant for each other and this would come to reality.
 It seems we have both experience disappointments in relationship but i believe someday somehow what Goes up would surely come down .. but one must be very cautious these days before choosing a life partner in order not to rush out. It is just like a Computer term (GIGO)- meaning (Garbage in Garbage out) lol!  It is very compulsory one takes a good time to study each other and learning about each other to discover some compatibilities.
  I love the out doors, I like bike riding, walks on the beach, i'm often there to watch the sunset.. I would love to share that with a special someone. I love to cook but I also like to dine out. When i do cook, i like to share it with someone, throw in a DVD and just enjoy the company. I also love watching sports on TV.  Meanwhile what I look for in man is what he has inside, you can be the most handsome, the Richest or the healthiest in the world but a bad heart can make you ugly and get you disqualified.  My man must like the outdoors and share some of the things I like, and bring something different into mine. I want to share what he likes and do what he likes to do
 This time I don't want any Game or adventures. Am a simple and easy going lady but what turned me off most is UNFAITHFULNESS AND DISHONESTY. I'm real in knowing what it is I want out of life. Games, that's something that people who are not sure of what they want to do. I know what I want so games is a part of my life that I do not touch unless were talking about Checkers, Monopoly or Shoots and Lander lol. I'm single though I've once get my self engaged with a player which end up  unhappily. I consider myself single, YES but now I'm ready to make a change to that with the right person though no one is perfect but we all have to live life the way we see it and with God leads and assistance ones dream and mission would get accomplished someday. 
 I like to go out for dance when I get a chance. I love sports, i really enjoy playing basketball. It would be my pleasure to get your answers to these questions:
1.Are you a regular Churchgoer and what church do you attend?
2.How long have you been on the dating site?
I would have to stop here for now my dear. 
Hear from you real soon and take good care of yourself..!!!

Remain blessed,

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Z3TmmkSEdPt3Mi6GgUSv7yYKHQgGfDe+2wCW4LegkYQav29Pp7Mm4E=
Received: from web63605.mail.re1.yahoo.com ([69.147.97.75]) by bay0-mc9-f12.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
      Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:21:25 -0700
Received: (qmail 34068 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Sep 2008 17:21:24 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
Message-ID;
P0iwI3mLhfghwg=;
Received: from [204.16.125.74] by web63605.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:21:23 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:21:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: XXXX
To: Ich <XXXX@hotmail.de>
In-Reply-To: <BAY126-DS2600D429DF9494078526D89620@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1977990904-1221153683=:34034"
Message-ID: <904011.34034.qm@web63605.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
Return-Path: eli_james007@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Sep 2008 17:21:25.0248 (UTC) FILETIME=[D17F7000:01C91432]

Code
Alles auswählen
OrgName: BringCom, Inc.
OrgID: BRING
Address: 105 Executive Dr.
Address: Suite 100-A
City: Sterling
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

NetRange: 204.16.124.0 - 204.16.127.255
CIDR: 204.16.124.0/22
OriginAS: AS26452
NetName: BRING-BLK01
NetHandle: NET-204-16-124-0-1
Parent: NET-204-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS01.BRINGCOM.NET
NameServer: NS02.BRINGCOM.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2005-11-01
Updated: 2008-03-11

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE1856-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-703-709-7902
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@bringcom.com

OrgNOCHandle: NOC2950-ARIN
OrgNOCName: NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-703-709-7902
OrgNOCEmail: noc@bringcom.com

OrgTechHandle: TECH282-ARIN
OrgTechName: Tech
OrgTechPhone: +1-703-709-7902
OrgTechEmail: ipadmin@bringcom.com 

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Februar 2011 um 02:11 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10131 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Elizabeth James  <eli_james007@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. September 2008 um 11:32

Hier dann ihre zweite Mail auch über Satellit.

Hi,   
  Am glad to get your prompt response to my message at the dating service .. Am totally new to the site. Anyway, am a single soul seeking a faithful and fruitful relationship with A TRUE soul mate. I am a single ,unmarried no kids and by profession am professional make up artist..I make up for performing group and excel in other aspect of art work.  As a matter of fact i have not gotten any luck ever since i started  this internet dating though I have not dedicated much time for it but i believe this would be one of the greatest opportunity for me and if you wish to further on  we can keep corresponding through email exchange.  I really appreciate your compliments and  I must confess that this online dating has turn out to be unexpected .I never had any luck since I started and I am thinking of quitting very soon being unable to meet up my expectation. It is very hard finding a true soul mate these days without falling in the hands of those that want to play. I just want you to realize that this time am going to take a chance for real conversation with you provided you are serious with your intention. With this little time, I'm going to take some time for myself looking for a soul mate. It is tough these days without having to deal with people just wanting to play or cheat. I have been jilted so much in some past relationship with men and my last relationship  was nothing to write home about.I have never come across a sincere person and I wish i could be fortunate someday . I  always find it difficult to believe that true love still exist due to my experience in my last relationship with my X but that has never turn me down completely, am still optimistic of a better future.I no there would be "A SUNSHINE SOMEDAY"  .I honestly want someone in my life, i don't want any Game or adventures  and am open up to relocating to wherever i found my true love  .I want a life time relationship with someone real..I need a Genuine and trustworthy man to spend the rest of life together. Someone who is ready to love me unconditionally and who is ready to share the life greatest joy and sorrow with me ...I don?t know if this is what you want as well. ..I need a man who will be always supportive and willing to give me an unconditional  love ..I would be so glad if I could  meet the person in you .I will like to ask you some questions :

(i) Where are you really from?? As for me I was born in Aurora Colorado,USA, but at  the moment am not  in USA ,am in Nigeria for a particular contract but would be getting that accomplished in a couple of week .

(ii) What sort of relationship do you want?? (iii) What is your present marital status??

I would have to stop here for now and it would be my pleasure to hear  from you real soon .Meanwhile do not forget to send your photos while emailing me back.
God bless you!! 

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. September 2008 um 06:13 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 15. September 2008 um 23:11

Die gleiche Mail habe ich schon einmal bekommen doch von einer anderen Person.

Hello,

How are you and work, hope all is well with you?  it is my very great pleasure to hear back from you.. I believe only God knows the future outcome of this.   Anyway, am bored with things right here  just trying to keep myself up  with Novels and Internet as  my boss has not returned from his trip to China. I will like to  tell you some more things about me, am doing this because i have been developing some interest in you. I like going to beaches, watching, movies shows, and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee. Hmm!  Its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings.    Besides, To me relationship can mean two things:
1) I t can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists
2) Relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level now.  So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definitely have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that might be  developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.
In the past I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated.  In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts.  I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative.  For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man, he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss.  Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me, and i'll reward  them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.

What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy.  And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.

This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are men out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn men are turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and
basically open-minded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.
I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring.  If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't have to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.
Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me.  I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him.

Well, you should be able to get few of my likes and dislikes from all I have mentioned above and you should be able to make some analysis on these and come up with yours as well …  I can’t wait to hear from you soonest.

Hope you are thinking about me ?

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Elizabeth

Quelltext BringCom, Inc. US

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 24. September 2008 um 22:20

Was für eine Geschichte wer soll denn die auch Glauben.

Hello XXXX
   Thanks for your prompt response to my email. Your email makes my day.. I hope everything is going on fine with you. To be honest I have started developing some feelings for you ever since we started exchanging emails but I often get scared when I recall my past experience with men. I hope I will not experience the same from you. Am the type that keeps to promises and rarely look back once I get committed. Please let me be rest assured that you would never let me down. Besides, I think there would be a need for us to cancel our membership on dating site to avoid any side attraction from anywhere.
Let me know if you are up to this in your next email. Am almost through here and should back home in a couple of weeks...My promoter that brought me here told me that he would have to go get some business settled in China and i should wait for him, when he get back he will give me my entitlement and we will be on the plane to the US.    How do you think we will meet when I get back to United State? I just want you to know that its not as if am in a hurry to get into relationship but the very day i came across profile, my instinct agreed with me to get to you and I did because I believe that God always lead me right. I am planning to quit this traveling job when am through with this. In fact that’s one of the reasons my promoter went to China to find another person that will work for him in his new job in South Africa and Kansas United State. I decided to quit because of two reasons....
1, it gives me no chance to get closer to God as i ever wanted.
2, it has been my dream to settle down and have my own family healthy and happy in love. And am sure that if I continue to do this, I may ever not be chanced to get my self-settled so I am planning to established a beauty salon for ladies when I get back from the little money I realize from this trip. I am a professional hair stylist for ladies and I also know more about costuming so I am sure I am going to excel in that field. I am just praying to God to lead me right to the best location.   Sandra who happened to be my best friend has got married and I will be so lonely when I get back.  Meanwhile, i wouldn't want to remain lonely and would like a good companion. I hope I find what am looking for in you when we get to meet in person. When you are replying my email, i want you to tell me more about your family background because my mum always tell me before she died that 'its one thing to have a good husband and its another thing to have bad in-laws' and that its the good in-laws he's got with my mum's family that helped them achieved success in their marriage. Dear please don’t get provoked with my incessant question you should understand that all these are necessary to know in the getting to know process...The questions are as follows:
Do you want to have children in future? And if yes how many?
Have you dated anyone on the Internet before and if yes how does it feel when you meet the person?
You should be able to ask me any question you think you want to know about me and I will answer be honest with you in my answers. If you are really serious and determined about establishing a relationship with me I would simply want you to get your membership canceled on the dating site. I would have to stop here for now my dear. Hear from you real soon!! Stay safe and blessed. Bye for now.
Yours,
Elizabeth

Quelltext BringCom, Inc.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Standort: liebliches Taubertal
Stimmung: gut druff
Antwort #4 - 24. September 2008 um 22:47

Armes Mädchen, beste Freundin hat gehereitat und sie steht auf dem Abstellgleis (siehe 3. Bild)  Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 24. September 2008 um 22:52

Aber erst  Smiley dann kann der Zug kommen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #6 - 24. September 2008 um 22:56

Ich hätte ja fast gesagt die kann da stehen bis sie schwarz wird aber..
nun ja  Laut lachend (bevor da ein Zug kommt)

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 24. September 2008 um 23:21

Das ist ein Abstell Gleis für Africa Scam. Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bandit
Forum Administrator

Antwort #8 - 24. September 2008 um 23:23

Na da werden noch sehr viel landen  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 12. Dezember 2008 um 22:39

Hier kommt die Frage nach Geld.

Hello Dear XXXXX,
  How are you doing today, and how is your work going.. I am very happy to hear from you again, and i am very glad that you want to help me... I went to the bank today to ask if i will be able to get money here because i am holding a United state passport, and they told me no... I also talked to a friend, and she told me she can help me cash the money...She also give me her information.. 
Name: Jade Daniels
Address: 5 City Hotel Ave, Ibarra
City: Abeokuta
State: Nigeria

That is the information, after you have sent the money, then you will send me the MTCN giving to you at western union..

Hope to hear from you soon.
Eli in LOVE
I love you..

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Elizabeth <eli_james007@yahoo.com>
Antwort #10 - 04. Mai 2011 um 00:01

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  elizabeth james