Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Rosemary / Julie / Deola / Dolores / Gina / Charles <rosemary.martins41@yahoo.com> <ilivitup@ymail.com> <rosemary_martins4love@yahoo.com> <laranlove@yahoo.co.uk> <ginadams1120@gmail.com> <charlesgidado1007@yahoo.com> <charles1_gidado@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 10293 mal)

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Rosemary / Julie / Deola / Dolores / Gina / Charles <rosemary.martins41@yahoo.com> <ilivitup@ymail.com> <rosemary_martins4love@yahoo.com> <laranlove@yahoo.co.uk> <ginadams1120@gmail.com> <charlesgidado1007@yahoo.com> <charles1_gidado@yahoo.com>
22. Juni 2008 um 00:21

Rosemary <rosemary_martins4love@yahoo.com>

Bei ihr war ich mir erst nicht sicher, doch dann sah ich sie zweimal auf einer Dating Site mit einem anderen Namen.
Der Quelltext immer von England und sie sagt sie ist in Nigeria.

Hello,
        I am 37 yr old, My name is rosemary martins female . 5.2 130lbs with model looks, average body build, no drama and a positive outlook on life. Take a look at who I am and what I seek. If you like me, message me and ill send some pics to see if you connect with my look.  I am a confident, articulate, educated, successful professional that is seeking the exceptional partner. Athletic, Adventurous, and Romantic individual that enjoys: working out, music, movies, laughter, dining out, clubbing (occasionally) and spontaneous travel. Or, join me in the kitchen and have a glass of wine while I prepare dinner and well share deep stimulating conversation. Further exploring the mental chemistry between us. A relationship that ends up where its supposed to is what I seek. If thats a serious relationship, good friends or great lovers, I am prepared for the next encounter life has to offer me . A friendship that is uninhibited and pure fun is what im about. Locations, settings and chemistry that will arouse all your senses and moments shared that cross your mind a week later while at the office. Putting a smile on your face while wondering when its possible to feel like that again is the sensation I aim to leave you with. I want a man that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same. A man who loves me for my heart and soul. We would be like two vases of water poured into one larger more beautiful vase, in which we would be one. Holding each other, breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in each others arms. Laughing, crying, singing, praying, playing, working together to make life fun and safe for each other. I have not found that yet, but I am eternally hopeful. Maybe I am just a helpless romantic, human but hope is what gets us out of bed each morning to face the day. I have no physical or mental baggage and strive everyday to be a better man for myself. Karma, Kindness, Family, Loyalty and Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle. If we are meant to be, even geography couldnt keep us apart.ant man with any religion that i could lay my life to i need a man that care alot about the lord. I will love to hear from you soon to know if we are perfect match.rosemary Cares...this my e-mail adderss rosemary_martins4love@yahoo.com thanks....

Spoiler für MailHeader:
Delivered-To: XXXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.141.28.3 with SMTP id f3cs21483rvj;
       Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:42:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.150.78.41 with SMTP id a41mr5000605ybb.178.1212435724245;
       Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:42:04 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <rosemary_martins4love@yahoo.com>
Received: from n1.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com (n1.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.237.108])
       by mx.google.com with SMTP id g5si4292120wra.33.2008.06.02.12.42.02;
       Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:42:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of rosemary_martins4love@yahoo.com designates 68.142.237.108 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.237.108;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of rosemary_martins4love@yahoo.com designates 68.142.237.108 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=rosemary_martins4love@yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) Quelltext.From=rosemary_martins4love@yahoo.com
Received: from [68.142.237.90] by n1.bullet.mail.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jun 2008 11:34:47 -0000
Received: from [69.147.75.189] by t6.bullet.re3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jun 2008 19:42:01 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp105.mail.re1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Jun 2008 19:42:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 985859.15886.bm@omp105.mail.re1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 27346 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Jun 2008 19:42:00 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  ansfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
  qb1G5pwL/8s54=;
X-YMail-OSG: ynjTl9irDGcpeb98zg--
Received: from [41.219.220.14] by web59301.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:42:00 PDT
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:42:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: rosemary from elovedates
To: XXXXX@gmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-115716911-1212435720=:26580"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <843582.26580.qm@web59301.mail.re1.yahoo.com>

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Februar 2014 um 01:45 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Rosemary / Julie / Deola / Dolores / Gina / Charles <rosemary.martins41@yahoo.com> <ilivitup@ymail.com> <rosemary_martins4love@yahoo.com> <laranlove@yahoo.co.uk> <ginadams1120@gmail.com> <charlesgidado1007@yahoo.com> <charles1_gidado@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Juni 2008 um 00:28

Hier kommt ihre zweite Mail und Uli die ganzen Bilder sende ich zu Webmaster. 
Ich habe sie auch gefragt, wer ist Sandy, steht als Name am Bild. Die Antwort steht unten.

Hello XXXX ,

How are you doing? Hope you have a nice weedend? Well to start off  I come from a rare combination , dad is american while mom is Nigerian. My Father pass away 20 years back when i was a kid so i and mum have to relocate back here Nigeria, I don't really know him that well because he was always on business trips . My mom  passed away weeks back , after she was attacked by some armed men here in Nigeria , so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet her in person, yet you'll see her influence in my heart. I speak fluent English and my native language. . Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me. 
I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a peice of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self oneday but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen. 
I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with. 
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way. 
It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I amdivorced, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon. 

Hello,
Thanks for the mail,Immediately i got your email my feelings turn over on you and it seems you are the right man which i have been seacrhing for to bring back the smile which i use to smile when my parent was still alive,For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to acheive what we want to acheive well i am seeking for man which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone,It's true I have never seen you and we have never met,Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet!I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give.And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live.So I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place.The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze,as we share friendship across an online maze.We express love and kindness without a face.It comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place. Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique,and it is with our keyboards that we speak.You are a friend of mine from the emails we exchange,I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange.You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show.Your words encourage me more than you could know.As people change and times keep changing too,one thing stays the same ~the way I feel for you.For this friendship we possesswe owe a world of gratitude and debt,because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net,I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to acheive our goal.Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello Dearest,
Wow oooo am so happy to hear from u today babe.well first of all about the sandy name the name is my maiden name and secondly i am writing you from nigeria and i will like you to put toyour phone number in your next mail to me and thirdly i will like you to download yahoomessenger or msn so that we can always chat  tell me it hard now for me to believe that u still single? well if you really are still single them why an't you getting a woman in your life? any way tell me again now what you really looking for in life? date, relationship, friend, business partner, or you came to play games here couse i really need to know your mind before going futher with you. 
I am still on my knees begging for love, not to a stranger but to one I wanna know ... since you did reply me back. I've been in love with and know it's not a fun. Each night and day I hope and pray that i found the riteful man that will be mine forever . I know it's hard to fine man and trust a man - giving your heart, body and soul, but know it's me that's on my knees swallowing my pride, begging you, please ... once again I say please, If you really serious about me couse am badly in pain in the pass and i want it to go alway ........i really need to be loved and not to be dissapointed , 
I hope you understand were am coming from and were am going. hope to hear from u again. 
  rosemarycares xx

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2010 um 05:01 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

roadrunner2000
Scam Warners

Standort: 82223 Roggenstein
Re: Rosemary / Julie / Deola / Dolores / Gina / Charles <rosemary.martins41@yahoo.com> <ilivitup@ymail.com> <rosemary_martins4love@yahoo.com> <laranlove@yahoo.co.uk> <ginadams1120@gmail.com> <charlesgidado1007@yahoo.com> <charles1_gidado@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 22. Juni 2008 um 06:28

Du hast etwas übersehen, lieber Fliegender Holländer. Der Quelltext verweist nach Nigeria und nicht nach England.

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  dial-pool59.lg.starcomms.net
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.219.220.14
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?41.219.220.14

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.219.220.0 - 41.219.220.255'

inetnum:	  41.219.220.0 - 41.219.220.255
netname:	  ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
descr:	    Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers
Webmaster-c:	  NS4-AFRINIC
tech-c:	   CM9-AFRINIC
mnt-by:	   STARCOMMS-MNT
mnt-lower:	STARCOMMS-MNT
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:	   41.219.192.0 - 41.219.255.255

person:	   NAVNEET SINGH
address:	  Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
address:	  Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
phone:	    +234-1-804-9370
fax-no:	   +234-1-811-0301
e-mail:	   navneets@starcomms.com
nic-hdl:	  NS4-AFRINIC
source:	   AFRINIC # Filtered 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2010 um 05:02 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 22. Juni 2008 um 22:34

Das kommt mir richtig Nigerianisch vor, einen Mädchennamen zu haben ohne verheiratet, geschieden oder verwitwet zu sein. Kann sein, dass die den Namen der 1998 gestorbenen englischen Schauspielerin Rosemary Martin als Basis genommen haben und dann mit Bildern eines Onlinefotoalbums einer gewissen Sandy ausgeschmückt haben.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juli 2008 um 06:32 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 23. Juni 2008 um 19:44

Smiley

Dolores <laranlove@yahoo.com>

Was es nicht alles gibt. Ich war gerade bei livedatesearch.com und was sehe ich da? 
Rosemary - schaut euch das einmal an.

Zitat:
Login adamdentpowell  
Full Name Dolores  
Birth Date/Age 28 May 1973 (35 y.o.)  
Location U.S.A., California, North Hollywood  
Gender Woman  
A few words about myself HI! I am a single woman of 35yrs old, ..laranlove@yahoo.com and tired of being alone . Been told that I am intelligent, honest, loving, laid back, handsome, compromising, very spiritual, very sexual, creative in communication and lifestyle. When committed to a relationship I will pluck a star from the sky and hand it to you. Ok..I'm a bit of a romantic & an idealist but that's alright. I also think of myself as a renaissance woman too, since I'll try most things once, and have no fear to attempt things on my own. I like golf, flower gardening, dancing, oldies music (rock) or new age music like Phil Collins, like good novels, a good conspiracy or mystery, enlightening conversation, jacuzzi’s by candlelite, occasional vegging on the couch ( I love movies) , or running around the backyard at night under the moonlit sky (slight exaggeration maybe). Some nights I lounge on the deck staring at the stars and taking measure of my life. All that is missing is someone to play slip and slide with me in the back yard. How about you? Take a chance..Life is accelerating as we speak. If I send you a smile or wink and we are miles and miles apart I am not being cute or playing..just acknowledging that I really like your profile and/or find you very attractive and appealing...so the smile sent is just a form of compliment. I dont know about you, but I'm definitely tired of being alone...Imagine the possibilities..and imagine a lady that will open his heart & soul just for you. That could be me..  
Speciality Single Parents  

Registered 2008-06-22 07:19 (GMT-2) 
Last seen 2008-06-23 05:10 (GMT-2) 

My height 5.9 Feet  
My weight 79 kg  
My hair Brown  
My eyes Brown  
My frame(figure) is Normal  
My personality traits are Serious, calm, honest, kind, loyal, sociable, gentle, cheerful, romantic  
I speak English  
My attitude to smoking, alcohol and drugs I never smoke  
Do you have children Yes, but we live separately  
Family status Single  
About my date in general HI! I am a single woman of 35yrs old, and tired of being alone . Been told that I am intelligent, honest, loving, laid back, handsome, compromising, very spiritual, very sexual, creative in communication and lifestyle. When committed to a relationship I will pluck a star from the sky and hand it to you. Ok..I'm a bit of a romantic & an idealist but that's alright. I also think of myself as a renaissance woman too, since I'll try most things once, and have no fear to attempt things on my own. I like golf, flower gardening, dancing, oldies music (rock) or new age music like Phil Collins, like good novels, a good conspiracy or mystery, enlightening conversation, jacuzzi’s by candlelite, occasional vegging on the couch ( I love movies) , or running around the backyard at night under the moonlit sky (slight exaggeration maybe). Some nights I lounge on the deck staring at the stars and taking measure of my life. All that is missing is someone to play slip and slide with me in the back yard. How about you? Take a chance..Life is accelerating as we speak. If I send you a smile or wink and we are miles and miles apart I am not being cute or playing..just acknowledging that I really like your profile and/or find you very attractive and appealing...so the smile sent is just a form of compliment. I dont know about you, but I'm definitely tired of being alone...Imagine the possibilities..and imagine a lady that will open his heart & soul just for you. That could be me..  
I'm seeking for a  Man  
Between 35  
and 59  
From China  
I'm interested in E-talks, friendship and hanging out, love, long-term relationship, marriage  
Other interest later  
How do I meet new people Alone  
Financial interest None  
I'd like to meet a person who is described as Serious, confident, calm, purposeful, persistent, honest, modest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, communicative, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, considered  
My expectations out of relationship Good friendship that can lead to something better in future  
My perception of ideal relationship i will tell you later 
ZIP code 91606  
Street address Laurel Canyon Blvd  
Messanger # Yahoo: laranlove@yahoo.co.uk

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2010 um 05:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

roadrunner2000
Scam Warners

Antwort #5 - 23. Juni 2008 um 20:06

Also einmal ist sie 37 Jahre und dann 35 Jahre. Wie alt ist die nicht so nette Frau jetzt wirklich??
Frag das Luder mal. Die Fotos haben wir doch schon.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juli 2008 um 06:33 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 23. Juni 2008 um 20:21

roadrunner2000 schrieb on 23. Juni 2008 um 20:06:
Also einmal ist sie 37 Jahre und dann 35 Jahre. Wie alt ist die nicht so nette Frau jetzt wirklich??
Frag das Luder mal. Die Fotos haben wir doch schon.

Ich werde es versuchen über eine andere Mail von mir und andere Bilder mal sehen ob sie antwortet.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juli 2008 um 06:33 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

roadrunner2000
Scam Warners

Antwort #7 - 23. Juni 2008 um 20:40

Zitat:
sehen ob sie antwortet.

Bestimmt. Die braucht doch Kohle.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juli 2008 um 06:34 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 27. Juni 2008 um 17:51

Schau an, da brauch eine Kohle. Darauf habe ich gewartet.

hello xxxx i dont understand the whole message ok ......well peter as i am now i am facing some little financial problem and i need 400euros to manage may be from now till august so i dont know how u can help me with this funds cos i am really in need of it xxxx
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2010 um 05:10 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Roggenstein
Stimmung: albern
Antwort #9 - 28. Juni 2008 um 07:14

Ist aber schon sehr billig. Bei den Bildern ist aber auch das zuviel.

Mädel, Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2010 um 05:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

amicus
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 28. Juni 2008 um 18:29

Smiley

Deola

Der Preis geht nach unten. Sie wird billiger und jetzt heißt sie Deola Wilson

ok but i only need 300euros  ok andhere is the details u will use to send the money through money gramm
name:deola wilson
adress:23hospital road
city:apapa
state:lagos
zipcode:23401
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2010 um 05:23 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 28. Juni 2008 um 18:52

Smiley

Rosemary / Charles
<rosemary.martins41@yahoo.com> <charlesgidado1007@yahoo.com> <charles1_gidado@yahoo.com>

Im Gegensatz zu dem, was sonst noch unter ihrem Namen läuft, ist sie ganz schön billig geworden.

Spoiler für MailHeader Fingerprint:
Received: from [81.199.57.7] by web90503.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Jun 2008 06:33:22 PDT 
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 06:33:22 -0700 (PDT) 
Subject: I am happy to inform you about my success 
To: xxxx 
Return-Path: charlesgidado1007@yahoo.com

Dear Sir, 

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay who is an international business man. 
Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. 

Now contact my secretary, her contact is: 
Name: ROSEMARY MARTINS 
Email: rosemary.martins41@yahoo.com 
Ask her to send you the total $950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary ROSEMARY MARTINS and instruct her where to send the amount to you. 

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand. 
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with ROSEMARY MARTINS and she will send the amount to you without any delay. 

With best regards 

Dr.CHARLES GIDADO 
Former director telex wire CBN
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Januar 2010 um 09:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 28. Juni 2008 um 18:39

Der schiebt sogar noch einen nach.

Spoiler für MailHeader Fingerprint:
Received: from [81.199.57.7] by web55108.mail.re4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:44:49 PDT 
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:44:49 -0700 (PDT) 
Subject: I am happy to inform you about my success 
To: xxx 
Message-ID: <345339.86769.qm@web55108.mail.re4.yahoo.com> 
Return-Path: charles1_gidado@yahoo.com

Dear Sir, 

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay who is an international business man. 
Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. 

Now contact my secretary, her contact is: 
Name: ROSEMARY MARTINS
Email: rosemary.martins41@yahoo.com
Ask her to send you the total $950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary ROSEMARY MARTINS and instruct her where to send the amount to you. 

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand. 
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with ROSEMARY MARTINS and she will send the amount to you without any delay. 

With best regards 

Dr.CHARLES GIDADO 
Former director telex wire CBN
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Januar 2010 um 09:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 28. Juni 2008 um 19:09

Code
Alles auswählen
IPv4-adress:  81.199.57.7
addr-out:   81.199.57.7.rmts.satcom-systems.net" TARGET="_top">81.199.57.7.rmts.satcom-systems.net

inetnum:    81.199.57.0 - 81.199.57.255
netname:    CIDR-Netryder-1
descr:    Netryder Communication, Nigeria
Webmaster-c:    JA2110-RIPE
tech-c:   PU257-RIPE
mnt-by:   AS12491-MNT 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Januar 2010 um 05:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 28. Juni 2008 um 19:25

Dann kann man ihn ja auch mal nach einer Deola Wilson fragen, wie die Rosemary ja nun scheinbar heißt oder sollte man fragen, ob er seine Büro in Lagos, Nigeria hat?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema