Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Patricia  Lenon  <lenon.patricia@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3493 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Patricia  Lenon  <lenon.patricia@yahoo.com>
04. Juli 2008 um 23:09

Sie schreibt ja so richtig harmlos am Anfang doch bei ihrer zweiten Mail kommt eine alt bekannte Geschichte.

Hello XXXXX
how are u doing,my name is PATRICIA LENON, i am very happy you are the first member that talk to me when i sent my interest in you and am so much happy to hear back from you...life is good and it is okay and fine..how is life treating you overthere ?Yes am originated from finland but right now am in Africa for some important issue, i  am willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and  love  me as wife. i am coming back home or to you by next week maybe we can arrange in meeting  when i come down and may i start to know you from here please?well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for the same man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please not to teaseI am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what age, age is just a number I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with.I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots of rive. I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving ladyI need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady. I want to explore the world and do new things when I come home. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches. I like to party and have fun. I don't want no more drama in my life I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk. I'm a real lady looking for a real man, i love to be with my loved ones all alone and be with her for the rest of my life i love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes i was born and brought up infinland vampula, my father was a  succesful business man he was a contractor, i went to the  University  spent like 5 years am an auditor in my fathers company there and after that i begin to work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts whereever he is awarded. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage one day and i will be willing to relocate to a secure foundation and loving man for life, age is nothing to me, what  is loving, caring and open minded.i think we will need to learn about each other more and more before we can do anything i will love u to e-maill me  tell me 
more about you.
patricia cares

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.142.49.17 with SMTP id w17cs102128wfw;
       Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:55:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.205.1 with SMTP id c1mr1614368wag.56.1215118549984;
       Thu, 03 Jul 2008 13:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <lenon.patricia@yahoo.com>
Received: from n74c.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n74c.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.45.73])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id b8si829436rvf.9.2008.07.03.13.55.18;
       Thu, 03 Jul 2008 13:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lenon.patricia@yahoo.com designates 98.136.45.73 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.45.73;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lenon.patricia@yahoo.com designates 98.136.45.73 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lenon.patricia@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=lenon.patricia@yahoo.com
Received: from [216.252.122.216] by n74.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jul 2008 20:54:49 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.158] by t1.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jul 2008 20:54:49 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp406.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jul 2008 20:54:49 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 757353.13677.bm@omp406.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 38127 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Jul 2008 20:54:49 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  nt-Type:Message-ID;
  syDqHnu/Ks0fg=;
Received: from [76.19.42.59] by web46103.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 03 Jul 2008 13:54:49 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.199
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:54:49 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: lenon.patricia@yahoo.com
Subject: here is little about me and i like your pics so much
To: XXXXX <XXXXXX@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <875579190807031157y2dd19b39l3945281d2e3a96dc@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-130456583-1215118489=:37034"
Message-ID: <445554.37034.qm@web46103.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>

--0-130456583-1215118489=:37034
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2012 um 15:42 von Uli » 
Grund: afr20520 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Patricia  Lenon  <lenon.patricia@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. Juli 2008 um 23:11

Hier ihre zweite Mail mit einer alten Geschichte.

Hello,XXXX
       i am single never married and i have no kids, and this what i came to do in nigeria Well i've heard you all and i will like to explain myself clearly to you before we can move on, I've  been having a problem with my Dad who i live with but right now due to our differences, i have left the country after the death of my Mom in finland. MY Dad works with Oil Contractors in Utah and Africa include some parts of the Asian and US. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts whereever he is awarded. My first boy friend, Lance Adam, absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in Salt Lake,US. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USdollars, this brought the first brokeup between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this. 
Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave finland to meet a friend in Abeokuta in west africa whom i have meet during our stay there for a contract with N.N.P.C. I left because my dad have been treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets, and i felt no where to go than to leave finland Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enuogh money to run myself when I get to you i want to come over to your end and stay with you for main time, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely danger for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance.
How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract renumeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, but I'm hiding up from the girl I stayed with here in Abeokuta, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money 2.7million$), so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to you because i'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee. So, I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only15% of the money in the box to you. Every arrangement for the delivery is kind a perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you. Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes. And once the box gets, I will be there with you, then we can open the box together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival. Like I said, I will pay for your rent and fulfil my 15% promise of the money to you. I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you inperson. 
Thanks.
Patricia
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Juli 2008 um 20:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #2 - 04. Juli 2008 um 23:56

Zitat:
IPv4-adress:  76.19.42.59
addr-out:   c-76-19-42-59.hsd1.ma.comcast.net
whois.nic.mil [0] Undefined error: 0
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.  WESTERN-1 (NET-76-16-0-0-1) 
           76.16.0.0 - 76.31.255.255
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.  BOSTON-2 (NET-76-19-0-0-1) 
           76.19.0.0 - 76.19.255.255

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 05. Juli 2008 um 12:46

Was die bei dem Bild wohl gelöscht haben? Am linken Rand sind noch Pixel stehen geblieben. Unsaubere Arbeit! Ich täte mich schämen, so etwas abzuliefern! Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 09. Juli 2008 um 20:09

Die ist auch schwer vom Begriff habe ihr geschrieben Pass und Adresse bitte dann Deale und was bekomme ich als Antwort.

Hello XXXXX
How are you doing today  i have got the email that you sent to me since yesterday and am not happy with what they have been doing cause i have taken my international pasport for scanning just to let you see it but they said is hould come and take it by tommorrow i spent almost today there but there scanning machine is not in good order but just to proove my self for you but i want you to contact the security company now cause the money that i pay the hotel is going to expire by saturday and i have secured all my money with the security company now we dont need much time to waist what i want you to do for me now is to contact the company now by tommorrow i will then send the passport copy of me to you .here is the details of the security company babe I will appreciate your trust and help towards this.The boxes will only take 2-4days to be deliver to you.Below are my deposit details and the contact of the security company. You can write to the security company and instruct them that you want your fiancee deposited boxes sent to you. While contacting the company, please do not let them know that the boxes contain money, just tell them that you want your fiancee deposited travelling luggages sent to you because I only tell them that the boxes are my travelling luggage, which I am sending to you. Then you ask them how much the clearance and the shipment fee would be PS i just want to let you know that you are going to pay for the shipment and i will fulfil my promise to you and refund your money back and i will also want you to contact them with your name and your address where my boxes will be send to.
patricia cares

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 09. Juli 2008 um 21:34

Sieht so aus, als würden sie sich etwas Mühe geben, einen Pass zu produzieren. Bin mal gespannt, was dabei herauskommt!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 15. Juli 2008 um 20:58

Uli was zum lachen der Pass ist da. Was mich wundert da steht Geburtsort Raiso PL.PL steht doch für Polen Smiley

Hello My Dear XXXXXX
   i have done my passport for you to believe me cause you dont even believe me and i think that is how it should be,but am really happy to do all this for you to see me on passport cause is been 5good days that you replied my email am really sorry my dear this is the evidence that i for you to proove my self that i am who i say i am cause the security company would have been expecting your email and i will be so much happy to read back from you my darling please contact them now and reply me cause a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this. I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to have a child with you and go through the experiences of parenthood with you. I want to see you and me chasing our little kid around the house, all three of us laughing our heads off and having fun. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with me in your arms. I want to fall asleep on your chest listening to the beat of your heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute and i will be expecting your email 
patricia cares 

« Zuletzt geändert: 07. April 2014 um 00:58 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 15. Juli 2008 um 23:08

Zum gefälschten Pass 14728940 von Lenon Patricia:

Wo haben die nur den Pass geklaut? Bereits auf dem ersten Blick sieht man die verschiedenen Schriftbilder im maschinenlesbaren Teil! Und wie Blöd muss man sein, die unvollständige Kopie des Passes auf einen Teppich zu legen und dann abzufotografieren!
Leider ist das vorhandene Foto zu unscharf, um sagen zu können, ob es sich um die gleiche Person handelt.
Die Schrift der Personenangaben ist zu scharf im Gegensatz zum Rest des Passes, Anfangsbuchstaben liegen allerdings auf gleicher Höhe. Auch frage ich mich, wie die Finnen die Passbilder anbringen. So lange ich kein Gegenbeispiel habe, kann ich nicht beweisen, ob das Bild nicht vielleicht echt ist. Doch stören mich dabei die sehr hohen Schultern.
Deutliche Radierspuren sind im Bereich des -047c nachweisbar. Im maschinenlesbaren Teil scheinen nur das P und die Passnummer echt zu sein. Auffallend sind auch die verschiedenen Schriftweiten und die Nationalität steht in der falschen Zeile!
Ich nehme an, dass da mal Finnen in einem Hotel abgestiegen sind und da hat jemand Pässe kopiert, bzw. abfotografiert.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Oktober 2012 um 15:46 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #8 - 16. Juli 2008 um 03:46

Nun ja..... Die Unterschrift auf dem Paß sollte man aber auch nicht übersehen.
Wußte gar nicht, dass Patricia auf finisch Seppo heißt.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 16. Juli 2008 um 23:19

Zitat:
Nun ja..... Die Unterschrift auf dem Paß sollte man aber auch nicht übersehen.
Wußte gar nicht, dass Patricia auf finisch Seppo heißt.

So weit bin ich vor lauter Lachen nicht gekommen! Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 27. Oktober 2012 um 15:47

Da ist noch ein uralter Pass aufgetaucht. Habe den mal gleich gesichert.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema