Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Cynthia / Juliet <cynthia_x03@yahoo.com> <cynthia_x01@yahoo.com> <juliet_x001@yahoo.com> <queen_x001@yahoo.com> <bankofafrica.sen@inmail24.com> <h.suleman@voila.fr> <h.suleman@hotmail.fr> (Gelesen: 8843 mal)

Uli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Cynthia / Juliet <cynthia_x03@yahoo.com> <cynthia_x01@yahoo.com> <juliet_x001@yahoo.com> <queen_x001@yahoo.com> <bankofafrica.sen@inmail24.com> <h.suleman@voila.fr> <h.suleman@hotmail.fr>
24. Juli 2008 um 16:09

Cynthia <cynthia_x03@yahoo.com> <cynthia_x01@yahoo.com>

Dass die alle ihr Geld loswerden wollen. Ich bin ja richtig erstaunt! Zwinkernd
Ihr Brief (blieb im Spamfilter hängen):

HELLO MY DEAR

Thanks for the mail you sent to me ,I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Cynthia Fred Camara, 25 years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Fred Camara the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.

Concerning my like and dislike,am simple minded person, easy going person, submissive, loyal, honest,caring,lovely, understandable,faithful, sincere,trustworthy,etc, i love playing handball, swimming,i enjoy gospel song, watching movies,etc, i hate gossiping, lieing, disrespect,cheating,stealing, pride.etc I am compelled to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother.

She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father¢s File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$7.5million in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my ist year in the university,reading estate management when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.

Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over ,

once the fund has been transfered.

Yours Sincerely,

Cynthia

Spoiler für Quelltext:
From - Thu Jul 24 14:39:37 2008
X-Account-Key: account7
X-UIDL: 90
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Received: from [67.195.9.84] (helo=n1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com)
     by mx28.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.109 #226)
     id 1KLann-0007R3-00
     for xxxxxx@web.de; Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:38:31 +0200
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by n1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2008 09:38:28 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.111] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2008 09:38:28 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2008 09:38:28 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 466678.44266.bm@omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 35799 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Jul 2008 09:38:28 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
Message-ID;
E95hYD4NMrqOds=;
Received: from [78.129.139.90] by web110011.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 23 Jul 2008 02:38:27 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 02:38:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: NICE  TO  MEET  YOU  MY  DEAR
To: xxxxxx <xxxxxx@web.de>
In-Reply-To: <48863F6A.8080904@web.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-121740920-1216805907=:35131"
Message-ID: <220143.35131.qm@web110011.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Sender: cynthia_x03@yahoo.com
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 8.0.0.42; AVE: 8.1.1.11; VDF: 7.0.5.159)

Code
Alles auswählen
IP: 78.129.139.90
IPv4-adress:  78.129.139.90
inetnum:    78.129.139.0 - 78.129.139.255
netname:    EUKHOST-14
descr:    EUKHOST_Ltd
address:    EUKHOST Ltd
address:    24 Clarence Street
address:    Bowburn,
address:    Durham,
address:    DH6 5BB
address:    England, UK 

EUKHOST Ltd ist ein englischer Webhoster. VPN-Verbindung!!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2010 um 18:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Cynthia / Juliet <cynthia_x03@yahoo.com> <cynthia_x01@yahoo.com> <juliet_x001@yahoo.com> <queen_x001@yahoo.com> <bankofafrica.sen@inmail24.com> <h.suleman@voila.fr> <h.suleman@hotmail.fr>
Antwort #1 - 24. Juli 2008 um 16:22

Bei den Bildern von ihr wird zwar das Entstehungsdatum 1.6.2001 angegeben. Da aber beide Bilder gleiche Aufnahmezeit haben (0:00 Uhr), 
gehe ich davon aus, dass bei der Sanyo SX212 die Datumsanzeige defekt ist. 
Bei meiner Schnellsuche bin ich allerdings auch nicht bei dem Kameramodell fündig geworden! 
Ich nehme an, dass diese Kamera schon lange nicht mehr im Handel ist.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2010 um 18:42 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Cynthia / Juliet <cynthia_x03@yahoo.com> <cynthia_x01@yahoo.com> <juliet_x001@yahoo.com> <queen_x001@yahoo.com> <bankofafrica.sen@inmail24.com> <h.suleman@voila.fr> <h.suleman@hotmail.fr>
Antwort #2 - 25. Juli 2008 um 20:23

Ihr neuer Brief. Die kommen sehr schnell zur Sache. Da muss man ja schon besonders gierig sein, um darauf hereinzufallen.

HELLO MY DEAR

How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.

As for me i am fine here with all hope to meet you immediately after the transfer of my late fathers money to your position in your country for a better life.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace)

My dear i know you may not have a lot of chance but please make out to chance to help me because i am suffring so much in this place.As you said in your mail,you know what staying in a refugee camp means where there is no food and good water.Please just help me out of this refugee camp our God we serve togather will bless you and enrich you as you like.

I fasted and prayed when i got your contact from a dating site before it was revealed to me that you are the right person to assist me in this transfer.

Incase you want to speak with me on phone you can call me any time between 10am to 6pm at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at the moment with this number ( +221-77-247-7803 or 00221-77-247-7803.)

Thank God for the life of Rev Samuel, the pastor of the church located in the camp where i recieve and send emails to you. He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in senegal in taking care of refugees.

When you call ,tell him that you want to speak with Cynthia Camara that Stays in female hostel,block 13,room 22 so that he will send for me from the females hostel to come and speak with you .

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed a direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugees all over the world states.

I have the account number of my late father including his death certificate,i will also give you the authorisation letter, so that the bank will know that iam the one authorise you to stand on my behalf,dear everything concernig this transaction is clear. , i have the proves for the existence of this account.

It is due to the trust and love i have on you that made me to disclose this matter with you, beliving that i am safe in your hand, no body knows what i have and where i am, please im asking you for my safety and security keep it very private and secret, i know that God will see us through.

Once i get you well my dear, i will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will contact them , i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.

I NEED YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
YOUR AGE
YOUR HOUSE AND OFFICE ADDRESSE
AND THE POSITION YOU ARE HOLDING IN YOUR OFFICE

Please darling write me immediatly you receive this email because i am suffering so much in this refugee camp and i thank God for providing somebody like you and i believe God will reward you abundantly.

I Look forward in hearing from you soon.
Sincerely Yours,

Cynthia camara

Quelltext ist unverändert.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2010 um 18:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 27. Juli 2008 um 22:36

Langsam wird die Geschichte langweilig. Dass denen nichts Besseres einfällt. 
Zwei Briefe auf einmal, dabei kam ein "Möchtegerndokument" mit, leider sonst aber kein Bildchen!
Am Quelltext keine Änderung!

Brief 1:

My Darling,

How is your health?,which is the most important thing in life,i hope you are healthy,how about your work?,i hope you are progressing well.

Sweet heart, thank you for your email to me, am so glad to read from you and also to know that you cares so much about me and my dying situation touches your heart.

Dear i understand all your said,but the problem am having now as my statues as a refugee,i don't have access to photographer here in a refugee camp, the photos that i sent to you, i snapped it the period of the assistant pastor was ordained,so it was a kind of celebration that brings a lot of people together,but i will send you my late father's statement account which attach below.

Darling i would suggest that you allow the money to enter into your account or you open the account in my name but the most important thing now is for you to contact my late father's bank and know there protocols so that we can know exactly were to start.

Dear i know it is within your heart that you want to help me, please don't involve any other person,like i told you in previous mail i don't want any other person to know about this,for my security and the safety of our money untill i come over to meet you.

I love you and i hope to hear from you soon.

Love always,
Cynthia.

Brief 2:

Dearest Love,

Thanks for your response , i actually took a step forward this afternoon by informing my late father's bank through emailing them about my decision to nominate you as my foreign representative to whose care this fund should be released and transferred on my behalf.I have my father's Death certificate, i shall forward them to you if the bank requests for them from you, please be assured that nothing is going to put you into trouble because i have my right to claim my late father's assets.

All you need to do is to either call the bank on phone or you send an email requesting for claims, closure and transfer of the fund on my behalf to your account. Tell them by email that you write to know their requirements to enable you claim my father's asset that is in their custody on my behalf. It is their duty to let you know their procedures.

Here are the contact information of the bank which I feel you might need. In order for us to proceed now, please contact the bank either by phone or through e-mail to find out their protocols. When you contact them, these are the information you have to give them to identify me. Please if you need any information more, just ask for it so as to move this process fast enough. The name of the bank and contacts are stated as below:

Bank Of Africa Senegal(BOASE)
39,Av.Leopold Sedar Senghor,
Dakar Senegal. West Africa.
Email:bankofafrica.sen@inmail24.com
Direct Email:h.suleman@voila.fr
Direct Email;h.suleman@hotmail.fr
Contact person: Mr Hassan Suleman
Direct Tel:00-221-76-345-2873

Information about my late father & his account details are as follows.

Name of depositor Durchgedrehtr Fred Camara
Nationality : Liberia
Account number: 97110045910
Amount deposited : USD7.5M
Next of kin : Ms Cynthia Fred Camara

Please make sure you did not omit any of this information so that the bank will not stand on the ground to deny you access to the claims, I'm getting sick and tied of living in this poor condition over here, I am finding it difficult to pay my hospital bills and I can't ask the Rev.father for financial assistance all the time.

I'm not permited to move freely over here because i did not have the permit papers to do so, this is another reasons why I decided to appoint you to represent me as my family friend. Inform me as soon as you contact the bank, I hope to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and God bless you for this efforts..

Yours truly
Ms Cynthia Fred Camara. 

Und wieder so eine Armutsbank, die keine eigenen Mailadressen an ihre Mitarbeiter vergibt weinend
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2010 um 18:11 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 27. Juli 2008 um 22:44

Das sogenannte Dokument ist am 20.6.2008 eingescannt worden. Lustig ist der rote "Stempel", in den die Telefonnummer der Bank nicht herein passt. 
Aber vielleicht deuten die Punkte noch an, dass da noch weitere Ziffern fehlen. Eigentlich wird mir die Geschichte langsam zu langweilig. 
Aber ich werde doch noch versuchen, einen Pass zu bekommen. Ich hoffe, dass mein Standardtext da unten noch nicht allgemein bekannt ist!

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2010 um 18:13 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 28. Juli 2008 um 22:49

Und wieder ein Erfolg in Sachen UN-ID-Card! Dieser kommt aus anderer Fälscherwerkstatt, als von den anderen beiden. 
Der Stempel passt zu den anderen Dokumenten von Cynthia. Was müssen die sich für Mühe gegeben haben, den Stempel zu malen 
(und ist doch nicht wirklich symetrisch! 
Noch besser kommt aber die handgeschriebene Erlaubnis, ein Konto für sie zu eröffnen!

Doch nun erst ihr Brief:

My Sweet heart,

How is your health?,i hope you are wonderfully OK.For me am still battling with life,hoping for you to save me out of the cold hands of death.

My dear i have being able to write the letter for the opening of the account on my behalf and also my refugee id card which i attach below.

Darling please another thing that is most important is for you to contact the Bank Of Africa Senegal and hear from them and know exactly what they will say concerning the transfer of my late father's money since they are the one to makes the transfer.

Sweet heart please i really need your help,life has not being treating well in this prison called refugee camp,help me out my darling.

I hope to hear from you soon with the news from the bank.

Love always,
Cynthia.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
From - Mon Jul 28 21:26:55 2008
X-Account-Key: account7
X-UIDL: 110
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Received: from [67.195.9.109] (helo=omp113.mail.gq1.yahoo.com)
     by mx35.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.109 #226)
     id 1KNTWd-0001U9-00
     for xxxxx@web.de; Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:16:35 +0200
Received: (qmail 81800 invoked by uid 1000); 28 Jul 2008 14:16:34 -0000
Received: (qmail 98361 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Jul 2008 14:16:34 -0000
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
Message-ID;
4zMIilpfGh5f7U=;
Received: from [124.217.230.221] by web110007.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:16:33 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Love From Cynthia
To: xxxxx <xxxxx@web.de>
In-Reply-To: <488CE0A4.9060609@web.de>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-647300623-1217254593=:98305"
Message-ID: <262879.98305.qm@web110007.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Sender: cynthia_x03@yahoo.com
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 8.0.0.42; AVE: 8.1.1.12; VDF: 7.0.5.182)

Kommt jetzt aus Singapur:

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  124.217.230.221
whois.nic.mil [0] Undefined error: 0

inetnum:  124.217.224.0 - 124.217.255.255
netname:  PIRADIUS-NET
descr:    PIRADIUS NET
address:  PIRADIUS NET
address:  14 Robinson Road #13-00
address:  Far East Finance Building
address:  Singapore 048545
mnt-by:   MAINT-MY-PIRADIUS 

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2010 um 18:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #6 - 28. Juli 2008 um 23:00

Uli schrieb on 28. Juli 2008 um 22:49:
Noch besser kommt aber die handgeschriebene Erlaubnis, ein Konto für sie zu eröffnen!

Fragt sich nur, welche Bank das auch macht so ohne Personalausweis.
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. September 2008 um 21:41 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 28. Juli 2008 um 23:05

Zitat:
Uli schrieb on 28. Juli 2008 um 22:49:

Fragt sich nur, welche Bank das auch macht so ohne Personalausweis.

Du musst denen nur weißmachen, dass so eine ID-Karte auch gültig ist. Für Pässe wollten die ja Geld, weil ja alle verloren gegangen sind. 
Aber diese ID-Karten sollte es kostenlos geben! Damit haben wir zwar keine Pässe, aber trotzdem etwas zu Lachen! Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2010 um 18:18 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 29. Juli 2008 um 16:07

Ihr wohl letzter Brief, denn ich habe keine Lust mehr. Sie schickt ja keine netten Fotos mehr! Ärgerlich

MY DARLING,

YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL MAN,GOD WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL REWARD YOUR FOR YOUR CARES AND YOUR KIND GESTURE.

I DON'T KNOW HOW MY LIFE WOULD HAVE BEING WITHOUT YOU,I THANK GOD FOR BRINGING YOU INTO MY LIFE.

DARLING AM WAITING TO RECEIVE A WONDERFUL NEWS FROM THE BANKS.

I LOVE YOU.

CYNTHIA

Meine "wundervolle" Nachricht von der Bank:

Oh Darling,

there's something wrong. I faxed the documents to the Bank of Afrika, BP 1992, 4 Ave. Leopold Sedar Seghor, Dakar, , Senegal. And short time later I received a telephonecall from the Bank. They told me, the Statement of Account is a falsification! They asked me to send your mails for investigation. They told me,they can find out, from where the mails were sent!

My Darling, what has happened there? Who has deceived you? Please ask your Revb. Samuel or better call the police to help you to find the money. Can it be one person of the bank or a laywer who has stolen your money?

I'm sorry for the bad news. The people from the bank asked me not to inform you! But I think it should be better, that you will know what's on. So you can start the investigation for your money. I think the church of Rev. Samuel will be a help for you!

Mal schauen, ob sie noch schreibt!

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2010 um 18:19 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

charly
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 29. Juli 2008 um 18:32

Uli schrieb on 29. Juli 2008 um 16:07:
Who has deceived you? Please ask your Revb. Samuel or better call the police to help you to find the money

köstlich!
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. September 2008 um 21:42 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 22. September 2008 um 14:30

Liebste im Herzen 

Vielen Dank, dass Sie die E-Mail an mich, ich werde wirklich gern haben ein gutes Verhältnis mit Ihnen, und ich habe einen besonderen Grund, warum ich beschlossen, mit Ihnen in Verbindung. 

Ich habe mich entschieden, um Kontakt mit Ihnen wegen der Dringlichkeit der meine Situation hier und nach dem Lesen Ihres Profils, ich bin Miss Cynthia Fred Camara, 25 Jahre alt Mädchen aus Liberia, die einzige Tochter von Late Fred Camara der stellvertretende Minister für Nationale Sicherheit unter der Leitung von Präsident Charles Taylor, der jetzt im Exil, nachdem viele unschuldige Seele wurden getötet, Mein Vater getötet wurde von der Regierung von Charles Taylor, er vorwerfen, mein Vater der Staatsstreich versucht. 

Was und wie meine Abneigung, bin einfach denkende Person, easy going Person, Devot, treu, ehrlich, fürsorglich, liebevoll, verständlich, treu, aufrichtig, vertrauenswürdig, etc, i love playing Handball, Schwimmen, i genießen Gospel Songs, Filme, etc, ich hasse Traschen, Lügen, Respektlosigkeit, Betrug, Diebstahl, pride.etc 

Ich bin gezwungen, um Kontakt mit Ihnen wegen der Misshandlung Ich erhalte von meiner Mutter Schritt. Sie geplant zum Mitnehmen alle meine späten Vaters Treasury und Eigenschaften von mir seit dem unerwarteten Tod von meinem geliebten Vater. 

Inzwischen wollte ich die Flucht nach Europa, sondern sie sich verstecken meine internationalen Pass-und anderen wertvollen Dokumente. Zum Glück sie nicht entdecken, wo ich mein Vater gehalten, die Datei enthält wichtige Dokumente. 

Also habe ich beschlossen zu laufen, um die Flüchtlingslager, wo ich bin derzeit um Asyl im Rahmen der Vereinten Nationen Hohe Kommission für die Flüchtlings-hierin Dakar, der Republik Senegal. Ich möchte mit Ihnen persönlich für eine langfristige Geschäftsbeziehung Hilfe und Investitionen in Ihrem Land. 

Mein Vater gesegnet Speicher hinterlegt die Summe von US $ 7.500, 000,00 (7.5million USD) in einer Bank mit meinem Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen. Aber ich übermitteln Sie mit den erforderlichen Unterlagen auf Bestätigung Ihrer Annahme, die mir für den Transfer und die Investitionen des Fonds. 

Wie Sie helfen mir in eine Investition, und ich werde wie um mein Studium, da war ich in meinem ersten Jahr in der Universität, Lesung Estate Management, wenn die Krise begonnen. 

Es ist meine Absicht, kompensieren Sie mit 5% der gesamten Geld für Ihre Dienste und der Restbetrag wird meine Investitionskapital. Dies ist der Grund, warum ich beschlossen, mit Ihnen in Verbindung. Bitte alle Mitteilungen sollten durch diese E-Mail-Adresse nur für vertrauliche Zwecke. 

Sobald ich Ihre positive Reaktion zeigt Ihr Interesse werde ich die Dinge sofort in die Tat umzusetzen. 

Im Lichte der oben genannten, werde ich dankbar für eine dringende Nachricht, die angibt, Ihre Fähigkeit und Bereitschaft, mit dieser Transaktion aufrichtig. 

In Erwartung Ihrer dringenden und positive Resonanz. Bitte bewahren Sie diese nur für sich selbst wenden Sie sich bitte bitte ich Sie nicht offen zu legen, bis ich es kommen, wenn die Fonds übertragen wurde. 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen 
Cynthia Fred Camara

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-path: <cynthia_x01@yahoo.com>
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:17:55 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.12] (helo=2.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox72.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.69 #12)
     id 1KhkMR-0001wW-S8
     for xxxxxxx@01019freenet.de; Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:17:53 +0200
Received: from n1a.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com ([76.13.13.64]:22817)
     by 2.mx.freenet.de with smtp (port 25) (Exim 4.69 #65)
     id 1KhkMP-0001fq-TJ
     for xxxxxxxx@freenet.de; Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:17:51 +0200
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Sep 2008 12:17:49 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.172] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Sep 2008 12:17:48 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp113.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Sep 2008 12:17:48 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 739892.43243.bm@omp113.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 69862 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Sep 2008 12:17:48 -0000
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
ontent-Type:Message-ID;
v4alqnJgFptiSU=;
X-YMail-OSG: pZVqA2z.zDkK9HEk
Received: from [41.208.164.196] by web63303.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Sep 2008 05:17:48 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218.2
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 05:17:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: NICE  TO  MEET  YOU  MY  DEAR
To: xxxxxxxxx@freenet.de
In-Reply-To: <E1Kh9a9-0000u7-EV@www11.emo.freenet-rz.de>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-735793904-1222085868=:69740"
Message-ID: <493658.69740.qm@web63303.mail.re1.yahoo.com>
X-Warning: yahoo.com is listed at postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
X-Warning: yahoo.com is listed at abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@01019freenet.de
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx@freenet.de
Envelope-to: xxxxxxxxxxx@freenet.de
X-purgate-ID: 149285::080922141751-1D33DAE0-026E0F8D/0-0/0-1
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx@01019freenet.de

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2010 um 18:48 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Quelltext in Spoiler 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 22. September 2008 um 14:31

Die Mail kommt aus dem Senegal!!
Wer möchte darf ihr gerne weiter schreiben, ich stehe überhaupt nicht auf die, da geht mir der Gaul durch Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.208.164.196
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.208.164.196
inetnum:	  41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255
org:		ORG-SNDT1-AFRINIC
netname:	  SN-SONATEL-20060614
descr:	    Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
org-name:     Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
org-type:     LIR
address:	Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
		  6 Rue Wagane
		  Diouf
		  BP 69 Dakar
		  Senegal 

Zitat:
from [41.208.164.196] by web63303.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2010 um 18:22 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #12 - 22. September 2008 um 21:28

Das sind auch zwei unterschiedliche Frauen.
Für wie blöd die uns doch halten.

Mir ist gerade aufgefallan, wir haben die schon. Das Bild kam mir so bekannt vor.
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. September 2008 um 21:44 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

VB-Micha
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 15. Oktober 2008 um 12:36

Smiley

Juliet <juliet_x001@yahoo.com> <queen_x001@yahoo.com>

Ein hallöchen an alle im Forum,
ich bin mir nicht sicher ob es hierbei um Geldwäsche geht. 
Ich habe nur ein Teil von dem Inhalt der Email mit rein gepostet, damit ihr seht worum es geht. 
Den Reste poste ich wenn sich mein Verdacht bestätigen wird. 
Seid so nett und versucht über den Quelltext und das Bild etwas zu erfahren. Ihr seid ja Profis in den Sachen.
Vielen Dank
VB-Micha

Spoiler:
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Z3TmmkSEdPt3Mi6GgUSv7yYKHQgGfDe+2wCW4LegkYQav29Pp7Mm4E=
Received: from n30.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([68.142.207.49]) by bay0-mc10-f23.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
      Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:40:53 -0700
Received: from [209.191.108.97] by n30.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Oct 2008 15:40:52 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.254] by t4.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Oct 2008 15:40:52 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp415.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Oct 2008 15:40:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 556010.25582.bm@omp415.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 67584 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Oct 2008 15:40:51 -0000
 s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
Message-ID;
+iBcs7xvIGAR8A=;
Received: from [41.208.163.10] by web46410.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:40:51 PDT
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:40:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Liebste im Herzen,
To: "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
In-Reply-To: <BLU136-DS339710F0EBCAB6069A870D4360@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-84350978-1223998851=:58095"
Message-ID: <759136.58095.qm@web46410.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
Return-Path: juliet_x001@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Oct 2008 15:40:53.0808 (UTC) FILETIME=[3E1C7B00:01C92E13]

Liebste im Herzen, 

Vielen Dank, dass Sie die E-Mail an mich, ich werde wirklich gern haben ein gutes Verhältnis mit Ihnen, und ich habe einen besonderen Grund, warum ich beschlossen, mit Ihnen in Verbindung. 
Es ist meine Absicht, kompensieren Sie mit 5% der gesamten Geld für Ihre Dienste und der Restbetrag wird meine Investitionskapital. Dies ist der Grund, warum ich beschlossen, mit Ihnen in Verbindung. Bitte alle Mitteilungen sollten durch diese E-Mail-Adresse nur für vertrauliche Zwecke. 

Sobald ich Ihre positive Reaktion zeigt Ihr Interesse werde ich die Dinge sofort in die Tat umzusetzen. Im Lichte der oben genannten, werde ich dankbar für eine dringende Nachricht, die angibt, Ihre Fähigkeit und Bereitschaft, mit dieser Transaktion aufrichtig. 

In Erwartung Ihrer dringenden und positive Resonanz. Bitte bewahren Sie diese nur für sich selbst wenden Sie sich bitte bitte ich Sie nicht offen zu legen, bis ich es kommen, wenn die Fonds übertragen wurde.
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2010 um 18:48 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 15. Oktober 2008 um 12:42

Zitat:
ich bin mir nicht sicher ob es hierbei um Geldwäsche geht.

du kannst als erstes mal von 100 % Scam ausgehen

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  41.208.163.10
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.208.163.10
inetnum:	  41.208.128.0 - 41.208.191.255
org:		ORG-SNDT1-AFRINIC
netname:	  SN-SONATEL-20060614
descr:	    Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. März 2010 um 19:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert