Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Kamah <kamah_60@yahoo.com> <lovekamah@yahoo.com> <ecofinancesnsenegal@mail.md> <goodlucas_20@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3902 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Kamah <kamah_60@yahoo.com> <lovekamah@yahoo.com> <ecofinancesnsenegal@mail.md> <goodlucas_20@yahoo.com>
26. Juli 2008 um 14:16

Es ist immer die gleiche Geschichte. Das die in Afrika nicht einmal auf was neues kommen. 
Vater Tod, ich im Flüchtlings Lager und habe Geld auf dem Konto. Wie dumm muss man sein, so etwas zu glauben.

Hello Dear,

Thanks for honoring my invitation from the site,How are you today ?,I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the Refugee camp. and after reading your mail to me i decided to let you no who I'm,I am Miss Kamah R. Horton 25 years old girl from Liberia, the daughter of Late Hon. Romeo Horton who was the founder and former president of Liberia's first indigenous bank, the Bank of Liberia (BOL). He was a dedicated public servant, rising from Assistant Economic Adviser to President W.V.S. Tubman to become the first Secretary of Commerce, Industry and Labor. ,

My father was died on Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2005, in his 83rd year, at the Abington Hospital in Abington, Pennsylvania. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment that I'm receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and she have being seceding in taking some.Mean while I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents that notified of my father Deposition in my name . So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US $6, 700, 000.00 (Six million Seven Hundred USD), with security vault company with my name as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about the contents of the deposition as cash since my late father did not disclose the contents of the deposit to anybody,

however, I shall forward you with all the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the clearing of the fund and transfer it to your position for investment .As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university,when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. you can not call me on phone because i have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone i will arrange with some one who will give me a phone number in the camp. it is the Reverend priest Number here in the camp, call and tell him that you want to speak with me,he will sent for me because i am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred. try to check attached massage is my picture
Yours
mis kamah

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.28.3 with SMTP id f3cs433559rvj;
       Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:45:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.90.94.2 with SMTP id r2mr2903130agb.2.1217025935140;
       Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:45:35 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <kamah_60@yahoo.com>
Received: from n1d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n1d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.85])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id 11si10332219wrl.7.2008.07.25.15.45.33;
       Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:45:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of kamah_60@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.85 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.85;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of kamah_60@yahoo.com designates 76.13.13.85 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=kamah_60@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=kamah_60@yahoo.com
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Jul 2008 22:45:33 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.179] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Jul 2008 22:45:33 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp120.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Jul 2008 22:45:33 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 687093.59484.bm@omp120.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 54324 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Jul 2008 22:45:33 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ent-Type:Message-ID;
Fs3njXlggSM+ow=;
Received: from [196.207.195.207] by web59804.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:45:33 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:45:33 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: kamah_60@yahoo.com
Subject: God bless you
To: XXXXX <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <cdd7e9870807241234p1c8e812hf4afe71c566d02ce@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-330580439-1217025933=:51716"
Message-ID: <490352.51716.qm@web59804.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

--0-330580439-1217025933=:51716
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Februar 2011 um 01:07 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10115 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Kamah Romeo <kamah_60@yahoo.com> <lovekamah@yahoo.com> <ecofinancesnsenegal@mail.md> <goodlucas_20@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Juli 2008 um 14:17

Hello My Dear

I thank you for your kindest reply, it is my privilege to have you  and if only you will be honest with me in this matter.

It was like a dream coming true, when I received your letter today that you sincerely want to help me.  I am happy to know a man that is honest and sincere like you. You have changed my days and my life today.However, I wish to give you detail explanation on the letter that I sent to you.  I lost my Lovely Late Father, on Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2005, in his 83rd year, at the Abington Hospital in Abington, Pennsylvania.I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment that I'm receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away my entire late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and she have being seceding in taking some.

Mean while I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.  While I manage to make my way to Senegal suddenly became a refugee here in Senegal.

Thanks for the short letter and kind response; I am an undergraduate student at American Suffolk University back at Liberia before the death of my Late Father.

I have met the Bank Manager once and explained all the detail of my present situations and see if I can withdrawal some money from the account,  which is the only thing that may help me to sustain my life, and he advice me to look for a sincere foreigner partner who will assist me to handle this account for me and get the money transfer on his name. Because of my under age and my in ability to handle such amount of money that is why I run to your rescue,

But if you want me to meet you before the issue of the money I will do so,
if only you can help on my invitation letter and others Because I have no international passport at the present and other traveling document which will cost me some money, that is why I doesn�t want to border you of my coming to meet you first,  Not till after the transaction so that you will be able to send me some money to get the traveling document to meet you which I will need to have before making any move .I will also like to receive some more information about you.

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance In the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over the Huge amount of money in my possession. This money (US6.7 Million dollars) is deposited in a Firm some years ago by my father, he made me the sole beneficiary .

I am now asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner and in time To the claim and investment as well, because I have seen that you have The fear of God in you. I have made up my mind to offer you 10% of the total money while the remaining will go into a productive investment. I will advice you to keep this issue very confidential only with your self please,

As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to be well known to you,  if I am given the opportunity to do so. I would love it more if you can call me through this. phone number Griesgrämig+221-777-867-929 ) so that we can get to  know ourselves better. When you call,  please tell the Reverend Farther that you will like to peak Ms Kamah Romeo,  at female Hostel A3, Room 7.Don't forget that the name of the person that is in charge of the camp is Reverend Lucas.

I am beginning to build some kind of trust on you and after I have finish reading your last mail to me, I want to confide fully in you, it can only be achieved by constant communication which we have just started right now but I am pleading that you should assist me to develop phone conversation and constant E-mail because they don't allow us to make foreign calls in camp, but through the phone I have given you we can receive freely.

I want to be rest assure that your serious if only you will show your seriousness and a kind of sincerity to me by giving me your full contact as it's listed below to enable me be rest assured in you.

1. Full Names:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Occupation:
6. Phone number:
7. Country:

Note: that this issue is 100% genuine and risk free, please do not forget to get back to me with all i need  from you to enable us confide on each other gradually and next to  this mail will be the contact of the Firm were the money is being deposited by my late father in my name as a next of kings to it , attach is my picture for you Love & care from,
Kamah.

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2008 um 17:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Re: Kamah Romeo <kamah_60@yahoo.com> <lovekamah@yahoo.com> <ecofinancesnsenegal@mail.md> <goodlucas_20@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 26. Juli 2008 um 19:28

Zitat:
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  196.207.195.207
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  196.207.195.207

inetnum:        196.207.195.0 - 196.207.195.255
netname:        SONATELNET
descr:          Pool RC_Sud-Foire1
admin-c:        MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:         SBT7-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:      SMM-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         196.207.192.0 - 196.207.255.255

person:       Mody Ndiaye
address:      SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:      Sonatel
address:      Dakar
address:      Senegal
e-mail:       modyndiaye@sentoo.sn
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2008 um 17:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 26. Juli 2008 um 23:58

Irgendwie wird es aber langsam langweilig. Können die sich nicht mal was besseres einfallen lassen? 
So wie: komme von der Venus und habe mehr, als Du greifen kannst?

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2008 um 17:29 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Eddy_cat
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 01. August 2008 um 16:18

Hallo,

hab da einen weiteren Kontakt mit Kamah Romeo (bzw. Miss Kamah R. Horton) aus Afrika, Senegal, Dakar.
Sie hat sich veröffentlicht auf der Single-Seite ww.ro-mantik.de. Sie ist bis dato noch vertreten mit Nicknamen "kamah4u". Leider kann ich persönlich sehr wenig englisch - vielleicht kann mir jemand auf die Sprünge helfen. Irgendwie kommt mir das alles sehr "spanisch" vor. Bischen was kann ich mir schon zusammenreimen, aber 80% verstehe ich leider nicht,.

Hier ihre erste Kontaktaufnahme mit einer Nachricht auf der Seite ww.ro-mantik.de ::

Hello, I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am Kamah by name,No kid and never married.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (kamah_60@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself.Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest.
[hr]

Ich schrieb sie kurz an auf der genannten Email-Adr. bei yahoo. Bekam auch flugs eine Antwort
Also, die Kamah Romeo möchte mir gerne großzügigerweise 6,7 Millionen Dollar auf mein Konto überweisen. Wäre ja nett, mal richtig Kohle zu haben. Aber was steckt denn dahinter???? 
Wir haben gerademal 2 Emails gewechselt, und schon schenkt sie mir soviel Geld??????

Hier mal die komplette 2 Mails, die sie mir dann geschickt hat:

Email Nr. 1
=========

Betreff:         God bless you
     Von:       Kamah Romeo <kamah_60@yahoo.com>  
     An:       xxxxxxxxxxx@web.de
     Datum:       26.07.08 00:45:09 Uhr 

[spoiler]Received: from [76.13.13.85] (helo=n1d.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com)
by mx22.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.109 #226)
id 1KMW22-0007J2-00
for xxxxxxxxxx@web.de; Sat, 26 Jul 2008 00:45:02 +0200
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Jul 2008 22:45:02 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.169] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Jul 2008 22:45:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp110.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Jul 2008 22:45:02 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 143023.47763.bm@omp110.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 98336 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Jul 2008 22:45:02 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
nt-Type:Message-ID;
Elk1wCCFmukys=;
Received: from [196.207.195.207] by web59814.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:45:01 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: kamah_60@yahoo.com
Subject: God bless you
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx@web.de
In-Reply-To: <1218994833@web.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-11998065-1217025901=:95500"
Message-ID: <993589.95500.qm@web59814.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
Sender: kamah_60@yahoo.com
[hr][/spoiler]

Hello Dear,

Thanks for honoring my invitation from the site,How are you today ?,I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the Refugee camp. and after reading your mail to me i decided to let you no who I'm,I am Miss Kamah R. Horton 25 years old girl from Liberia, the daughter of Late Hon. Romeo Horton who was the founder and former president of Liberia's first indigenous bank, the Bank of Liberia (BOL). He was a dedicated public servant, rising from Assistant Economic Adviser to President W.V.S. Tubman to become the first Secretary of Commerce, Industry and Labor. ,

My father was died on Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2005, in his 83rd year, at the Abington Hospital in Abington, Pennsylvania. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment that I'm receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and she have being seceding in taking some.Mean while I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents that notified of my father Deposition in my name . So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US $6, 700, 000.00 (Six million Seven Hundred USD), with security vault company with my name as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about the contents of the deposition as cash since my late father did not disclose the contents of the deposit to anybody,

however, I shall forward you with all the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the clearing of the fund and transfer it to your position for investment .As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university,when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. you can not call me on phone because i have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone i will arrange with some one who will give me a phone number in the camp. it is the Reverend priest Number here in the camp, call and tell him that you want to speak with me,he will sent for me because i am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred. try to check attached massage is my picture
Yours
mis kamah

[hr]

Email Nr. 2
=========

Betreff:         THANKS
     Von:       Kamah Romeo <kamah_60@yahoo.com>  
     An:       xxxxxxxxxxx@web.de
     Datum:       26.07.08 23:30:57 Uhr 

Hello My Dear

I thank you for your kindest reply, it is my privilege to have you  and if only you will be honest with me in this matter.

It was like a dream coming true, when I received your letter today that you sincerely want to help me.  I am happy to know a man that is honest and sincere like you. You have changed my days and my life today.However, I wish to give you detail explanation on the letter that I sent to you.  I lost my Lovely Late Father, on Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2005, in his 83rd year, at the Abington Hospital in Abington, Pennsylvania.I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment that I'm receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away my entire late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and she have being seceding in taking some.

Mean while I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.  While I manage to make my way to Senegal suddenly became a refugee here in Senegal.

Thanks for the short letter and kind response; I am an undergraduate student at American Suffolk University back at Liberia before the death of my Late Father.

I have met the Bank Manager once and explained all the detail of my present situations and see if I can withdrawal some money from the account,  which is the only thing that may help me to sustain my life, and he advice me to look for a sincere foreigner partner who will assist me to handle this account for me and get the money transfer on his name. Because of my under age and my in ability to handle such amount of money that is why I run to your rescue,

But if you want me to meet you before the issue of the money I will do so,
if only you can help on my invitation letter and others Because I have no international passport at the present and other traveling document which will cost me some money, that is why I doesnï¿œt want to border you of my coming to meet you first,  Not till after the transaction so that you will be able to send me some money to get the traveling document to meet you which I will need to have before making any move .I will also like to receive some more information about you.

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance In the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over the Huge amount of money in my possession. This money (US6.7 Million dollars) is deposited in a Firm some years ago by my father, he made me the sole beneficiary .

I am now asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner and in time To the claim and investment as well, because I have seen that you have The fear of God in you. I have made up my mind to offer you 10% of the total money while the remaining will go into a productive investment. I will advice you to keep this issue very confidential only with your self please,

As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to be well known to you,  if I am given the opportunity to do so. I would love it more if you can call me through this. phone number :(+221-777-867-929 ) so that we can get to  know ourselves better. When you call,  please tell the Reverend Farther that you will like to peak Ms Kamah Romeo,  at female Hostel A3, Room 7.Don't forget that the name of the person that is in charge of the camp is Reverend Lucas.

I am beginning to build some kind of trust on you and after I have finish reading your last mail to me, I want to confide fully in you, it can only be achieved by constant communication which we have just started right now but I am pleading that you should assist me to develop phone conversation and constant E-mail because they don't allow us to make foreign calls in camp, but through the phone I have given you we can receive freely.

I want to be rest assure that your serious if only you will show your seriousness and a kind of sincerity to me by giving me your full contact as it's listed below to enable me be rest assured in you.

1. Full Names:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Occupation:
6. Phone number:
7. Country:

Note: that this issue is 100% genuine and risk free, please do not forget to get back to me with all i need  from you to enable us confide on each other gradually and next to  this mail will be the contact of the Firm were the money is being deposited by my late father in my name as a next of kings to it , attach is my picture for you Love & care from,
Kamah.
[hr]

Also, sie kommt ziemlich schnell zur Sache und will gleich alle meine Daten haben. Was steckt wohl dahinter?
Da ich wirklich sehr wenig englisch kann, habe ich auf ihr letztes Mail geantwortet, daß es mir leid tut, ich könnte nur auf deutsch kommunizieren. Vielleicht hat sie das traurig gestimmt -die Arme-, auf jeden Fall bekam ich seit einer Woche keine Antwort mehr. Sollte doch noch Antwort kommen, so stelle ich die noch hier ein. 
Als Anlage noch 2 Fotos von ihr.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Dezember 2009 um 19:54 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #5 - 02. August 2008 um 10:40

Zitat:
whois.afrinic.net]
% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '196.207.248.192 - 196.207.248.255'

inetnum:      196.207.248.192 - 196.207.248.255
netname:      ADSL-REGIONS
descr:        Pool ADSL DSLAM Rufisque extension
admin-c:      SBT7-AFRINIC
tech-c:       MN1281-AFRINIC
tech-c:       SBT7-AFRINIC
mnt-by:       SMM-MNT
mnt-lower:    SMM-MNT
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         196.207.248.0 - 196.207.248.255

person:       Seydou Bocar THIAM
address:      SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
address:      Direction des Reseaux
address:      6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
address:      BP 69 Dakar
address:      SENEGAL
phone:        +221 839 23 39
fax-no:       +221 839 22 36
e-mail:       xxxx@xxxx.xxxx
nic-hdl:      SBT7-AFRINIC
remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source:       AFRINIC # Filtered

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2008 um 17:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 17. Oktober 2008 um 23:51

Oh sie hat eine neue E-Mail  Smiley gut für uns.Sie schreibt mir in meine Box Quelltext habe ich noch nicht.Ein Photo ist in ihrem Profile das zweite von oben.

Ihr Profile

27 year old, woman from Australia

Hello Dear,

How are you today ?,My name is Kamah ,I'm 5.7 fight,fair in completion
,i saw your profile today and after going true of it i was moved by the quality
of human i found in your profile,and i became instant interested in knowing you
the more,but i will like you to no that distance ,age or color dose not matter
but what maters is love and understanding and being honest to each other. i will
like you contact me true my direct mailing address so that i will give you my
picture and tell you more about me.( lovekamah@yahoo.com )i have SOMETHING
VERY IMPORTANT to tell you.Good to hear from you,
lovekamah@yahoo.com
Yours dream love.
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2008 um 17:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 19. Oktober 2008 um 15:42

Immer noch die gleiche Geschichte von ihr.

Hello Dear,

Yours
mis kamah

Photo wie oben Quelltext immer noch Sonatel Senegal
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2008 um 17:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 26. Oktober 2008 um 20:01

Heute eine Antwort bekommen von ihr die gleiche Mail wie oben am Anfang.Das einzige gute daran es waren neue Bilder dabei.

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Februar 2011 um 01:07 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 30. Oktober 2008 um 19:45

Mit IBAN Nummer die werden immer dreister.

Hello Dear,

Thank you for your mail , Here in Senegal is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this , once the the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to my face intention is to have a good future, and a good living,and  i will never disappoint you when i come over to your place,

Honey I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank through their site.

Ecofinancesn
Addressee 8, avenue Lpold Sr Senghor - BP 9095 - Dakar
Dakar , Senegal 00221
Phone: (+221) 76 489-06 - 79
Fax: (+221) 33 820 21 62
Email: ecofinancesnsenegal@mail.md

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank.God bless you,  Please Call the Bank, When you get them on the line, you can tell them that you are calling behalf of the  account information below,

Account Name / Hon: Romeo Horton
Sort Code: 40-48-78
Account No: 51600101
Swift Code: NDEAGB2L
IBAN No: GB91NDEA40487851600101,

Please tell the officer in charge that you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund ok, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them ok, get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening my prayer is for God to grant me my pussuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safty and security.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before anyother thing will be done.Go ahead and call them.Expecting to hear from you the responce from the bank soon. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers, love you and i cant wait to meet you face to face
God bless you,

Regard

Kamah
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2008 um 17:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 03. November 2008 um 14:50

Immer noch keine Reaktion von ihr sie versucht mir immer das gleiche zu senden wenigstens bekommen wir so ihre Bilder.

Hello Dear,

Thank you for your mail , Here in Senegal is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this , once the the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to my face intention is to have a good future, and a good living,and  i will never disappoint you when i come over to your place,

Honey I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank through their site.

Ecofinancesn
Addressee 8, avenue Lpold Sr Senghor - BP 9095 - Dakar
Dakar , Senegal 00221
Phone: (+221) 76 489-06 - 79
Fax: (+221) 33 820 21 62
Email: ecofinancesnsenegal@mail.md

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank.God bless you,  Please Call the Bank, When you get them on the line, you can tell them that you are calling behalf of the  account information below,

Account Name / Hon: Romeo Horton
Sort Code: 40-48-78
Account No: 51600101
Swift Code: NDEAGB2L
IBAN No: GB91NDEA40487851600101,

Please tell the officer in charge that you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund ok, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them ok, get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening my prayer is for God to grant me my pussuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safty and security.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before anyother thing will be done.Go ahead and call them.Expecting to hear from you the responce from the bank soon. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers, love you and i cant wait to meet you face to face
God bless you,

Regard

Kamah

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Februar 2011 um 01:08 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 22. November 2008 um 17:02

Immer noch das gleiche  Smiley von ihr.

Hello my dear,

i wish to thank you for your past effort which you were about to render to me doring my days in the camp. I was moved by the spirit of God to compasete you

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada so am  Presently in Canada Now,

Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev. Priest man used to be a Good man to me when i was in Dakar, her name is  rev lucas martin and he email address is as follows (goodlucas_20@yahoo.com) this.is the rev lucas martin phone number (+221-77-809-71-88)

Ask rev lucas martin to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00USD which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with rev lucas martin and instruct with he where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to rev lucas martin on your behalf to receive that money.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly
.kamah
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. November 2008 um 17:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Kamah Romeo <kamah_60@yahoo.com> <lovekamah@yahoo.com> <ecofinancesnsenegal@mail.md> <goodlucas_20@yahoo.com>
Antwort #12 - 24. November 2008 um 15:58

Jetzt kann ich Dir verraten, wie es weitergeht.  Die gute Dame wird in Erfahrung bringen, dass die Sendung des Schecks mit TNT 500 Teuros kostet, die sie natürlich vorher von Dir haben will.
Du kannst ihr dann zurückschreiben, dass TNT auch die Möglichkeit der Abholung des Schecks anbietet und das ist von Deutschland aus deutlich billiger!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema