Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Christiana Jones <christiana_jones001@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 3700 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Christiana Jones <christiana_jones001@hotmail.com>
30. Juli 2008 um 21:16

Hier ist mal wieder eine von Romantik ewiges hin und her bis die Geldfrage kommt.

Hello,
I got your message from romantik and i will like toyou better also. Can you tell me little about yourself? where are you and what do you for living......... are you single?
Christiana

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.186.7 with SMTP id n7cs172667rvp;
       Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.90.91.9 with SMTP id o9mr5870978agb.95.1215471085059;
       Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <christiana_jones001@hotmail.com>
Received: from blu0-omc1-s6.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc1-s6.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.17])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 8si6062705ywg.6.2008.07.07.15.51.24;
       Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of christiana_jones001@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.17 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.17;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of christiana_jones001@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.17 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=christiana_jones001@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU105-W58 ([65.55.116.8]) by blu0-omc1-s6.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:51:24 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU105-W581B783A5D6AF1908416E0CC940@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: christiana_jones001@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_ec4891a4-8df1-4b85-a26c-8555300a57e9_"
X-Originating-IP: [193.93.99.163]
To: <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
Subject: Hi
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:51:24 -0700
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Jul 2008 22:51:24.0802 (UTC) FILETIME=[FBB01E20:01C8E083]

--_ec4891a4-8df1-4b85-a26c-8555300a57e9_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2016 um 10:25 von Stiray » 
Grund: afr20528  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Christiana Jones <christiana_jones001@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. Juli 2008 um 21:31

Kommt mir irgendwie bekannt vor. Hatten wir den Sateliten nicht schon irgendwo??

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  193.93.99.163

inetnum:    193.93.96.0 - 193.93.99.255
netname:    NV-ARIAVE
descr:    Ariave Satcom LTD
org:    ORG-ASL1-RIPE
admin-c:    AS6367-RIPE
tech-c:   AS6367-RIPE
mnt-by:   RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-by:   MNT-ARIAV
mnt-lower:  RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
mnt-routes:   MNT-ARIAV
mnt-domains:  MNT-ARIAV

organisation: ORG-ASL1-RIPE
org-name:   Ariave Satcom LTD
org-type:   OTHER
address:    Ra'anana, Israel
e-mail:   arnons@ariave.com
mnt-ref:    MNT-ARIAV
mnt-by:   MNT-ARIAV 

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2016 um 10:25 von Stiray » 
Grund: Betreffzeile korrigiert 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 30. Juli 2008 um 21:34

Alle Mails im Quelltext Israel bei ihrer letzten Mail dann endlich Nigeria.

Hello XXXXX,
I got your message and i am really happy to hear from you. You must be a serious and reliable man. I am into antiques business and i do travel alot to buy them and sell them in state. I am presently in Nigeria in west part of africa.
I have been cheated by a man before as you could read it in my last mail and i have been lonely all these while so i need a serious man that will be my heart. a man that will love for whom i am. Though i could i see it in you mail that you are a kind of man. 
Can you tell me little about you past relationship, you like and dislike and i will also tell you mine as well.
Do you like my pictures as well??
I will be expecting your mail.
Christiana

Hello XXXXX,
    Thanks so much for your   email I really appreciate it. I'm so happy writing you this as it let us  get to know more about each other. I can see you are a very open minded man and such an hardworking man. Do you have kids? How old are they?    tell me more about  your home... As you can see my mother is  from Greece and I was born and raised there before I lost the  both parents in auto crash,i  do visit Thomas (My SON) in London but never been there for 7months plus now becuase i have been so busy and things are really tight   this moment. I stays in a small town close to atlanta Georgia  in  states whenever  that I am around there and I work from my pc at  home as i search and connect those who want to sell with the bulk buyer
You need to tell me more  about your hobbie,Mine are  cooking,movies, (commedies) as U love to smile and  I love to travel,I am  currently working for a woman name Cindy  Arloan   in  UAE United Arab Emirate   here in nigeria  collecting for  her and make the suplie out to her asap.I'm here in  my Hotel room just got in from work around 3pm here work as I feel tired and I need to  come in and have some rest. I am  easy going and trustworthy  I need a man that would show me true love not for games and  would appreciate him  100% that's a promised. I  got  to meet Thomas  Dad as a friend we never been into something really serious but I got to  have a    baby and I wount like to have  the Pregnacy terminated so i  had to  leave it  and  Turn to Thomas.   Though the Guy is  no where to be found I have not heard from him for 5yrs plus now bcus he ran away the same day i gave birth to thomas. I have been really struglling to make    my self and my son future confotable and this makes me works so hard and i hope  God would let things work out the way I wish.  Friend are  good and bad. But Bad ones are many than Good ones. I always  try to be a good friend to but many take  me for granted and  never appreciate my true and good heart. I am really looking for someone to   lean on and to share  my pains with  and i hope i would  be save in  his hand  . I  would like to get along with you Douglas becuase You  have been doing  So nice so far.
Douglas, I would  want you to tell me all what you need in a woman and what you hope from    a lady., do you mind me having a son?  mayb you never  wanted someone that has a child. Well,I cherish my son  so much  becuase he is all i have and  only one i could call my future.
You've really been  around the world and it's so intresting!  You ever make a trip  to  Africa  part for the world?  It's  really warm in here and  it's  nice becuase I have been to some intresting part of   nigeria,walter fall  and  some cultural centers. I would stop here and read from you again.

Christiana.

Hello XXXXX,
I have been expecing your mail since morning but you did not send any. Hope everything is okay!! or may be because i used the name douglas.....Douglas is my dad's name and i really missing him in my life. I thought you will ask me why i used the name douglas so i can explain to you and i believe you gonna be my daddy, my husband and my everything.

Well, whatever, i will like you to know that i really wanna know you better and you are free to ask me anything you feel like askng from.
Also like you to know that i am not here for game, i need a man to be in my life forever.

How has was your day?? and how was the work and the weather?
what do you plan for today?

I will expecting your response.

Smile for me.

Christiana

Hello Darling,
I really enjoy reading your short mail and you really make my day and i will like you to know that i have a place for you in my heart and i will love you forever but you i have to promise me that you will not hurt me and be there for me...because i have been hurt before and i will not like to be hurt again.

I really Love your photo, you look cute and handsome. and i cant wait to be with you but i need to be sure if you want me there with you because i will like to come to you and see thing myself and we can have time to sit together and some fun together. I really love and i want to know more of you.
Where do you work and when do you think i can come and i will also like you to give me your cellphone number so i can call you or send text messages to you.

I have been thinking about you and i hope you are doing the same thing too.
What do you think about me and do you want me for keep so i can be with you foraver.

I will be expecting you mail.

Smile for me my LOVE.

Hello,
I really happy reading from you and i am sorry for not sending the reply immediately......How are you doing? and how was your weekend and everything around you?

I believe getting to know each other better from here will really help in building this relationship and make it strong. I am very modest, sincere, kind , understanding , honest , romantic and i also have a high sex drive . I like open-minded persons and in spite sometimes cannot open my heart to everyone I would like to meet the one man who I can open myself completely. Though maybe I may seem a bit young for serious relations, I am already eager to create a strong happy family where everything will be based on love, respect, mutual understanding. I want to have children and hear how their voices fill my house! If you want the same, that’s great! I have variable interests - I like meeting with friends, swimming in the sea when it is warm. I also like nature and try to spend as much time as possible there. I am a very emotional and friendly person who seem to be able to get in touch with everybody! I try to.

I’m looking for a "life-partner", someone whom I can share bad and good things with. He has to be a little romantic like me and have a strong sex drive , stronger than me in every sence.. a friend.. a lover..the One and Only. I want to find that very man who will be able to become the only one for me, the man who will love with with all his heart, who will be able to make me feel happy every day when I wake up by his side. I want to find the person who will be eager to take all that warmth, tenderness and love that is inside of me! 

I will like you to tell me more about you.....what are you looking for in relationship? what are your plan toward this relationship and also tell me all what you need about me.
I will be expecting your mail as soon as possible.
Smile.............
I really care about you.
Christiana

Christiana.

Hello,
I am really sorry for not getting back to you late, I have been busy doing some work here.
I really enjoy your mail and i will like you to know that you are always in my heart and i will love you forever and be with you. You are my Love and my life. I like to be in your arms and feel you.
My Love for you is like a journey, Headed for eternity. It started at forever & always will be. Of a beginning there is no memory, One day, I hope you will see, that part of you has grown in me.
Loving you...You are my destiny.
Christiana.

Honey,
I am always happy reading your mail and i will like you to know that you are in my heart and i cannot wait to be in your arms.
I really wanna be beside and kiss you like ever before. It will be better we do this on time so that we can get to know more about each other.........alway thinking about you and our being together.

Honey, The flight fee is about 1100euro and i dont have enough money with me to book for the ticket down there. I am only with 600euro and i will be very happy if you can help with the 550euro so i can book for the ticket as soon as possible....Kindly tell me what we are going to do about this so that i can call my travell agent to book for me.......I believe you love me and i love you too but we need to prove our love now by seeing each other face to face.
I am really willing to be with  you and share the feeling together.

I love you.

Christiana

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.205.6 with SMTP id h6cs130929rvq;
       Wed, 30 Jul 2008 02:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.39.16 with SMTP id m16mr8022812wam.98.1217409719623;
       Wed, 30 Jul 2008 02:21:59 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <christiana_jones001@hotmail.com>
Received: from blu0-omc1-s27.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc1-s27.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.38])
       by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 4si1062767yxd.2.2008.07.30.02.21.59;
       Wed, 30 Jul 2008 02:21:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of christiana_jones001@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.38 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.38;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of christiana_jones001@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.38 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=christiana_jones001@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU105-W18 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s27.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Wed, 30 Jul 2008 02:21:59 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU105-W183DDD0EAF1265059AF826CC7D0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: christiana_jones001@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_787dea0c-8be7-4bb0-b23c-203c2147ea79_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.211.246.29]
To: XXXXXX <XXXXX@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: re XXXX
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 02:21:58 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870807291310ge3c26cbsab4382b5c0015df8@mail.gmail.com>
References: <cdd7e9870807291310ge3c26cbsab4382b5c0015df8@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Jul 2008 09:21:59.0245 (UTC) FILETIME=[B7DC77D0:01C8F225]

--_787dea0c-8be7-4bb0-b23c-203c2147ea79_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2016 um 10:26 von Stiray » 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 30. Juli 2008 um 21:36

Zitat:
Kommt mir irgendwie bekannt vor. Hatten wir den Sateliten nicht schon irgendwo??

Israel ja sicher ich muss einmal suchen welche das war.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2016 um 10:26 von Stiray » 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Christiana Jones <christiana_jones001@hotmail.com>
Antwort #4 - 30. Juli 2008 um 21:42

Dem Gesicht nach würde ich eher auf Latino mit gefärbten Haaren tippen, aber nicht Israel! Sonst habe ich Israel mit unserer Suchfunktion nur in diesem Thread gefunden. Aber ich meine auch, dass wir schon mal irgendetwas aus Israel hier hatten.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2016 um 10:27 von Stiray » 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 30. Juli 2008 um 21:45

Uli schrieb on 30. Juli 2008 um 21:42:
Dem Gesicht nach würde ich eher auf Latino mit gefärbten Haaren tippen, aber nicht Israel! Sonst habe ich Israel mit unserer Suchfunktion nur in diesem Thread gefunden. Aber ich meine auch, dass wir schon mal irgendetwas aus Israel hier hatten.

Ja Uli die Issa Williams Quelltext war auch mit Israel und dann Nigeria.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2016 um 10:28 von Stiray » 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 03. August 2008 um 19:55

Und sie hat es eilig an ihr Geld zu kommen.Quelltext ist Israel.

Hello Love,
Dont yu understand my mail...I have book already and i have a reservation for  the flight.  I paid my agent some money and i just have to balance the agent with the sum of 550euro so i have given him my travelling documents and so i really need your urgent response concerning the money.......Please try to understand this and i hope you will not let me down....I am doing ll this so that you could see that i am really serious about you and Love.
You can send the money through western union......my info is 
Name.....Christiana Jones
Address...78 Ede Road
City..........Ile-ife
Country...Nigeria
Zip code...234036
I will be expecting your response as soon as possible.
Love you.
Christiana.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2016 um 10:28 von Stiray » 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 03. August 2008 um 21:41

Ich glaub, dass ich mit meinem Latino richtig lag (zu mindest, was das Bild betrifft). In christianajones3.jpg sieht man im Hintergrund eine Ablage mit spanischer Beschriftung!
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2016 um 10:29 von Stiray » 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 25. August 2008 um 20:48

Sie meldet sich auch mal wieder nach dem ich ihr gesagt hatte ich sende kein Geld per Western Union war es einmal Ruhe.Jetzt schreibt sie Liebes Gedichte Quelltext ist wieder Satellit Israel.

My love, You are far from me and I miss you.Our love is strong. It reaches across the oceans, overcomes every boundary to rest peacefully in our hearts.I know I will see you soon but everytime you are not here I miss you.My heart, mind and body need you and without you, I will not be complete. How can I miss something I never held in my arms? Your smile says it all, tells me of your love. I miss you so!
And i will love to hear from you soon.
Love you always.
Christiana.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2016 um 10:30 von Stiray » 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 04. September 2008 um 22:39

Die macht immer noch an ihrem Geld herum.Ich habe ihr gesagt ich sende kein Geld über Western Union ich könnte ihr Geld senden über meine Bank sie ist auch in Afrika.

OH. I now understand you.....so you dont want to send money to me through western union and unfortunately i cannot receive money in any bank here in Nigeria because i am not a nigerian and i dont bank with them...I am using BOA (Bank Of America account) so i cannot collect money.
It seems you don't understand...try to get me write and i hope you know that i am an american, i only came here for a business. So the only way and easiest way is to send the money to me through western union transfer. 
Honey, try to understand me, i need to be with you and get to know more of you so that we can know each other better.
I am thinking about you and i cannot stop thinking on when i will be in your arms.
Love you Always.
Christiana.

Quelltext ist immer noch Israel
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2016 um 10:30 von Stiray » 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs